Collection Video Rekin3D Collection [2024-05-30] [Shark3D/comandorekin]

Xol

Sep 11, 2017
New:
Widow X horseguy

Aertih BJ (X human)
Can someone please reupload the first two elsewhere? (And the third I guess, though I personally am not terribly interested in it) Fuck Twitter.

RaidenZ

Aug 11, 2020
The past few days I've been on the hunt to find as many sounds edits for this artist as I could in order to add the best available Sound to the max Quality video material. Big Thanks to MoreFramesAndPixels for making these amazing interpolations!

Grab all Sound versions here:

Note: The Software I was using for this task was Davinci Resolve which sadly wasn't able to render a vertical resolution higher than 2160 which caused basically any vertical video in 4k to be limited to the max resolution of 1216x2160 (for all the math nerds, yes it should be 1215 but it has to be even). Since this is a somewhat odd res I have decided to also add a 1080x1920 option. If anyone else has better software to improve upon this minor inconvinience feel free to share your edits.

to the mods: would appreciate it if this could be mirrored/added to op asap so I can keep my mega clean from anything "banworthy"

chriszhxi

Oct 10, 2020
The past few days I've been on the hunt to find as many sounds edits for this artist as I could in order to add the best available Sound to the max Quality video material. Big Thanks to MoreFramesAndPixels for making these amazing interpolations!

Grab all Sound versions here: Mega

Note: The Software I was using for this task was Davinci Resolve which sadly wasn't able to render a vertical resolution higher than 2160 which caused basically any vertical video in 4k to be limited to the max resolution of 1216x2160 (for all the math nerds, yes it should be 1215 but it has to be even). Since this is a somewhat odd res I have decided to also add a 1080x1920 option. If anyone else has better software to improve upon this minor inconvinience feel free to share your edits.

to the mods: would appreciate it if this could be mirrored/added to op asap so I can keep my mega clean from anything "banworthy"
I occasionally add sound "borrowed" from other video to the video I like but without sound.

I found basically all GUI software focus on video editing sucks, and ended learning how to use ffmpeg by command line.

Last edited:
Reactions: parker6666
Nov 4, 2019

Grab all Sound versions here: Mega

I use Flowframes for interpolation, Handbrake for reencoding and Avidemux or ffmpeg command line for exporting and adding of sound files.

Last edited:

RaidenZ

Aug 11, 2020
I use Flowframes for interpolation, Handbrake for reencoding and Avidemux or ffmpeg command line for exorting and adding of sound files.
will check these out if i do audio edits again but figured the way i did it was at least better than not having sound for them at all, mostly did it for myself but since i thought the results seemed good enough i decide to share it. english isn't my main language so i hope this doesnt sound like i am angry. its good constructive feedback.

Nov 4, 2019
will check these out if i do audio edits again but figured the way i did it was at least better than not having sound for them at all, mostly did it for myself but since i thought the results seemed good enough i decide to share it. english isn't my main language so i hope this doesnt sound like i am angry. its good constructive feedback.
Doesn't sound angry at all.
Thanks for your work and your answer!

Reactions: SkrerkS