Which main character are you most interested in so far?

• Eryn

Votes: 7,380 57.4%
  • Lena

Votes: 629 4.9%
  • Lucine

Votes: 1,606 12.5%
  • Raisa

Votes: 1,503 11.7%
  • Rithe

Votes: 271 2.1%
  • Murfi (Lucine's Cow)

Votes: 1,290 10.0%
  • Aline

Votes: 38 0.3%
  • Aina

Votes: 20 0.2%
  • Evana

Votes: 58 0.5%
  • Silva

Votes: 59 0.5%

• Total voters

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Will the story and characters make sense without the "incest and inbreeding" patch (as someone put it)?
Look, I'm asking respectfully. I'm not kink-shaming. It just isn't for everyone. The art looks interesting and the overview pitch for the game seems okay. Just curious about it how it might be without the "unofficial, official patch", y'know? ^^'

D

Deleted member 1414493

I'm worried about the patreon ban hammer.Otherwise the game looks very promising.Dev if you are reading this get a subscribestar account ASAP.Don't know when patreon might fuck you over

Reactions: GmFn1869
D

Deleted member 2782432

My unofficial Android port of Refuge Of Embers 0.03 incest patched with gestures enabled.

Swipe up : Open Menu

Swipe Down : hide interface

Swipe right : skip

Swipe left : rollback

Join my discord server for giving me feedback and for other ports.

Note: if it says Unknown developer or not safe/harm the device - click install anyways

Axeleen

May 1, 2018
I'm worried about the patreon ban hammer.Otherwise the game looks very promising.Dev if you are reading this get a subscribestar account ASAP.Don't know when patreon might fuck you over
That's exactly why you must use the patch in order to enable incest. They have nothing to fear with the bare game itself.

Escape Sauce

Refuge of Embers
Game Developer
Oct 4, 2020
Toggling any content options on or off in the options menu will be seamless in the story.

Will there be multiple endings that aren't harem? Yeah. I'm that kind of person I know.
Yes, the heroines will have their own individual routes. If anything I'm more worried about the harem ending ending up being a bit ham handed, but I'm confident that we can make it fit with everyone's personalities.

Will there be any gameplay in the future or is this just gonna be another VN?
To keep the scope in check we're keeping RoE as just a simple VN that can be played with one hand. We may implement a journal and relationship stat chart in the coming releases though. Our next game will have more actual mechanics.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dulcidine and Back

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
Well I just had a quick peak at it. Far more professional than most games, especially in their early life. That said, not a lot of content, which is expected for a 0.03. The content options, often featuring flavor text indicating a far more thorough job than a simple on/off switch or a switch that changes pronouns and names, alone was enough to convince me to keep my eye on this one, I have high hopes.
Also, some of these options/tags... incest and inbreeding you say (with narrative relevance)? Fascinating. Can't wait to see how this fleshes out.

3.90 star(s) 33 Votes