3.20 star(s) 92 Votes

Nate D

Nov 17, 2017
Red Falls [Ep.6] [xRed Games](2.7 GB rar pc source)
1.13 GB rar unofficial pc compressed (reduced image/audio/video quality): Workupload
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

EDIT:
for mac version, download this "
frame", unzip it.
download pc-version from above, copy only game-folder (GAME/game), and paste it into this mac-frame (GAMEAPP/contents/resources/autorun/)
After you do that how do you make the Mac game play ?’

bitchlover

Jan 8, 2021
Updated for EP 6

I've made a walkthrough/gallery mod for this game

• Added a "Help" button to top right corner during some parts of the game
  • Highlighted best dialogue option green
  • Added scenes replay
  • Added the xray images as a separate gallery (Both galleries are under PATREON in the main menu)
  • Unlocked Patreon content
  • Edited the intro so it plays after starting a new playthrough
Install: Merge the "game" folder from the mod with the one from your Red Falls folder then overwrite if prompted

Download: PIXELDRAIN
the x-ray doesn't work

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
I really don't have a problem with whoever was fucking her because I'm not the MC or who ever else might have been fucking her.

The MC is going to have to look out for himself. I'm not happy with him anyways he agreed to breaking up with Jane.
I'm not happy with MC either but for other reasons. Mainly cause he is suppose to be a College Age student but he is behaving more like some middle school just turned a teenager. As far as Jane. She seemed to be the one that was wearing the pants in the relationship. So maybe breaking up with her he will break out of his shell and start being more confident and less whimpy

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
I was just thinking while playing that part where the MC is doing the investigation trying to find who sucked his dick in the woods. I played a lot of games here but i do not remember if any of them had any action with blindfolds.
I find it very sexy, and in a lot of games i played it could lead to some very interesting scenes. Shame developers are not using it.

Reactions: Abhai and Fiufia

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I was just thinking while playing that part where the MC is doing the investigation trying to find who sucked his dick in the woods. I played a lot of games here but i do not remember if any of them had any action with blindfolds.
I find it very sexy, and in a lot of games i played it could lead to some very interesting scenes. Shame developers are not using it.
well, they are using it on occasions...only not on mc, as it was here:BootyTime:

fnut

Jun 26, 2017
I am not able to open the game, it immediately closes upon opening. Anyone else have this issue? How did you solve it? Every other game I try seems to work fine.

The only things in my log that look like possible errors are these lines:

Importing _renpysteam: ImportError('No module named _renpysteam',)
Importing _renpysteam: ImportError('No module named _renpysteam',)
Could not open 'cache/shaders.txt':

That first line is there twice, not a typo on my part. I am running the compressed version.

3.20 star(s) 92 Votes