JimmyJazz69

Jul 3, 2020
why my game keep crashing ?
From the Changelog: « - Now starting from version 1.7 old saves should work. In future versions of the game you will not need to download saves, old saves will work fine. The exception will be only SIGNIFICANT changes in the code, but this will be rare »

Kavalor

Jan 29, 2021
yes, but that will be from 1.7 - thats still patreon exclusive, what you download here is 1.6.
So for 1.6 you still need to start a new game if you want to have a new save which hopefully will work going forward.
Someone from F95 unfortunately uploaded the wrong changelog to the original post

PeterLA0909

Apr 19, 2021
I'm at lvl 28 which is finished but there is 4 girls, Try creative space, Pharmacy, Dealership and park.

They are normally there every second day
ok thats crazy cause iam only at lvl 23 but whereever i got car dealer pharmacy etc it says alwas i should wait for the next update...

which version do you play?

Kybou

Jan 15, 2018
so there's nothing new in the latest patch right? unlike what it say's in the changelog?

TinWoodman555

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2019
ch3_3pl_15.jpg
from $20 Tier

($10 Tier will have access Nov'9, $5 Tier - Nov'16, $2 Tier - Nov'23, Public - after new release)

Don't forget to support the author! :cool:

New in version: 1.7

- Now you can change your name at any time (use Home menu)

- New Penelope scene.

- Go to the Library to read legal literature, it's time to figure out how to get your mansion back.

- New photoshhot for Elizabeth.

- New photoshhot for Sophie.

- New photoshhot for Clementine.

- Added 4 new items in the sexshop

- Added 2 new items in the store

- New scene with Naomi, when she signs a contract with you

- Now you can train your slaves! If you don't train or punish your slaves they become stubborn

- Now you can now check the mood of your slaves in the home menu.

- You can force slaves to work on webcam. When the day ends you will see what your slave did today

- Added Naomi webcam: playing with own p**sy, playing with dil*o, sucking dil*o, and squirting!

- Added for Naomi Trainings: Toilet punishment (watersports), BJ, and double BJ

- Added for Chloe Trainings: Whip

- Added 200+ new renders and 5 new animations

- Fixing bugs

- Now starting from version 1.7 old saves should work. If you don't have save version 1.6 you can . In future versions of the game you will not need to download saves, old saves will work fine. The exception will be only BIG changes in the code, but this will be rare

Walkthrough: If you are stuck and have tried all the locations and even the tips in the Office (in the Requests for Photo Shoots menu) did not help you, then you can read the (SPOILERS!!!)

TinWoodman555

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2019
how i can read in library
in v 1.6 you can't read nothing in library. First quest in library starts automatically, after army quest with Elizabeth. Second quest you can start later, you will have menu "Blackmail"

In ver 1.7 menu "I looking for some guides" starts new quest but only after all Penelopes quests is done

Reactions: Kavalor

jjavier

Nov 8, 2022
Hi, I would like to report a bug I had in the game that concerns Elizabeth. I restarted his quest by mistake with the fixed flogger which had the effect of restarting the quest at the beginning and impossible to continue beyond the first session at the end it sends directly to the gallery each time and impossible to continue. I had to restart a game to resolve my issue.

Sorry if this has already been reported, I haven't read all the pages

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
so i was playing your game and with an accident hit the v for the voice and my antivirus close it down and it stopped threats

spenk

May 4, 2018
Got the following error can anyone help ? After ignore there are more errors and then game goes to Main Menu ????

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 1005, in script
if sc1 == False:
File "game/script.rpy", line 1005, in <module>
if sc1 == False:
NameError: name 'sc1' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
if sc1 == False:
File "D:\Müll\Imfap\RedSakuraMansion2-1 6-pc\RedSakuraMansion2-1.6-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2115, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "D:\Müll\Imfap\RedSakuraMansion2-1 6-pc\RedSakuraMansion2-1.6-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1092, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "D:\Müll\Imfap\RedSakuraMansion2-1 6-pc\RedSakuraMansion2-1.6-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1085, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
if sc1 == False:

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
RED SAKURA MANSION 2 1.6
Sat Nov 4 09:27:57 2023

Assiemodis

Aug 17, 2021
Got the following error can anyone help ? After ignore there are more errors and then game goes to Main Menu ????

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
if sc1 == False:
if sc1 == False:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
if sc1 == False:
File "D:\Müll\Imfap\RedSakuraMansion2-1 6-pc\RedSakuraMansion2-1.6-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2115, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "D:\Müll\Imfap\RedSakuraMansion2-1 6-pc\RedSakuraMansion2-1.6-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1092, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "D:\Müll\Imfap\RedSakuraMansion2-1 6-pc\RedSakuraMansion2-1.6-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1085, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
if sc1 == False:

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
RED SAKURA MANSION 2 1.6
Sat Nov 4 09:27:57 2023
Most likely your using an old save.
From next update you can use old saves.
Solution is already mentioned a few times in the last few pages.

Reactions: spenk
4.00 star(s) 10 Votes