Which main character are you most interested in so far?

• Eryn

Votes: 7,779 57.3%
  • Lena

Votes: 654 4.8%
  • Lucine

Votes: 1,686 12.4%
  • Raisa

Votes: 1,554 11.5%
  • Rithe

Votes: 282 2.1%
  • Murfi (Lucine's Cow)

Votes: 1,407 10.4%
  • Aline

Votes: 44 0.3%
  • Aina

Votes: 21 0.2%
  • Evana

Votes: 69 0.5%
  • Silva

Votes: 75 0.6%

• Total voters

Lucifer(666)

May 13, 2022
Ja ek kan jou onossele idioot. Hoeveel tale kan jy praat? Jy weet dat Engels nie almal se eerste taal is nie. Wil jy nou se ek kan nie engels praat nie oor 'n spelfout hier of daar? Kom praat bietjie met my in my taal dan gesels ons weer. 'n Goeie begrip het 'n halwe woord nodig.

Yes, I'm writing English well enough for people to understand. Maybe it's a comprehension problem.
Wow that was not nice. You do know that google translate exists right. Also I speak French, English, German and Italian.

feppiejay

Jul 6, 2022
In version 0.15 we started building out the romance routes, but the first scene we're building with each character is going to add a bit of main story. For example there's a training scene with Aline that's referenced but isn't in the game yet. In the meantime those are gaps so once we've built each of those out the main story won't feel as disjointed. Should be smoothed out around version 0.20.
Thanks for the quick reply!

malaac2025

Mar 17, 2024
In version 0.15 we started building out the romance routes, but the first scene we're building with each character is going to add a bit of main story. For example there's a training scene with Aline that's referenced but isn't in the game yet. In the meantime those are gaps so once we've built each of those out the main story won't feel as disjointed. Should be smoothed out around version 0.20.

The journal is going to have a route map in it. We weren't planning to list the narrative objectives but we can look into it. We're planning to add the journal within the next couple of updates.
I'll check it out than hopefully it won't be too much longer.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Wow that was not nice. You do know that google translate exists right. Also I speak French, English, German and Italian.
Of course I know Google translate exists. That was the intention of the post. But come on man, you attacked my use of English first. I'm obviously pretty flued in English so it was a silly attack to start off with. Yes, I know there was a spelling mistake, so what? My point was pretty clear regardless of the spelling mistake.

In any case...Silly comeback from me I agree.
Have a nice day.

gilgamesh4321

Dec 10, 2023
I like this game. I encountered a bug in Lucine's route, though.

While loading <renpy.display.im.Image object ('images/characters/lu/clothes/topacc01_flip.webp') at 0x0000000009919550>:
OSError: Couldn't find file 'images/characters/lu/clothes/topacc01_flip.webp'.

Ren'Py 8.2.0.24012702
Refuge of Embers 0.16a

Last edited:
Reactions: Escape Sauce
4.00 star(s) 32 Votes