Collection Video Rekin3D Collection [2024-05-30] [Shark3D/comandorekin]

Ausdric

May 16, 2018
Just wanna ask regarding the sound only ver edit is that its own separate thing or are they included in the previous links?

25smurfperf

Apr 2, 2023
the sound version only set is missing some from the 2021-09 update bunch, at least the seraphine BJ and widow carry vids.
Didn't go through it all to check or anything so idk if there's anything else missing, but noticed those weren't there (at least from the mega download link).

25smurfperf

Apr 2, 2023
Just wanna ask regarding the sound only ver edit is that its own separate thing or are they included in the previous links?
If they were released with sound, or with both sound and soundless versions on his site, they are in the previous links.
If they were originally released without any sound, and then edited by a third party after the fact and thus the sound versions were released by whoever did the audio/the voice actor/etc, they won't appear in the previous links.
For example: videos edited by evilaudio post-release won't be in the previous links.

Reactions: Ausdric

Ausdric

May 16, 2018
If they were released with sound, or with both sound and soundless versions on his site, they are in the previous links.
If they were originally released without any sound, and then edited by a third party after the fact and thus the sound versions were released by whoever did the audio/the voice actor/etc, they won't appear in the previous links.
For example: videos edited by evilaudio post-release won't be in the previous links.
I see. fair. Thank you for the info

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
I did my thing again, keeping most of the videos and reencoding them (AV1 or x265, 1080p), the videos that did not have 60fps do now (interpolation). I also renamed and normalized them but this time I used ffmpeg-normalize because this takes forever otherwise. I had to correct a few but overall I think it worked great.
This results in 108 video files of just about 500 MiB.

Dudette57

Nov 9, 2021
I did my thing again, keeping most of the videos and reencoding them (AV1 or x265, 1080p), the videos that did not have 60fps do now (interpolation). I also renamed and normalized them but this time I used ffmpeg-normalize because this takes forever otherwise. I had to correct a few but overall I think it worked great.
This results in 108 video files of just about 500 MiB.

Are those included in the main page? Or is it a seperate download?

ertappt

Dec 18, 2022
I didn't see the following among the collections I downloaded, so I wanted to share. (Perhaps it's in the sound edits archive, which I haven't reviewed.)

Login required. This was the video that really warmed me up to the "hentai music video" genre. Source appears to be a tweet from November 2020 that has since been deleted, perhaps in response to a copyright claim. There's a Webarchive snapshot of the tweet that regrettably does not load anything.

Enjoy.