Which main character are you most interested in so far?

• Eryn

Votes: 7,443 57.4%
  • Lena

Votes: 632 4.9%
  • Lucine

Votes: 1,614 12.4%
  • Raisa

Votes: 1,515 11.7%
  • Rithe

Votes: 275 2.1%
  • Murfi (Lucine's Cow)

Votes: 1,308 10.1%
  • Aline

Votes: 38 0.3%
  • Aina

Votes: 20 0.2%
  • Evana

Votes: 59 0.5%
  • Silva

Votes: 61 0.5%

• Total voters

Sngo

May 9, 2020
Sadly, from the npc on npc stuff that's already bad enough to have having to know or see a love interest is sleeping with someone else. So some might call that ntr from a player pov if it upsets them in some way or like the ones who think their Mc should be the only one with all the girls and also those who for sure who would hate their Mc getting sloppy seconds in a way like seeing some girl have sex with some guy before he has to go to a battle and dies, and the girl goes to the Mc for comfort and the two can get together later and the ones who hate it would say no to her not wanting her since she is used goods or whatever at that point or whatever you player are thinking as everyone is different. So if you want ntr in a way the game has it if you want to think that way due to the npc on npc stuff.
I was thinking on trying this game but got a bit confused with your post.

So if i understand correctly there are some MC love interest that was show having sex with another dude? That's a big NO for me so if you could clarify to know if i should delete the game or not i would aprecciate thank you.

storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019

So if i understand correctly there are some MC love interest that was show having sex with another dude? That's a big NO for me so if you could clarify to know if i should delete the game or not i would aprecciate thank you.

There's literally no actual sex at all except for that one scene at the very start that contains two named characters, who I'm guessing are probably the mc's parents. All the other sexual content in the game is basically just handjob, boobjob, footjob, blowjob and none of it is with anyone besides the mc.

Reactions: Sngo
Sep 4, 2018

That's what the description says or hints at "With this option, enabled, some romanceable characters who you are not yet involved with or have yet to explicitly decided not to pursue. Will have optional h-scenes and romances with other characters. "

So it pretty much means, if you enable it, you will be seeing a love interest of the Mc or something being railed by someone else before your character gets with them. Sure you can disable it, but then you won't know who to avoid getting with if like you hate the type girl who was sleeping around to get stuff, or she is addicted to sex and was sleeping with whoever. But you wouldn't know if that content is disabled, but I'm sure none of that is in the game but was just an example lol and I myself haven't really played it all the way though, so I don't know what happens past the opening part lol.

Reactions: Sngo

storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019
That's what the description says or hints at "With this option, enabled, some romanceable characters who you are not yet involved with or have yet to explicitly decided not to pursue. Will have optional h-scenes and romances with other characters. "

So it pretty much means, if you enable it, you will be seeing a love interest of the Mc or something being railed by someone else before your character gets with them. Sure you can disable it, but then you won't know who to avoid getting with if like you hate the type girl who was sleeping around to get stuff, or she is addicted to sex and was sleeping with whoever. But you wouldn't know if that content is disabled, but I'm sure none of that is in the game but was just an example lol and I myself haven't really played it all the way though, so I don't know what happens past the opening part lol.

There's literally no sex at all other than that scene in the intro. Everything else is just the typical handjob, boobjob kind of deal and it's all with the MC. So far there are only 3 male characters besides the mc, Two are relatives of two of the love interests(their brother and father respectively) and the other one is dead

Escape Sauce

Refuge of Embers
Game Developer
Oct 4, 2020
There's literally no actual sex at all except for that one scene at the very start that contains two named characters
There's a missionary scene with MC & Lena in the current version and we're working on a cowgirl scene with MC & Eryn in the version getting released in a few weeks. We're working on romance routes now so pretty much every version released from here on out will have 1 or 2 animated h-scenes added.

NPC on NPC scenes are basically just voyeur scenes. We aren't planning to add any NTR or cheating content.

Escape Sauce

Refuge of Embers
Game Developer
Oct 4, 2020
I always get the error in the 4th scene with Lena. Does anyone have a solution for this?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There's no way around it. The newest Lena scene is in 0.16a, but I was working on 0.15b alongside 0.16a and forgot to take the reference to that scene out of the gallery while it was still a WIP. Unlocking the gallery and trying to view the scene will cause that crash since it's trying to jump to a scene that isn't there.

Kouta88

Aug 18, 2019
There's no way around it. The newest Lena scene is in 0.16a, but I was working on 0.15b alongside 0.16a and forgot to take the reference to that scene out of the gallery while it was still a WIP. Unlocking the gallery and trying to view the scene will cause that crash since it's trying to jump to a scene that isn't there.

ah ok that explains a lot. After several attempts I was wondering how to unlock it the normal way.

3.90 star(s) 34 Votes