• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Ren'Py Red Lotus Flower - Multi-Mod - Shaddy & Leon [v0.30] [Sadge Games]

save8lot

Apr 7, 2021
Just finished the game (with this MOD installed) and wanted to mention two things.

First, For some reason only the last 3 replay scenes are available to me, even though I have now experienced every one of them. They are just greyed out and un-clickable.

Second, there is one particular option/choice you make in the game that I found to be very important and I think it should be make more clear in the MOD. The scene I am talking about is when the characters meet the two guys in the neighborhood that wont let them pass. You are given three choices: Fight/Diplomacy/Leave. I think its important for players to know that each choice has the potential for a different sex scene, with different women, who won't even ever appear in the game otherwise. I didn't even realize this myself until I looked at the replay gallery and noticed the two scenes I missed on my first playthrough. Luckily I was able to figure out that it was that choice that led the story in different directions. That was really the only choice that made it impossible to get all the scenes in one playthrough.

Anyway, thanks for the making the MOD :)

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Just finished the game (with this MOD installed) and wanted to mention two things.

First, For some reason only the last 3 replay scenes are available to me, even though I have now experienced every one of them. They are just greyed out and un-clickable.

Second, there is one particular option/choice you make in the game that I found to be very important and I think it should be make more clear in the MOD. The scene I am talking about is when the characters meet the two guys in the neighborhood that wont let them pass. You are given three choices: Fight/Diplomacy/Leave. I think its important for players to know that each choice has the potential for a different sex scene, with different women, who won't even ever appear in the game otherwise. I didn't even realize this myself until I looked at the replay gallery and noticed the two scenes I missed on my first playthrough. Luckily I was able to figure out that it was that choice that led the story in different directions. That was really the only choice that made it impossible to get all the scenes in one playthrough.

Anyway, thanks for the making the MOD :)
Sir Leon will have to check the issue with the replay, as that's his portion of the mod.

As for the choice with the 2 guys. It's a little difficult to notate that, as those choices don't only affect the following sex scenes, but also scenes further in the game. Although I thought I did leave a note recommending saving at that point due to it being a major branch. That being said, considering the Dev's Patreon, Twitter, and F95 accounts no longer exists. I doubt there'll be any updates coming, and expect the game to be tagged as abandoned soon. So there's no real point in making any changes to the mod at this time. IF he/she does re-appear and updates it, then I'll take another look, and see what I could do for that choice, at that time.

Reactions: save8lot