Nova Minx

Aug 8, 2022
Good game so far. Not as grindy as I thought. I did run into something strange. I have my first 'assistant' Chloe which is fine. But later on, for example getting Clementine as my assistant, all of a sudden more assistants pop up. Is this a bug? Or did I skip some story?
It's a visual bug. The photos used for the scene don't fit. A couple others i noticed too.

Unless it is a bug. Because my playthrough i couldn't access the other girls until other stages were met.

Reactions: GoblinSlayerZ

Assiemodis

Aug 17, 2021
Hello everyone, :D
could someone help me unlock gallery number 49 :oops:?
Greetings to the entire community of this wonderful game ;)
I am missing gallery 47, can anyone give a hint, thanks in advance.
Looks both of you are looking for the ones added to the game with the last update.
So it should be one of the 4 quests below

New in v 1.13

• Meet with Clementine in Creative Space. It seems there is another exhibition there.
  • Wait one day and Clementine will come to you with an intriguing offer.
  • New quest with training for Penelope, look for it in the Training menu (Punishment Chair)
  • Wait a few days and you'll be invited back to the Gentlemen's Club. It seems Chloe has been sitting idle for a long time

• Red Heart
Reactions: lezard123

hash19

Jun 4, 2017
Have a look at the gallery with the quests 46 -52:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Looks both of you are looking for the ones added to the game with the last update.
So it should be one of the 4 quests below

New in v 1.13

• Meet with Clementine in Creative Space. It seems there is another exhibition there.
  • Wait one day and Clementine will come to you with an intriguing offer.
  • New quest with training for Penelope, look for it in the Training menu (Punishment Chair)
  • Wait a few days and you'll be invited back to the Gentlemen's Club. It seems Chloe has been sitting idle for a long time

Assiemodis

Aug 17, 2021
So that makes 47 this one then from version 1.12

• Added - No less amazing quest in a public place for Elizabeth
You should be able to start it by talking to Elizabeth

image 49 should be this one then

Wait a few days and you'll be invited back to the Gentlemen's Club. It seems Chloe has been sitting idle for a long time .

therealwakka

Aug 15, 2019
I seem to be stuck in a loop where I have to sell previous photos but it repeats over and over I get 400 each time but cannot seem to complete it , thus unable to progress chars?

Reactions: PapaQ and Akiharu89

GoblinSlayerZ

Jun 22, 2024
I seem to be stuck in a loop where I have to sell previous photos but it repeats over and over I get 400 each time but cannot seem to complete it , thus unable to progress chars?
I also ran into this. Sadly there is no choice but to load an earlier save unless you can use your mouse wheel to go back. Once you begin that loop it won't stop.

Swordsman83

Anti Anti-NTR & Anti-Woke Crusader
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
1726978260641.png

when will this be fixed in the gallery ?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scenes.rpy", line 19, in script
call screen scenes
ScriptError: could not find label 'sc36'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\RedSakuraMansion2-1.13-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 277, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\RedSakuraMansion2-1.13-pc\renpy\main.py", line 660, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\RedSakuraMansion2-1.13-pc\renpy\main.py", line 146, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\RedSakuraMansion2-1.13-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 938, in run_context
context.run()
File "game/scenes.rpy", line 19, in script
call screen scenes
File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\RedSakuraMansion2-1.13-pc\renpy\script.py", line 927, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'sc36'.

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
RED SAKURA MANSION 2 1.13
Sun Sep 22 12:09:59 2024

bonjela

Feb 7, 2017
I had the same problem, fixed my save by doing `ch1_bill=0` in the console. It was set to 1 for me when I was stuck in the loop, there is also `ch2_bill` through to `ch9_bill`, don't know if they're used.

This might break the game, but the save's fucked anyway.

Reactions: GoblinSlayerZ

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
question. Im at a point in the game, where it seems that I don't run out of pictures to sell. im currently 165 normally I wouldn't care. but I cant move to past any of them missions until I sell the past ones. how long until i run out lol. is anyone else having this issue?

Assiemodis

Aug 17, 2021
question. Im at a point in the game, where it seems that I don't run out of pictures to sell. im currently 165 normally I wouldn't care. but I cant move to past any of them missions until I sell the past ones. how long until i run out lol. is anyone else having this issue?
Read the post above yours

Reactions: javikaston

_duck_lord_

Jun 26, 2024
how the fuck is the beta bitch tired after doing one thing a day. and when I ran out of money I tried to go and make some money but. cant because little bitch boy is too tired from fucking the landlord. and after fucking the landlord god forbid he have anymore energy to do something productive. fucking lazy piece of shit.
damn you really this mad adult game maybe you should go outside

TinWoodman555

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2019
Hi there, new version 1.15.1 is

• Now you can give any names to your girls. Want to call her a coc**ucker? Easy. Or maybe it will be the name of your classmate? Don't be shy. Go to the "Training" menu, select the girl and rename it
By the way, if you then go to the Gallery and look through the quests you have already completed, their names will already be new! Cool, right?

And of course, I have prepared awesome new quests for you!

• 1. New quest with Elizabeth: It's time to take your relationship to the next level. Visit the car dealership to start this
  • 2. New scene with Emily. She is still stubborn, but step by step you are getting closer to the goal
  • 3. Visit Ophelia in the office and ask her about visiting the Gentlemen's Club. She will offer you to hang out at your place first. Return home and go to sleep, after that a hot scene will begin
  • 4. After the party, Ophelia will give you an invitation to the Gentlemen's Club, but before going there you will have to prepare one of your girls for the upcoming event
  • 5. Prepare the girl for the event in the "Training" menu. This must be done 3 times.
  • 6. After the notification that the girl is ready, go to the competition in the Gentlemen's Club! A dizzying competition awaits you! And yes, in the future, this competition will be again, with other tasks, for your other girls.

=============================================================================

Also previous version 1.14 is free now ( )
Android version for v.14 not exist but it fixed in ver 1.15.1

New in v 1.14.1

So, now you have the opportunity to take revenge on this impudent b*tch who behaved so arrogantly and pretended to be a big boss, but turned out to be just a manager- meet Emily

• Check home menu to talk with Emily
  • 6 scenes with Emily await you
But she is not ready to serve you so easily, so you will have to act very carefully, as in the good old days. At some point you will have to resort to trickery to break her.

We continue training for Grace. This stubborn person is not eager to obey, but you have an ace up your hole

Invite Grace to your home (Library menu)

Regular training:

• Clementine toilet training
  • Pamela toilet trainig
Also now Clementine can work as a webcam model:

• Scene with BIG d*ldo
  • Webcam BJ
Around 200 new renders and 6 new animations awaiting for you!

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Red Sakura Mansion 2 [v1.14] [TinWoodman]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Last edited: