Which main character are you most interested in so far?

• Eryn

Votes: 7,435 57.4%
  • Lena

Votes: 630 4.9%
  • Lucine

Votes: 1,612 12.5%
  • Raisa

Votes: 1,512 11.7%
  • Rithe

Votes: 274 2.1%
  • Murfi (Lucine's Cow)

Votes: 1,303 10.1%
  • Aline

Votes: 38 0.3%
  • Aina

Votes: 20 0.2%
  • Evana

Votes: 59 0.5%
  • Silva

Votes: 61 0.5%

• Total voters

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
Wow, art looks amazing but i don't see any ''sex'' related tag, is there any action or should i wait for couple of months for that?

ps: don't get me wrong, i just can't stand blue-balling, thats all xD
There is no sex yet in the game but it is planned

Randy_dg

Sep 2, 2018
Just think, if Tolkien would have given us, Lord of the Rings 4 pages at a time.
Waiting for a Dev, to conceive a Game, make a Game, release a Game.
Dev can release short synopsis of the Game to garner support.
Then, at the derived chosen day, the game as a whole be released.
Would, in my opinion, make for a better Dev reputation.

Reactions: Tilaze

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
This is more of a intro to the game because there is no content other than a bathing scene with MC's twin sister.

Randy_dg

Sep 2, 2018
Just think, if Tolkien would have given us, Lord of the Rings 4 pages at a time.
Waiting for a Dev, to conceive a Game, make a Game, release a Game.
Dev can release short synopsis of the Game to garner support.
Then, at the derived chosen day, the game as a whole be released.
Would, in my opinion, make for a better Dev reputation.
v0.04 still doing intro ? I think that helps prove my point.

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
That was much shorter than i expected. With the giving and receiving items it's odd there isn't any inventory in game yet.

Escape Sauce

Refuge of Embers
Game Developer
Oct 4, 2020
"Shrank MC by 5%" His height or penis? :unsure:
Both actually, we shrank his whole sprite by 5% to match the others

This looks really promising. I love pregnancy in-route instead of just in an ending, is that planned?
For the actual event with main heroines it's going to be late game, but it's going to be spread across the entire story as a major theme if that makes any sense. I don't want to give any major plot spoilers

Escape Sauce
" multiple partners like harems and threesomes "

So does this mean that there will be a harem path, and a sharing path? or would you be forced to share the girls if you go on the harem path (which then wouldn't actually be a harem).
The distinctions get kind of complicated, but the harem path that's planned to be a true harem as you described. The "multiple partners" content we currently have planned is also MC with two or more females, but we're planning to add some toggleable "male on male" content and if we get enough votes we're open to adding different combinations for different events. The only thing we're definitely not going to be adding is NTR.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
The distinctions get kind of complicated, but the harem path that's planned to be a true harem as you described. The "multiple partners" content we currently have planned is also MC with two or more females, but we're planning to add some toggleable "male on male" content and if we get enough votes we're open to adding different combinations for different events. The only thing we're definitely not going to be adding is NTR.
Hmmm I see, if multiple partners is only going to be relevant for harem, wouldn't it be better to just have it as a harem option instead? cause people will likely think male partners with the LIs with multiple partners. (if you do plan to do that then would be best to separate the two toggles, for obvious reasons).

Or if it specific to threesome scenes then separate it into FFM and MMF. (so people can activate one without the other, since those that want harem will likely want FFM without the MMF). That is assuming multipartner will eventually mean multiple males.

Multiple partners honestly is just too vague. cause it isn't clear whether or not it is more males or more females.

Skargaroth

Oct 19, 2020
Seems pretty decent though with the incest patch it makes it funny that male and female "friend/roomate" bathe together from the off.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
game needs ntr

You see that underlined part look real close make sure you understand it fully.

3.90 star(s) 33 Votes