3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
Chigusa is a normal, energetic girl with big boobs. She has never been very conscious of the opposite sex.
But as she comes into contact with boys and other people around her she starts to become aware of various things.
Wow, Einstein girl

ddfd

Jun 24, 2018
A clearly unfinished game, it looks like there's unused assets in the files and the chick can get pregnant and start to show in 3 days. It looks like way more was planned and it was just rushed out.

Also, it looks like the MTL broke the recollection room.

...And the teacher ending is pretty screwed up. The teacher busts a nut on the girl and her 5-second old newborn. I'm surprised that made it past mod screening.

Reactions: Josedx9

Josedx9

Aug 26, 2018
The game shows the character's sexual statistics, even with a cervix implying that you could turn she into an ultraslut if you wanted
Untitled.png
The story turns out to be linear, if you choose one option, all the others are no longer available, the story ends when the protagonist gets pregnant.
Untitled1.png

Seriously people, I have already encountered several games like this, why the hell do they add a sexual diary if the game does not lend itself to exploiting this feature?

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
A clearly unfinished game, it looks like there's unused assets in the files and the chick can get pregnant and start to show in 3 days. It looks like way more was planned and it was just rushed out.

Also, it looks like the MTL broke the recollection room.

...And the teacher ending is pretty screwed up. The teacher busts a nut on the girl and her 5-second old newborn. I'm surprised that made it past mod screening.
That's not really true though it seems like more time than that passes and then you get the "after some time" parts, so I wouldn't call it unfinished.

And yeah what the actual fuck was that ending...

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
Neat little game, has way more content than I expected. Quite a few different choices to make overall.

EDIT also uh...is there a gallery or what? I have unlocked recollection but it doesn't really say how you get to it...?

EDIT again nevermind it's the bottom option on the title, I just assumed that was to close the game so I never clicked it.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 2 Votes