• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Completed Reconnect [v1.0] [l8eralgames]

4.50 star(s) 24 Votes

yobsolo

May 31, 2020
Thanks for sharing your game here. I fell in love with her look and her facial expressions. Great job.

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
Nobody expects the spanish inquisition! Their chief weapon is surpise afterall.

L8eralGames always got awesome visuals and stuff that makes you laugh.

But Black Metal? Ain't that like the skandinavian version of cliché emo?! :devilish:
Harhar sorry. If it doesn't involve skateboards, bongs, beers and thrashin'
I don't know the first thing about metal.

But this little VN is well written. I like the tone. Visuals are stunning.

(y)

Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Omg my poor ears XD For anyone that downloads, open it after turning down your volume.
Holy shit! Yes!!!
I tried this on a whim, even though I'm certainly not into black metal. I dig metal... like Black Sabbath, Dio, Metallica... yeah. Not sure what the soundtrack was here besides deafening. However, once I ripped my earbuds out for a moment while I found the volume control in game and ultimately chose to just mute that most unromantic soundtrack in the history of soundtracks... I actually found a tender, romantic love story that I honestly enjoyed. I must admit to choosing an alternate soundtrack though... Some Nora Jones, John Mayer, a touch of Steely Dan... Yeah... then it became a tender love story that I enjoyed. Romance and dark metal do not mix IMHO. The game's soundtrack has all the romance of a razor blade across the wrists and throat. I get that the MC was in a dark place when we first meet him. Many lonely males dig dark metal for that same reason. But, a sweet, fresh beauty like this LI walks back into your life after a six year absence? I have to change that radio station to something more sweet and less violent. But, it was refreshing to see such a romantic streak from a dark metal head.

Adventure ever on, Phat:cool:(y)

Reactions: TritonSands

Jaime Lannister

Apr 23, 2017
She is on the slim side but I don't think she looks 12.
Would love to see what the 18year olds look like where you live....probably look like middle aged milfs and the milfs probably look like grandmas if your saying she looks like shes 12 lol.
On a more serious note. Girls tend to look younger or older from place to place. When I was in highschool the average height was probably around 5'8 to 5'9. Now I see girls that are turning 21 who look like they're 12-15 years old and short as fuck. I swear women are shrinking lol. Don't take what I said too seriously. just poking fun lol
I moved from East Asia to Western Europe recently and to be frank, people look older than they are. Was in class with some new friends, they were 19 but I thought they were 22+

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
I moved from East Asia to Western Europe recently and to be frank, people look older than they are. Was in class with some new friends, they were 19 but I thought they were 22+
I swear it's the growth hormones in all the food. My youngest niece is fifteen but she looks like early twenties.

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
When we say black metal, who are we talking about here? I noticed the Rotting Christ and Behemoth shirts, but are we gonna dive into more obscure shit?
Sorry. I love black and death metal so I'm definitely downloading this regardless.

Edit: Nevermind. None of the Download links worked for me.

Last edited:

Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
When we say black metal, who are we talking about here? I noticed the Rotting Christ and Behemoth shirts, but are we gonna dive into more obscure shit?
Sorry. I love black and death metal so I'm definitely downloading this regardless.

Edit: Nevermind. None of the Download links worked for me.
I was able to get the GoFile one to work. Had to open it, close it and open again, then it worked. Hope that helps.

Reactions: JamieSadistic
Jun 24, 2020
I saw the Rotting Christ shirt and now I have to download. At work the Spotify follows my own account, so you can see what I've been listening to. I was blasting Ze Nigmar on the way to work, and when I got in, a girl looks at the Spotify and says sarcastically "oh my god, you like Rotting Christ too?" I wasn't sure whether she was serious or not, but then another guy who is Mormon level wholesome walks up and sees it and says "oh nice, I have this album on vinyl!" You never know who will be a metal head.

L8ERALgames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
I saw the Rotting Christ shirt and now I have to download. At work the Spotify follows my own account, so you can see what I've been listening to. I was blasting Ze Nigmar on the way to work, and when I got in, a girl looks at the Spotify and says sarcastically "oh my god, you like Rotting Christ too?" I wasn't sure whether she was serious or not, but then another guy who is Mormon level wholesome walks up and sees it and says "oh nice, I have this album on vinyl!" You never know who will be a metal head.
When I was 17, I had a room in a house with a guy and his two girlfriends. They politely asked me to stay out of one of the spare rooms, and I lived there for 6 months. They were so wholesome it was almost sickening (for a 17-yr old punk). Food was great.

If not for the fact the spare room was their satanic temple complete with obligatory room-sized pentagram on the floor, stuffed goat head for decoration, and homemade candles (which they mixed in their own blood), you'd think you'd stumbled onto a hippy commune.

They never spoke about it to anyone.

TDR: Disappointingly, I wasn't sacrificed to Satan.

Reactions: kristinesparkles

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
I enjoyed the game and the dialogue, the title music was awesome but as a lifelong metalhead (I'm in my mid 30's), I was a bit disappointed with the rest of the music. It was more in the metalcore vein than it was black or death metal.

Still, as an amateur dev myself, I understand finding free-to-use black metal music is pretty difficult.

Reactions: L8ERALgames
4.50 star(s) 24 Votes