molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
You need to install this
You do not need that for Windows 10 at all. Someone really fucked up the translation by not redefining the text box area as you can see text runs under the buttons.

1709232661763.png

anon6076

Nov 24, 2018
Misha is a Hebrew-rooted name and has different variations by culture/translations... Look for Mischa. Mishaa, Meesha...There are plenty of girls called like that...
Is there? Misha is Michael, aka “who is like god?”, it is definitely a masculine name. I think mentioning El in femine names is totally haram.

Weisskralle

May 25, 2019
You need to install this
For me, it did start, just had some problems that the mouse was not really there where it was supposed to be. (Got that fixed in making it full screen, but for that as I could not apply it I needed to do my display scaling to 100% and after that I could apply that.) But the real problem is that the English text does not fit the Text box. And so I can't read all.

Oct 20, 2021
the game seem to have CG for 'restrained in battle' which seem to indicate battlefuck, but i could ever trigger them ? any idea what cause it ?

being defeated trigger basic rape CG, reaching 0 energy cause you only to lose 1 turn no matter how many time and even with only 1 girl in the fight. is there a required amount of rape prior to those CG triggering in battle ?

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes