Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Old saves dont work.do they ? Or it is some of my problems ?
Mine are working OK. Did you use a Mod before and forget to apply it again (if it has been updated...)? Those can break Saves. I go out of my way to avoid the Mods whenever possible for that reason.

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
Oh, so you mean that this is just another basic Inceton game then. How surprising… :KEK:
And with that another thread that tends to attract people complaining about NTR, and as such the crowd of pirates that essentially exist here to pile on complain about the gameplay without actually playing through any of it. Making any attempt to sort through the offered content feedback here that much harder in relationship to filtering out what is actually warranted and what is just crybaby fueled bs.

Typically and generally speaking though Inceton games are pretty good on offering the early advanced payouts. So if this is indeed the blueball fest some are claiming that would be a big disappointment for me since I almost always find most of his work to be at worst adequately paced and always highly satisfying on the animation value side.

Last edited:

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
Typically and generally speaking though Inceton games are pretty good on offering the early advanced payouts. So if this is indeed the blueball fest some are claiming that would be a big disappointment for me since I almost always find most of his work to be at worst adequately paced and always highly satisfying on the animation value side.
Do keep in mind that this indeed is Inceton's secondary studio game, so they obviously don't spend as much time into the development of these games as they spend into the priority studio games, like Echoes and SwM. So it's really not a surprise that this game is not at the same level of those games.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
I have to drop the ports for this game. I can't get the new and improved version to compress down enough to get it into an Android port. Sorry!

Version: Ep6 WT/Gal by scrappy
Size 1.16 GB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:

Gessen

Sep 11, 2020
Updated for EP 4

I've made a walkthrough/gallery mod for this game

• Added a "Help" button to top right corner during some parts of the game
  • Highlighted best dialogue option green
  • Added scenes replay
  • Added the xray images as a separate gallery (Both galleries are under PATREON in the main menu)
  • Unlocked Patreon content
  • Edited the intro so it plays after starting a new playthrough
Install: Merge the "game" folder from the mod with the one from your Red Falls folder then overwrite if prompted

Download:
You're the man, huge thanks.

3.20 star(s) 89 Votes