VN Ren'Py Reconnections [v0.01] [Viitgames]

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
His last game had at least three different endings because of the choices you made in the whole game. Not sure from where you got your "kinetic novel trash", maybe you need new glasses...
Than tell me, please, how to avoid Haley chick in that game? I wanted to play monogamy route with black chick(forgot her name), no matter what choices I made, game forced MC into doing "stuff" with redhead.
So, no new glasses needed,

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
Than tell me, please, how to avoid Haley chick in that game? I wanted to play monogamy route with black chick(forgot her name), no matter what choices I made, game forced MC into doing "stuff" with redhead.
His last game was "the taming of the brat" not "Haleys story", though.

Reactions: Walter Victor

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
The name of that game was HALEY'S Story! You know, the redhead!

Did you really think you could ignore the title character in a game!?

You call yourself a 'Stupidity Exterminator'. :rolleyes: I hope you have the number for the nearest suicide hotline!

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
The name of that game was HALEY'S Story! You know, the redhead!

Did you really think you could ignore the title character in a game!?

You call yourself a 'Stupidity Exterminator'. :rolleyes: I hope you have the number for the nearest suicide hotline!
Come on now, it's not as bad as this one guy in another game's thread wanting to avoid any scenes with "the fucking old guy". Said "old guy" was the MC.

• Haha
Reactions: Walter Victor

Anaktorness

Apr 4, 2023
It appears that THE KILLER 13 and kschn68 have had their posts deleted. They should follow my example of good behavior to avoid this kind of shame lol 4e60ff8573abdb2889f1cd87f2413400.gif

Last edited: