VN Ren'Py Completed Reconnect - Choose Love at its Darkest [L8eralGames]

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes

L8ERALgames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
reconnect_banner2.png

Teenage years are filled with confusion and angst. A lot of times, the easiest thing to do is bottle it all up inside and try to run away from the pain.

However, every Black Metal fan knows you can’t escape the pain. It’ll find you in the end.

Thread Updated: 2022-05-26
Release Date: 2022-05-26
Developer: L8eralGames - -
Censored: No
Version: v1.0
Language: English
Other Games: J-Files: The Penny Conspiracy, Shag the Hag, Her Android Tears
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: -
Mac: -

82.png 125.png 142.png 187.png 216.png 317.png

Last edited:

L8ERALgames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
ABOUT
Reconnect is a short Visual Novel designed to be romantic and somewhat fluffy. With incest. And Black Metal because love is scary.

It will be released Complete and no further updates other than (hopefully no) bugfixes will be added.

The tentative release date is on or around 21/5/2022. The current state of the game is mostly complete (roughly 15 renders to go at time of writing and that's it) and will be released to Supporters the week prior to general release.

MAIN PLOT
Reconnect is an incestuous tale of romance and the rediscovery of a love thought lost. The MC is abruptly confronted by his cousin, who he lost contact with when he ran away from home six years before. At the time, the two were exploring their sexuality and this has left both feeling their relationship was never fully defined.

In one short evening, the MC will have the chance to repair the damage he caused when he left her behind.

MAIN CHARACTERS

• MC: MC left home shortly before his 16th birthday. He spent the next 6 years making a living and wallowing in self-pity. During this time, he discovered Black Metal. That's not important to the plot, but does add colour. Mostly black.
  • COUSIN: MC's cousin spent her six years without the MC feeling lost and alone. She's confused and hopeful. Don't hurt her feelings.
  • BARISTA: There has to be a bartender, or in this case a Barista, to give some happy life advice. No, you can't bang her. Don't be a dick to your cousin, fam. Besides, your Barista is Italian and her uncle would fuck you hard in the ass and dump your body in the bay if you so much as blinked at her. He would, you know.

DIALOGUE CHOICES
The game has only one ending, so there's no real need to consider dialogue choices as anything more than cosmetic. Having said that, the choices WILL change the dialogue along the way in unexpected and (hopefully) fun ways.

There is no rollback feature in this game, and to be honest it is pointless to have one. Your choice doesn't always have an immediate effect and every choice is remembered so will change dialogue throughout the game.

Some dialogue options may not be present if relevant choices were not made previously.

That doesn't mean there's a sneaky one-way to play where you'll get all the choices in one play through. EACH choice has its effects and dialogue both immediate and in the future. Feel free to choose the one you like the most and you'll be fine.

Trust me...

MUSIC
I couldn't pirate my favourite Black Metal music for this (for fairly obvious reasons, fam) and had to rely instead on music I paid to use. I chose the best I could find which matched the basic feel. If you feel the need to point out to me the music isn't Black Metal enough, please feel free to direct your emails to idontgiveashit@someemail.com. I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

If you don't LIKE the music, there's an option to turn it off the same way I'd turn off your Justin Bieber music if you played it in front of me. If you'd like to register your rage at my daring to include music you don't personally approve of, feel free to email me at ireallydontgiveashit@anotheremail.com and I'll definitely consult you for musical choices in the future.

Omegablade21

Jun 16, 2020
You're a good content creator so why torture yourself on using Patreon? you know this will be removed from there and you run the risk of getting your account suspended. I suggest you and the rest of the content creators that use Patreon read what could happen if your account gets suspended.

Reactions: L8ERALgames

L8ERALgames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
You're a good content creator so why torture yourself on using Patreon? you know this will be removed from there and you run the risk of getting your account suspended. I suggest you and the rest of the content creators that use Patreon read what could happen if your account gets suspended.

kinda have to. some peeps don't like subscribestar. :) to be honest, every platform can one day turn around and tell nsfw creators to go away.

snarkster1558

Feb 27, 2019
Tried playing it, but for every one or two screens I clicked to go forward, it would then go four or five screens backward. Sorry, too distracting.

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022

I also don't understand their insistence, it makes me seem like they never read the rules of this platform

there are other ways besides patreon

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
I also don't understand their insistence, it makes me seem like they never read the rules of this platform

there are other ways besides patreon
Please do share these other ways.

There really aren't other ways. You have Patreon, Itch, and SubscribeStar, the latter of which making it as hard as possible to withdraw money (e.g. Withdraw minimums, giving less than shown, etc.).

Nov 2, 2021
main_menu.png
Translation of the game Reconnect - Choose Love at its Darkest, Russian language.
This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Перевод игры Сближение - выбери любовь в самом мрачном её проявлении, на русский язык.
Перевод неофициальный и сделан для развлечения.

Link / Ссылка:

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 4 Votes