Dec 9, 2020
People are fine when mc cheats on his gf and bang every girl on the camp but bitch about it when someone else does it lmao.
People are here playing sex games to fulfill their sex fantasies, some of which they would not do irl.
Some like harems, some don't.
Some like voyeurism, some don't.
Some like sharing, some don't.
Some like to cheat, some don't.
Some like to be cheated on, some don't.
Some like to cheat and not be cheated on at the same time, hypocrisy sure, but they're games with no consequences.

I don't have a problem with people bitching about their favorite girl(s) being used in a way they don't like, or about situations they dislike but got dumped into, they'll get over it and move on. Maybe the devs may learn something on why they're complaining, devs certainly need to be more upfront about the tags they are going to include in their game, too many are going for shitty surprises these days. End of the day it's just a game and people just want their fantasy fulfilled, like anything they get mad for getting their time wasted.

shirobtf

Jun 18, 2019
Is this only demo? my game stop when MC arrive at the camp... and I see ppl talking about keys and shit, tf.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Overview:
"You are a college student madly in love with your girlfriend, but instead of spending summer with her, you receive an unexpected phone call. Next day you’re on a bus going to work in a boys educational and misbehavior camp, but to your surprise it’s not boys camp anymore… "

If DEV add: More overview:
"And the MC can see other males NPC fucking too." TRUE in EP1.
"And GF will have sex with everyone away from the MC." MAYBE (I would bet yes)

If the DEV is not going to fill the NTR/Voyeurism game, DEV team can use the OP to make it clear what they want. Until everything is cleared up by the DEV team, it is normal for many people to expect the worst of DEV and keep complaining. Players will always post their opinions. And many will be negative. Who should be professional and clarify the content of the game is the DEV team.

xRedGames, use the OP in the most honest way possible.
They are not even responding in their own discord server which they have created and publicized it as a communication medium. Why do you think they give a damn about f95?

Chris_Prat

May 19, 2017
Eve can fuck whatever she wants because there's nothing yet between MC and her (insisting on telling about the MC's bulge she watches when they're talking doesn't describe that there's feelings for each other) and seems that her relationship with Paul is nearly breaking (at least, for me). She didn't need to wait one year for MC's return to have some meat, only watching her first behavior when meets her son for the first time tells about her prime nature. At some point too, seems for me that Paul get lost from the picture (maybe he needs to make a travel or something like that) so the harem scenario will be completed.. It's just a demo, it's early to say nothing, so the narrative needs to evolve..

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
They are not even responding in their own discord server which they have created and publicized it as a communication medium. Why do you think they give a damn about f95?
Makes me wonder what they meant by :
(from Lewd Island thread)
Hence why thanks to all the feedback I've read, I'm going to tread with a lot more care in the execution of future choices.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Eve can fuck whatever she wants because there's nothing yet between MC and her (insisting on telling about the MC's bulge she watches when they're talking doesn't describe that there's feelings for each other) and seems that her relationship with Paul is nearly breaking (at least, for me). She didn't need to wait one year for MC's return to have some meat, only watching her first behavior when meets her son for the first time tells about her prime nature. At some point too, seems for me that Paul get lost from the picture (maybe he needs to make a travel or something like that) so the harem scenario will be completed.. It's just a demo, it's early to say nothing, so the narrative needs to evolve..
If this game is created by another dev, i may have agreed with you for sure. But, this game's dev team is "different" & "Controversial". They are known for giving shock content all of a sudden in their games, and guess what? They don't give a fuck about what players gonna think. Yes, still, they are getting huge patreons for prequel game because they are already addicted with that previous game and main Li. Now, it is too late for those players to back out from the game. Devs took advantage and taken players for granted. It's "business".

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
So after the girls chose their rooms and MC goes back to the house to fetch the guidelines there is something like a free roam. If you fetch the keys from the kitchen table and check the parents' room, what are you supposed to do afterwards? If I don't check that room game continues when you enter MC's room. But if I do check it there is nothing I can do anymore after that. What gives?
Same for me, seems like a bug

xRedGames

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2018
Hi, xRed here. I'm holding a AMA right here right now :)

Spoilers and some personal questions won't be answered in the AMA

And to address some of your burning questions:
1. No this game does not have NTR. That said I can see how some of you might feel like it does because of the Eve scene. But you are wrong. And a lot of people already explained why you are wrong. So I won't go to much into it.

2. No this game won't have any NTR in the future.

Ask away

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017

1. No this game does not have NTR. That said I can see how some of you might feel like it does because of the Eve scene. But you are wrong. And a lot of people already explained why you are wrong. So I won't go to much into it.

Ask away
Can u tell me where my dad went?
Haven't seen him in a really long time...

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017

Ask away
Where the incest patch at?

xRedGames

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2018
Where the incest patch at?
If you download the game from my for only 4.99$ *wink* *wink* you can enter the relationships between the characters. What you do with it is up to you. This was added in the latest fix.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: DanThaMan

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Quick update. For those of you, who still want to "get some answers" or just curious on some subject the dev actually created some sort of Q&A in his discord. So if you like to find the answer to the question that bothers you - it will be better to ask the dev directly, rather than speculate here IMO, not shielding for dev or anything, just giving you all he's up. As a time of this post dev is still on it.
Bruh the Dev is doing the same thing here...
look up bro.

Reactions: fangrew

fangrew

May 20, 2017

Ask away
The issue isn't that its not NTR, the issue is that a love interest, Someone you heavily advertised the game with, fucks a random dude AND the mc likes it. Even if its not NTR, it still bothers people and makes us dislike your game. If you see why people could feel a certain way about the Eve scene (a scene which ruins her character for a lot of people), why didn't you warn players before hand? Just adding some tags, or a spoiler in the OP that shows that these kinds of scenes can happen. A simple "the girls you are interested in are fucking random Men and cheating on their partners, while the main character watches" should be enough, to help people avoid your game.

Personally to me, the game is NTR (or just as bad as ntr). Just be more open and transparent about these kinds of situations, which you obviously know could be polarizing. Other than that, great models and an interesting premise. Keep doing what you're doing, just make sure people know what game they're really playing.

Pica-bu

Dec 21, 2017

Ask away
So my question is would it be a chance to talk/confront Eve about what MC saw (that scene) in the next update or we will have to wait for that story ark to unveiled (and in the process witness a couple more similar scenes)? Cuz to be honest I didn't finish the update and dropped it after that scene. And one more - is Lewd Island is still in development, and if so - what roughly schedule for the game to release? would it be released back to back or couple update of one game and then update for other (similar to Dots)

3.20 star(s) 91 Votes