• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Ren'Py Red Lotus Flower - Multi-Mod - Shaddy & Leon [v0.30] [Sadge Games]

Juanjobar

Nov 11, 2017
Is working for me now

EDIT: well, actually when i reached the part where you have to decide if you want to stay or go outside again, i get the problem that if i rollback, i get back to the decision screen, instead of roll back one image. This was happening before even at the very beginning, after the fix it starts happening on that moment now, but the rest seems to be working fine.

Edit2: i deleted all saved games and restarted and now i have no problems doing rollback.

Last edited:
Reactions: ShaddyGames

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
At the end of the update instead of us going back to the main menu, the game just goes back to when you are in the safehouse of Dina Taylor and John, don't know if it's a problem of the new version itself or just the MOD, but i thought i'd let you know.

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
At the end of the update instead of us going back to the main menu, the game just goes back to when you are in the safehouse of Dina Taylor and John, don't know if it's a problem of the new version itself or just the MOD, but i thought i'd let you know.
Pretty sure it's the game itself. I didn't touch that section.