EuphoriaStudios

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2023
Hey everyone,

Just a quick update – Red Brim is now available on Android! If you're interested, give it a shot and let us know if you encounter any bugs or have suggestions. Your feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Android ( ) ( )

Lawlietern

Oct 27, 2021
Still on Android
Try to spam click anywhere
Slide it
Nothing happen
Or did I just miss something?

EuphoriaStudios

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2023
If you find the lockpad minigame a bit tricky on your smartphone, there's an easy solution. You can opt to enable the "Skip Minigame" feature in the settings. I'm still pondering a solution to enable playing the padlock minigame on smartphones as well. Perhaps by incorporating numbered buttons on the screen? It might not be the most elegant solution, I haven't decided yet.

Lawlietern

Oct 27, 2021
If you find the lockpad minigame a bit tricky on your smartphone, there's an easy solution. You can opt to enable the "Skip Minigame" feature in the settings. I'm still pondering a solution to enable playing the padlock minigame on smartphones as well. Perhaps by incorporating numbered buttons on the screen? It might not be the most elegant solution, I haven't decided yet.
Anything is fine I guess, maybe arrow and button to unlock or something (if can made it work by only hold the key it's more good)
Well maybe gonna skip the minigames for now then
Gonna try looking into the story for now and hope it's gonna be my another waiting the update games

Sewyoba

Jul 22, 2018
Did you run AI over Summertime Saga's protag or something? Awesome, lol, that's a huge improvement

BorgleButt

Apr 17, 2019
It's pretty telling when the comments in the thread are infinitely more nuanced and interesting than the actual game itself... :alien:

EuphoriaStudios

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2023
downloaded and theres literally zero new content.
51 images in 3 scenese I wouldn't call it zero content. :LOL:
Start from beginning and explore! (y)

Did you run AI over Summertime Saga's protag or something? Awesome, lol, that's a huge improvement
It's pretty telling when the comments in the thread are infinitely more nuanced and interesting than the actual game itself... :alien:
because you like things repetitive, always saying the same thing over and over with the hope of making it true.

Sewyoba

Jul 22, 2018
because you like things repetitive, always saying the same thing over and over with the hope of making it true.
Maybe you didn't run AI over summertime saga, but the amount of people telling that should hint at styles being similar. For me, personally, I think it's actually awesome that your AI's style is an improved summertime saga

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
RedBrim-0.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: EuphoriaStudios

EuphoriaStudios

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2023
Look, I respect everyone's opinions as long as they stay opinions, but seriously, are you guys claiming this is an AI from Summertime Saga? Seriously?
It's a completely different style; none of the characters even remotely resemble each other, as much as they might resemble any character stereotype. (Lora nightie dress color? please... :ROFLMAO:)

And on the topic of AI, let me tell you how tools like the warping tool, puppet tool, fill tool, and other digital tools in a suite like Photoshop can raise eyebrows.
AI generative tools are now standard inside Photoshop for one simple reason. They save time. If you don't like them, you can always join the club of folks who used to hate digital art because it wasn't handmade but created with software.

I hope this puts an end to the dissing, but if not, that's cool. I'll just keep doing my thing.

Stay awesome!

EuphoriaStudios

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2023
Maybe you didn't run AI over summertime saga, but the amount of people telling that should hint at styles being similar. For me, personally, I think it's actually awesome that your AI's style is an improved summertime saga
Hey, just to clarify, my previous post wasn't directed at you in particular, but more of a general statement. ;)
I felt the need to write that message because you mentioned "..the amount of people telling that.." which has essentially turned into misinformation rather than an opinion. The only one who truly knows what they're doing here is me; everything else is just barroom chatter!

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor
3.00 star(s) 9 Votes