• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Which main character are you most interested in so far?

• Eryn

Votes: 7,418 57.4%
  • Lena

Votes: 630 4.9%
  • Lucine

Votes: 1,610 12.5%
  • Raisa

Votes: 1,509 11.7%
  • Rithe

Votes: 274 2.1%
  • Murfi (Lucine's Cow)

Votes: 1,298 10.1%
  • Aline

Votes: 38 0.3%
  • Aina

Votes: 20 0.2%
  • Evana

Votes: 59 0.5%
  • Silva

Votes: 59 0.5%

• Total voters

Khairus

Donor
May 14, 2020
How can you need a walkthrough for 10 mins of content ?? God those people who literally only have a dick to think are the bane of humanity.

well ok.. I do not need a walkthrough this early in the game.. that is true..

But.. best to ask at the beginning because, why wait until later ? wouldn`t it be easier if the walkthrough started early and grew with the game ?

I "can" play these Games without walkthroughs, after all it is just a matter of clicking and saving and making notes and loading and repeating .. .. but it is a lot more fun when I know what is going to happen before making choices..

I am the kind of person who will read the ending of a book before starting the Book or watch the last episode of a TV series before watching the first episode.. I find out the plot and ending of a movie before I go the movie theatre.. I find it more enjoyable that way.. and there is less chance of being disappointed :)

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
A solid demo so far, even if there's not much in this one yet but it have potential. Wish you the best, hope to see more incest content in the game (even if patreon didn't allowing it, could still good to have patch), more characters and more exhibition moment with all the girls in the future
Ps: Should have both harem ending choice and choose only 1 girl for people that wanted to feel "loyal" with 1 lover

lWFDl

May 8, 2017
What kind of incest? is it brother sister or is there mother son or something else?
For me, the kind of incest is irrelevant as long as the story is sexy... The thing how it comes to it, is important. When love blooms and sparks begin to fly and that kind of stuff. Therefore I'm not a fan of games where some kind of corrupting magic is used... And there are to many of these as well...

Reactions: GmFn1869

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.03 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Edorath

Jul 14, 2017
What kind of incest? is it brother sister or is there mother son or something else?
well, the mom's dead so i dearly hope there won't be any mom-son incest unless you learn to travel in time or something

also agreed on what someone said about non-harem endings earlier in the thread, forced harems are incredibly boring and harem endings are always more fun when you have to work for em.

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
the planned fetishes has "Dilf" in it...so is mc that 'dilf' or is there gonna be another character/protag in the game who's a dilf? or is this mc banging a guy thing?

Kurōzu

Nov 20, 2017
Loving the artstyle, looking forward to play it as soon ad it gets more content!

3.90 star(s) 33 Votes