trox5

Jan 25, 2022
Seems that the links are taken down quite quickly. You have to be, among other things, quite lucky to get a download or two. So why not, maybe, send a private message with the link to try to prevent that from happening? To those who want it, like me. Maybe that would work, who knows?! Thank you for your message, Hero!

Reactions: IceSquirrel
Jul 3, 2021
Someone is taking down links pretty much as soon as they're posted (DMCA). I don't think pixeldrain will work for me at the moment.

mazochisto

Apr 4, 2019

Ok, people, if you have Reit content to Share,
use Report in OP (=first Post of Thread)
and add Links to your Sharings to Report.

DO NOT SHARE LINKS HERE IN THREAD.

(this Thread is under surveillance of someone who kills Links in rows...)

how do we retrieve the content afterward ?

Death69inc

Oct 24, 2018
this artist is an idiot. must be the white knight its self blocked me on twitter lol thats the way to get money from people ban them.

Last edited:
Reactions: rf96

Xenon-San

Jun 16, 2017
DO NOT SHARE LINKS HERE IN THREAD.
Just to be fair i am gonna to experiment with links to some degree but i am going to delet/edit my post later. K ? Ok, Thx !
Blink and you miss them
View attachment 2302727
No seriously grab them cause litterbox deletes files after some time max i three days.
Also i am waiting for OP's response regarding torrent and packs.

Edit 2 links from pix are alredy down tic toc lads, tic toc.

Last edited:

Death69inc

Oct 24, 2018
Just to be fair i am gonna to experiment with links to some degree but i am going to delet/edit my post later. K ? Ok, Thx !
Blink and you miss them
View attachment 2302727
No seriously grab them cause litterbox deletes files after some time max i three days.
Also i am waiting for OP's response regarding torrent and packs.

Edit 2 links from pix are alredy down tic toc lads, tic toc.
all worked but nov/oct for me !!! Thanks!

Funny thing is I never downloaded this artist till the dip shit banned me from twitter now ill make it my mission to complete a collection and make sure its never down.

Minishotgun

May 10, 2017
I wouldn't be surprised if the Artist themselves or a HUGE fanboy is paying attention to the thread right now to quickly shoot down any links that pop up. i mean F95 is quite infamous and easy to find. so it's both probable and possible.

Death69inc

Oct 24, 2018
If anyone was able to get the oct22 and nov22 before it was taken down please share in dms with me ill be glad to keep them alive.

WAH

Nov 21, 2017
Anybody able to send me Mix #4, and July, Sep, Nov, and Dec? Really appreciate it.