• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Obsidion69

Jun 16, 2018
So because people have asked and no one has ever bothered answering including the dev I decided to look into the code to see what's up with the patch and if it needs to be updated.

First let me start by saying DO NOT USE THE V0.11 PATCH UPDATE posted by the dev. It's no longer necessary, actually reverts a couple little things the dev has changed since to improve the game, and could in the future delete content because it's a hard mod. That aside I didn't go through the code line by line but from what I can tell with a quick look the v0.9 patch in the OP still covers all the necessary changes involving at least the dialog relative to Bea and Lora, it misses a few of the notification messages because of how it works, and if I understand how renpy's soft mod translation system works it should be compatible with all future versions while not covering new content. So until new content involving Bea or Lora is added that's all the patch you need and even then an update might not be needed depending on how the new content is written.

Last edited:
Reactions: simple_human
2.80 star(s) 10 Votes