Ren'Py Abandoned Red Swallow [v0.0.035] [Nof8 Game Studio]

Matt_NGS

Sep 6, 2018
red banner.jpg
Overview:
Red Swallow is an RPG / statistical management game made using Ren'py. At the age of 22 Your mother gets tired of you living at home and asks your cousin to arrange for you to start training at Russian espionage academy. As a trainee Snake (male spy) you must prove your worth to the academy staff in order to progress to the main government training centre. Surrounded by distractions, primarily the trainee Swallows (female spies) do you have what it takes? how far will you go to serve mother Russia? What secrets will you uncover along the way?​

Updated: October 8th 2018
Censorship: No
Version: v0.0.35
Developer/Publisher: Nof8 Game Studio -
Platform: Windows, Linux, Mac
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation
:

Changelog:

Downloads:

PC: - -
Mac: - -

Additional Information: Currently no walk-through or guide. Please use the wiki before asking questions.

dojo_win2.jpg st_intro_0.jpg ilona_lunch_1_3.jpg banner.jpg Jazz Lounge_night.jpg My Room_day.jpg tdummy_2_0.jpg ilona_s_0_0.jpg

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
The lady on the banner pic looks terrible compared to your other renders. I don't mean to be rude or insulting, but I would probably make another banner. I thought the game was going to have bad quality renders, but the rest of the screen shots look wonderful and only that character banner gives off a poor impression.

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Sounds like the plot of red sparrow even the title too but yea the female in the banner needs some work cause ugh lol

Reactions: HunterSeeker

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
The renders are ok, but the UI is confusing (and hard to find at first). Then it just starts with boring grind and I lost interest. sorry. :(

Reactions: vir_cotto

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
as for the game. doing a wiki that early is.. weird.

as for dev. they are multiples things wrong on patreon. i mean :

- guy is probably russian and ask 5K $/month for "survive" ... LMAO
- "I create free games of different styles and genres" .. mmmh, show me them all please.
- 40/months for get teh name in credits ... oh come on please, peoples deserve a shitty name in credits for less than that.

but keep an eye on this one. can be good. if dev didnt dream too much big.

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
View attachment 153695
Overview:
Red Swallow is an RPG made using Ren'py. At the age of 22 Your mother gets tired of you living at home and asks your cousin to arrange for you to start training at Russian espionage academy. As a trainee Snake (male spy) you must prove your worth to the academy staff in order to progress to the main government training centre. Surrounded by distractions, primarily the trainee Swallows (female spies) do you have what it takes? how far will you go to serve mother Russia?​

Updated: September 23, 2018
Censorship: No
Version: v0.0.1
Developer/Publisher: Nof8 Game Studio -
Platform: Windows, Mac
Language: English
Genre:

Installation
:

Changelog:

Downloads:

Win: - - -
Mac: - -

Additional Information: Currently no walk-through or guide. Please use the wiki before asking questions.

View attachment 153702 View attachment 153703 View attachment 153704 View attachment 153705 View attachment 153708 View attachment 153709
This might be a Visual Novel and to that end, needs a visual novel tag on the thread.

kymico

Nov 29, 2016
I have a good feeling about this but I'll wait a few releases before trying.

I know one of those girls is a genuine slut, she's totally cockeyed.

Matt_NGS

Sep 6, 2018
Thanks for the comments.

I'll look at the character in the banner. I don't think she has crossed eyes but I can see how the lighting would make it look that way. If she needs tweaking It's not going to take long.

Red Swallow isn't a visual novel.

Before I play this one or even download it, I must ask -
Do the Swallows swallow?
The swallows will indeed swallow and just about everything else. Whatever "Mother Russia" requires.

I'm not Russian, in fact I'm not from the FSU at all.

My Patreon is pretty much the same as everyone else's and "Cherry-picking" the first part of the statement to make me look greedy is a douche-bag's trick. Especially from a game developer.

The calorie calculations use the Basal metabolic rate for a 22 year old male. The calculations for the various exercises were cross referenced with multiple sources before being added to the game. If there is a bug in the system please let me know and I will look into it :)

The game engine is 90% done so I will be adding content fairly quickly. I'll be working on finishing the non-story content for Natalia and Ilona first.

If anyone has any questions I'm always happy to answer them, although I don't spend a lot of time here day by day. For more regular conversation there is a link to the discord on the Patreon page.

Reactions: UncleVT

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Well.. if the Swallows can swallow a snake, I'm in.
I'll download this one and give it a playthrough. :D