5.00 star(s) 3 Votes
Jan 14, 2018
I assume this isn't the best place to ask them, but idk where else to put them. I have a few questions regarding collections like this.

1. Is the 4.34GB collection on the file hosting sites actually a complete collection? Or are the various "updates" additions? (I imagine in this case the Tifa VR and Cammy JOI that is separated from the main chunk aren't in the collection, but I'm unsure about the others)

2. How safe is torrenting this stuff? I have never torrented before and while I'm sure I could do it, the safety of it all is what concerns me. I imagine the copyright won't be a *huge* issue for this stuff, but it could still be present. And I also imagine any free VPNs I could get wouldn't be sufficient for protecting my IP, which I would like to do. Overall, I can still usually get all I need from the direct downloads, and I'm fine with waiting a bit longer, but if the "collection" in the directs isn't complete then it might be worth trying to figure out torrenting safely.

3. This torrent confuses me a little. Specifically, when I preview it in my download manager (Just Free Download Manager, I would use Qbit or something if I actually torrented) I see 47GB of files. 24.5GB are in a folder just called "pad" and are 30MB max with numbers as names. This seems weird. Is it to clog the logs so ISPs don't notice copyrighted files or something?

Also the sizes for all the files seem disproportionate, for example the Tifa VR that I am currently downloading direct is a little over 5GB but the torrent one says it is 9.46. Are there reasons for this or is it just like, a quirk of torrenting?

sivertop

Jun 9, 2017
I assume this isn't the best place to ask them, but idk where else to put them. I have a few questions regarding collections like this.

1. Is the 4.34GB collection on the file hosting sites actually a complete collection? Or are the various "updates" additions? (I imagine in this case the Tifa VR and Cammy JOI that is separated from the main chunk aren't in the collection, but I'm unsure about the others)

2. How safe is torrenting this stuff? I have never torrented before and while I'm sure I could do it, the safety of it all is what concerns me. I imagine the copyright won't be a *huge* issue for this stuff, but it could still be present. And I also imagine any free VPNs I could get wouldn't be sufficient for protecting my IP, which I would like to do. Overall, I can still usually get all I need from the direct downloads, and I'm fine with waiting a bit longer, but if the "collection" in the directs isn't complete then it might be worth trying to figure out torrenting safely.

3. This torrent confuses me a little. Specifically, when I preview it in my download manager (Just Free Download Manager, I would use Qbit or something if I actually torrented) I see 47GB of files. 24.5GB are in a folder just called "pad" and are 30MB max with numbers as names. This seems weird. Is it to clog the logs so ISPs don't notice copyrighted files or something?

Also the sizes for all the files seem disproportionate, for example the Tifa VR that I am currently downloading direct is a little over 5GB but the torrent one says it is 9.46. Are there reasons for this or is it just like, a quirk of torrenting?
Unless stated otherwise everything below the First download-entry are additions that are not part of the first entry.

The reason why they are listed individually is most of the time because the first entry, in this case " Download collection (4.34GB): ", was made at a time when the extra entry´s did not exist.

Usually it makes no sense to update the first link just because of 1 new Animation since that takes to much time because you have to upload the full size once again (depending on how the OP-Author build the Collection). So its easier to just make new entrys.

As for Torrents, its not safe as in nothing bad can ever happen, there are torrents that are dangerous, on F95 it should be somewhat safe tho since something like that will not be put on OP if it wasnt checked first. As for VPN i could explain you a ton about that and Torrents but it would be to much and im not interested in explaining that.

Reactions: JoThZ01T

SwiftPint

Jul 11, 2019
so Aunt Cass's hospitality was a one off?
F in the chat for the best/2nd best video of its kind (Mother's Warmth Part 2)

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes