Which main character are you most interested in so far?

• Eryn

Votes: 7,412 57.4%
  • Lena

Votes: 630 4.9%
  • Lucine

Votes: 1,610 12.5%
  • Raisa

Votes: 1,507 11.7%
  • Rithe

Votes: 273 2.1%
  • Murfi (Lucine's Cow)

Votes: 1,296 10.0%
  • Aline

Votes: 38 0.3%
  • Aina

Votes: 20 0.2%
  • Evana

Votes: 58 0.4%
  • Silva

Votes: 59 0.5%

• Total voters

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I imagine it will be next week to see .05 release would of been a nice April present to see it today.. Oh well will check back in next week as most go 2 weeks from patreon release putting it around the 11th.

Escape Sauce

Refuge of Embers
Game Developer
Oct 4, 2020
I imagine it will be next week to see .05 release would of been a nice April present to see it today.. Oh well will check back in next week as most go 2 weeks from patreon release putting it around the 11th.
We're trying to release 0.06 on or around the 24th which will bump 0.05 to public. In general we aim for the last Saturday of the month. I will say though 0.05 moved things forward but 0.06 is the one to look forward to. I made a really dumb feature in the gallery that lets you mix and dress the character sprites, and we're working on our first animated h-scene. It's pretty good so far.

Spritemixer.png

Boldano

Nov 16, 2020
We're trying to release 0.06 on or around the 24th which will bump 0.05 to public. In general we aim for the last Saturday of the month. I will say though 0.05 moved things forward but 0.06 is the one to look forward to. I made a really dumb feature in the gallery that lets you mix and dress the character sprites, and we're working on our first animated h-scene. It's pretty good so far.

View attachment 1124385
I think that's a pretty neat feature! Will be fun to mess around with the sprites.

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
How is incest even a thing, unless its done to be patreon-compliant, its made very clear that the 2 characters aren't related

Edit: that being a said, its looks very promising. Art is great. Not a whole lot to judge it on otherwise

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
How is incest even a thing, unless its done to be patreon-compliant, its made very clear that the 2 characters aren't related

Edit: that being a said, its looks very promising. Art is great. Not a whole lot to judge it on otherwise
You have to download the fan made incest patch if you want incest.

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
Promising start but when I got to the end I was like: That's it?

You don't make any meaningful choices, MC doesn't get anywhere with anyone, we see some nudity toward the beginning and that's it.

The goal of the first release seems to be encouraging you to meet the girls. Their outfits are hot btw. Although it's a very promising game from it's appearance, there's not enough content to judge.

I do like how you've made an option to remove voyeurism sex and outright have no intent to add ntr though.

Keep going dev!

Escape Sauce

Refuge of Embers
Game Developer
Oct 4, 2020
We're still figuring out the animation in our first h-scene. In all of our artwork the artist paints over the lineart with texture brushes, but we discovered that translating our style into animation gives kind of a white noise effect. I think it looks cool, but we're still doing a bit of trial and error to iron out exactly what this is going to look like.

Reactions: HentaiGamerN00b

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I see the change log has v0.06 but the download is v0.05, which version is it suppose to be???

" We are not planning to include any NTR content "

bruh you broke my heart.. at least me it toggleable like other stuff :C :C :C
(n) (n)(n)
NTR is not needed in every game you play and is not needed in this game at all.

LexArma

Jun 2, 2019
Not much there in 0.05, but what is there is looking mighty promising.
Hope to see more soon :)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
New public release is 0.05, version 0.06 is now being bugtested by supporters.
Its just confusing to have the change log for 0.06 out here when it should only have been for the release on this site.

Thanks for your hard work on this game I a hope it goes great for you to.

ADD: With romance and pregnancy being in the game I hope you throw in a few kissing scenes. :love: :love::love:

Reactions: monk_56

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Oh, I didn't know about this game. Not really into romance, but I just wanted to say the art style is awesome!

Reactions: IdarksoulsI
3.90 star(s) 33 Votes