• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Which main character are you most interested in so far?

• Eryn

Votes: 7,418 57.4%
  • Lena

Votes: 630 4.9%
  • Lucine

Votes: 1,610 12.5%
  • Raisa

Votes: 1,509 11.7%
  • Rithe

Votes: 274 2.1%
  • Murfi (Lucine's Cow)

Votes: 1,298 10.1%
  • Aline

Votes: 38 0.3%
  • Aina

Votes: 20 0.2%
  • Evana

Votes: 59 0.5%
  • Silva

Votes: 59 0.5%

• Total voters

Escape Sauce

Refuge of Embers
Game Developer
Oct 4, 2020
This is kind of a side note here, but I'm really surprised that in this whole thread no one has mentioned the video settings yet.

I hope anal is planned too.
Don't worry, that's very much in the plan.

the planned fetishes has "Dilf" in it...so is mc that 'dilf' or is there gonna be another character/protag in the game who's a dilf? or is this mc banging a guy thing?
The current plan is for a few straight NPC on NPC scenes that you can optionally discover. That said, we're going to be leaning on polls to determine what else to add into the game so if there's serious demand for other kinds of content we can roll with it.

Najn

Apr 25, 2017
The game looks interesting, I want to try it, I hope it will be a game that I will love and thanks to the people who contributed to the making of the game. :coffee:

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
This is kind of a side note here, but I'm really surprised that in this whole thread no one has mentioned the video settings yet.
Maybe because if it's working fine independently on the system the game is running at any resolution, it's not so needed (or demanded) to fix it, as an old proverb among software developers that says something like "if it ain't broke, don't fix it", and the highly acclaimed (just) KISS principle :v.

DimsRzz

Dec 25, 2020
My unofficial Android port of Refuge Of Embers 0.03 incest patched with gestures enabled.

Mega

Swipe up : Open Menu

Swipe Down : hide interface

Swipe right : skip

Swipe left : rollback

Join my discord server for giving me feedback and for other ports.

Note: if it says Unknown developer or not safe/harm the device - click install anyways
It doesn't work

ThompsonBalo

Jul 15, 2020
well, the mom's dead so i dearly hope there won't be any mom-son incest unless you learn to travel in time or something

also agreed on what someone said about non-harem endings earlier in the thread, forced harems are incredibly boring and harem endings are always more fun when you have to work for em.
You never know, in the end there is a necromancer and we have a zombie mom scene...

Escape Sauce

Refuge of Embers
Game Developer
Oct 4, 2020
Any news ?
Our first update is getting released on Patreon either later tonight or early tomorrow. A lot of it is boring stuff like replacing placeholder assets and adding the rest of the facial expressions, but we've also added a bunch of content that expands on day 1 like new renders and a new side character. Now that we have most of that wrapped up we can move forward in the story. Also the official android version with a reworked UI and swipe controls is finished and it looks great.

zeka7

Jul 24, 2018
I keep getting this error. I have tried redownloading the game and still get it.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'lena_patch01'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 497, in script
  File "E:\Program Files (x86)\NewGames\RefugeOfEmbers-0.03-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "E:\Program Files (x86)\NewGames\RefugeOfEmbers-0.03-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Refuge of Embers 0.03
Wed Feb 03 12:28:28 2021

pyzx

Sep 14, 2017
I keep getting this error. I have tried redownloading the game and still get it.

Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:
  File "E:\Program Files (x86)\NewGames\RefugeOfEmbers-0.03-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
  File "E:\Program Files (x86)\NewGames\RefugeOfEmbers-0.03-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Refuge of Embers 0.03
Remove the Incest patch

XChaosX

Sep 29, 2018

Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Refuge of Embers 0.03
Maybe you used the wrong version of the incest patch? There's both a v0.04 patch and a v0.03 patch, so I"m guessing that you accidentally used the v0.04 patch on the version 0.03 game. The v0.03 patch exists, but is tucked away underneath the Show previous versions text on the patch download site.

Boldano

Nov 16, 2020
Any word on how this game is coming along? No rush, just curious on what kinds of things they are working on at the moment.

• Angry
Reactions: Kakato

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
Any word on how this game is coming along? No rush, just curious on what kinds of things they are working on at the moment.
In the first page it's posted sites that you can visit to see what's upcoming, if not being a pay supporter I recommend because allows people outside platform without being a supporter nor having account there to see notices of the project development, current version 0.4 for pay supporters and 0.5 in development (half stated in a practical sense as I'm writing this); maybe if we wait until they reach out the 0.5 to their pay contributors it could be possible the launch of 0.4 for general public (and so on).

Reactions: iCrises and Boldano

Escape Sauce

Refuge of Embers
Game Developer
Oct 4, 2020
We're just about done with version 0.05, and once that's out to our patrons version 0.04 will go public. We're a really small team of 2 devs though and the main limit is how fast my partner can make artwork. She spends 5-12 hours on each asset but we both also work full time, so we've been able to add anywhere from 1-3 a week working in the evenings and on weekends. Good news is we're at a tipping point where most of the core assets (characters, faces, & backgrounds) are done, so progress on renders that move the story forward is really going to start accelerating from here.

If you want to get a good idea of what we're working on though you can also take a look on our YouTube channel. I post up a lot of SFW timelapse videos for everyone.

iCrises

Dec 5, 2020
I have big hype for this game and it's contents, so any updates here makes me happy, really love the art, hoping for a good history arc too
I don't have the opportunity at the moment to support on patreon but if you ever go to steam I will be one of the first to buy

SakaiY

Sep 24, 2018
So I got to ask, is that pregnancy tag actually implemented or is it currently just a planned feature?

3.90 star(s) 33 Votes