Which main character are you most interested in so far?

• Eryn

Votes: 7,382 57.4%
  • Lena

Votes: 629 4.9%
  • Lucine

Votes: 1,606 12.5%
  • Raisa

Votes: 1,503 11.7%
  • Rithe

Votes: 271 2.1%
  • Murfi (Lucine's Cow)

Votes: 1,290 10.0%
  • Aline

Votes: 38 0.3%
  • Aina

Votes: 20 0.2%
  • Evana

Votes: 58 0.5%
  • Silva

Votes: 59 0.5%

• Total voters

Whiteleaf Studio

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2019
Game looks great, I wonder why the lack of Patrons?

Anyways, good luck buddy. Added this to my watchlist.

PumperFull69

Aug 27, 2020
Hello and thanks for the game. Dev... i see there is a box ro enter cheat codes. Are there any cheats as of yet? Thanks for the reply in advance.

Escape Sauce

Refuge of Embers
Game Developer
Oct 4, 2020
Game looks great, I wonder why the lack of Patrons?

Anyways, good luck buddy. Added this to my watchlist.
Thanks, we've been playing Tamas Awakening for a while. It's cool to hear that you like our work as much as we like yours.

Hello and thanks for the game. Dev... i see there is a box ro enter cheat codes. Are there any cheats as of yet? Thanks for the reply in advance.
Anyone know what is the cheat code? and what does it do?
The cheat box does nothing so far. I tested out unlocking the gallery with it but nothing that uses it is implemented yet.

Android port of this please?
We're planning to release Mac & Android ports. I'll get the Mac one up asap but I'm not sure if anything special goes into building an Android distro yet.

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
With the group sex, and potential to shut off sharing your women, this seems ideal. Planning on a harem tag, or is that sort of implied?

Anyway, this looks good, I'll d/l and give it a shot and keep an eye on it.

Escape Sauce

Refuge of Embers
Game Developer
Oct 4, 2020
With the group sex, and potential to shut off sharing your women, this seems ideal. Planning on a harem tag, or is that sort of implied?

Anyway, this looks good, I'll d/l and give it a shot and keep an eye on it.
Thanks, we're planning a harem ending and 5-10 more heroines in the coming story arcs.

Last edited:
Jul 28, 2020
This game made me so happy like you wouldn't believe. My man Rowan finally decided to stop being a cuck and grew into a tall chad !!! You have my most sincere gratitude, Mr. Developer for putting an end to the NTR-menace. I truly hope we get to kill a crimson demon named Arioch in later updates and take his head as a trophy to hang on our bedroom wall.( And making sure its in the perfect angle to see all the action.)

This game alongside "What a Legend!" have the potential to be one of the best lewd games in the future. F95 should promote this game instead of all the cuck-fest we are dealing with.

I wish you all the best. Keep the same quality and you are guaranteed to succeed. Do not falter against the unending tide of NTR-fans , should you need it we will rally the banners and drive them back into the cuckshed whence they spawned from !

Slaanesh Champion

Oct 3, 2019
This game made me so happy like you wouldn't believe. My man Rowan finally decided to stop being a cuck and grew into a tall chad !!! You have my most sincere gratitude, Mr. Developer for putting an end to the NTR-menace. I truly hope we get to kill a crimson demon named Arioch in later updates and take his head as a trophy to hang on our bedroom wall.( And making sure its in the perfect angle to see all the action.)

This game alongside "What a Legend!" have the potential to be one of the best lewd games in the future. F95 should promote this game instead of all the cuck-fest we are dealing with.

I wish you all the best. Keep the same quality and you are guaranteed to succeed. Do not falter against the unending tide of NTR-fans , should you need it we will rally the banners and drive them back into the cuckshed whence they spawned from !
Ah, fellow zealot.

Reactions: derpyturdmeister

FLuffyman

Oct 23, 2017
the set pieces and the main character's name makes me think this is going to be an attempt to revive Bron's quest

3.90 star(s) 33 Votes