Which main character are you most interested in so far?

• Eryn

Votes: 7,597 57.3%
  • Lena

Votes: 645 4.9%
  • Lucine

Votes: 1,645 12.4%
  • Raisa

Votes: 1,536 11.6%
  • Rithe

Votes: 279 2.1%
  • Murfi (Lucine's Cow)

Votes: 1,353 10.2%
  • Aline

Votes: 40 0.3%
  • Aina

Votes: 21 0.2%
  • Evana

Votes: 64 0.5%
  • Silva

Votes: 69 0.5%

• Total voters

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
Art style looks Russian, but is surprisingly good and a nice change of pace from the usual stuff. Good job!

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Kinda expected a 0.4 would have a sex scene, oh well, I look forward to what this project brings.
Yes I would to but this game is not even close to that "0.4" its at 0.04. (You forgot one of the 0's.)

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
This looks very good, and a half promise of some male-on-male made me perk up my long elven ears. Will hold off for a while until there's some more content but if this lives up to its initial promise I can see myself becoming a sponsor in the future.

Escape Sauce

Refuge of Embers
Game Developer
Oct 4, 2020
This looks very good, and a half promise of some male-on-male made me perk up my long elven ears. Will hold off for a while until there's some more content but if this lives up to its initial promise I can see myself becoming a sponsor in the future.
I can give you a whole promise on that, the character is going to be romanceable and we are open to throwing in more depending on demand. The artist keeps bringing up how much she's looking forward to drawing it.

Kinda expected a 0.4 would have a sex scene, oh well, I look forward to what this project brings.
The first H-Scenes are going to be in the version we're currently working on, which is 0.06. We were looking for excuses to squeeze some in sooner but decided it was better to just spend all of our time rushing into the story instead.

digga

Jun 30, 2018
The art style in this game is really gorgeous. And I didn't understand, is Eryn just a friend or are the two relatd?

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Art definitely looks nice. If the content is good maybe it's worth of patronage.

edit: what I said about the art remains, but pretty low content for a 0.4 imo. Good luck for your project though.

Last edited:

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
So i just got done playing v0.04 and I'm not sure what's been added. I don't mean that in a bad way. I just can't remember what was already there when i played the first release so i can't tell what's new or added. I did read the changelog but I'm still not too sure of the visual changes.

For example, i think the Lena thing is new minus taking the wood to the village for her. I don't remember her actually appearing or being that animated. Maybe I'm remembering it wrong. Raisa and Lucine are the only ones i feel like i remember seeing but that might be because of them already being revealed in preview pictures.

As for the game itself. I like it and I'm still interested in where it's going to go. I feel the same as when i first played basically. As much as i want sexy time with Eryn and the others I'm more looking forward to where the story goes since it's still early and details aren't laid out just yet.

GoGoGorilla

Oct 10, 2017
For the actual event with main heroines it's going to be late game, but it's going to be spread across the entire story as a major theme if that makes any sense. I don't want to give any major plot spoilers
So long as there's pregnant sex and/or lactation I'm down. A lot of games have you impregnating ladies but rarely do you get to enjoy the process of them being pregnant.

Reactions: Jman4421

finndem

Aug 13, 2020
But my point is tags at the top are for what is already in the game, oh well.
On the one hand, you're right. On the other, how likely is that people who hate incest would lose their shit if it wasn't in the tags initially and got added later? Might as well head off the arguments now, while also letting those of us who are into it know so we can keep an eye on the game.

4.00 star(s) 32 Votes