Unity Ren'Py Relic System [Development Thread]

Should i make the mother look older or No ? Should i change the Sister 3 role ?

• Yes, The Mother looks too young!

Votes: 10 43.5%
  • No, The Mother looks fine!

Votes: 10 43.5%
  • Yes, Change Sister 3 to Aunt!

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Yes, Change Sister 3 to Mother Best Friend!

• No, Don't change Sister 3 role !

• Total voters

7thCloud

Sep 17, 2020
bannerlast2.png

Hello guys,

So today I want to talk about my new game that most likely will be out in the next few months.

The game was inspired by many Korean - Chinese Webtoons I've read over time.
The story is pure fantasy and all the characters shown on this showcase are all over 18, no of the materials used in this showcase represent the final product.

POSTER13_Molly.png

Overview:
This game is an adult game where the Main Character is a nerd gamer who gains a system that gives him some special powers due to a game he downloaded, but there's always a price for it.
The system opens an interface based on an RPG games system where you can add more Strength - Stamina - Power - Charm - etc, there's also a shop and special abilities (can be triggered by some special events).

Everything can be acquired by spending some Points you can gain by completing some quests requested by the system, the number of points earned will depend on the quest difficulty level.

There will be a lot of adventures and choices that you the player will have to make, will have a strong influence on the MC's future relationships.
You can also choose to build a harem or to devote yourself to a single character.
The system will also play a big role in changing the MC's personality if he abuses his power.
But the main QUESTION remain is: Am I the only one with this power? some interesting and unexpected events are coming. System char.png
I, unfortunately, can't say more than that in this overview or it will destroy the game's surprises and atmosphere.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm also trying to make the game as interactive as possible, which is why I am currently testing both Ren'Py and Unity engine features and comparing which ones provide more freedom and more possibilities.

Each character you will meet in this game will have a different background and a different story, the quests will be triggered after you unlock certain parts of the character's story, depending on how much affection points the characters have towards you.

Main Character Family:

mom.png sis1.png sis5.png sis6.png posing-149725_640.png

There's also a whole city with multiple locations that you can visit, where you can make new relations, friends, contacts, sex partners.

7/23/2021
(Edit)
So there are many people not satisfied with the mother's looks. some say she's too young to be a mother and some say that her daughters look more mature than her or even the character is generic, and I think this is probably due to the leak of enough renders where you can see clearly the model especially her face.
So here I am again with some news renders of this mother I've made in my free time. I hope you like it.

Once you finish reading please vote at the poll you will find on top of this thread.
Please keep in mind that every render you see related to this character is not into the game story or development. (no spoilers System char.png )
(before I forget big thanks to : Errilhl#6416 - Mr.Creep Games#5616 - DVoid#0155 for the huge amount of help.)
MomPoster2.png
down below you will find some rendered scenes I've randomly made, you can think of it as a parody.
I tried to focus more on the lighting, Clothing Morphs, and skin smoothing.

POSTER14.png

MOMKITCHEN2.png

MOMKITCHEN3.png

MOMKITCHEN4.png

MOMKITCHEN6.png

MOMKITCHEN7.png

MOMKITCHEN8.png

MOMKITCHEN9.png

MOMKITCHEN10.png

you might notice some deformations on the clothes or on the character pose, don't mind me, it was because i was too tired to double-check, it's hard to notice something running on texture shaded.

Except for the Parody images rendered at 1920x1080, i made sure to make the other renders allow you to Zoom enough to see every tiny detail.
so make sure to take a closer look.

Now, about the character being generic, i did a close inspection into over 34 Characters, and over 21 different Shapes G8F and another 10 more Characters and 7 Shapes G3F. in the end i ended up combining 4 shapes for different parts into one G8F base model, i did another test with 35 different hair types and chose the one that suit the character more and make it look more mature. I made especially another huge collection (lazy to count) of different clothes that support dforce that again will make this character look more mature.

All the faces are generic, and i think this one suits her quite well, and i definitely don't think its 20 years old face.
want a closer look? here:
MOmFace2.png MOmFace1.png MOmFace3.png

Untitled-14.png

Want more? here's a BONUS:

MomPoster3-1-1.png

MomPoster4-1.png

MomPoster5-1.png

MomPoster71-1.png

So if you guys wish I can still add more face details to make her look older.

Now let's talk a little about "Sister 3" I was thinking of changing her role to Aunt or Mom Best Friend.
I already had a plan for the mother's best friend and it seems that sister 3 will fit the role perfectly, that also will be better than having 3 sisters and will change the game atmosphere.
you can also vote for it at the poll on top of this thread.
Sis1-Copy.png
I will share more renders once completed.

Even if I shared all of this I still need to know what you guys think since it's important for the future development of this game.
that's why please vote at the poll on top of this thread, it won't take you more than 3 seconds.
Thank you!

This is a quick sneak peek of the events coming in the first version, no spoilers :coffee:

Banner Editable.png

I would love to hear your opinions!
The game progress is still under development, around 50% is completed.

logo.png
Huge thanks to: DVoid#0155 - Molly#3333 - Errilhl#6416 - ConfusedBeard#9235 - Mr.Creep Games#5616 - deadbeat#9778 - Fasder#6969 - Rey de la Silvana#8183 - Quonix#5735 - Stiale#4426 - Kinney#5841 - PandaPenguin#8029 - Chaotic Dreams#3323 and to anyone who contributed by helping me making this project better at the "Developers Hub" discord server.

Last edited:

7thCloud

Sep 17, 2020
Before some of you ask, let's talk a little about the future of Remember Me ? project. the project is not abandoned but on hold, this decision came before I release the game, why this decision? after working a lot on it and on the script, I felt that I got lost, I didn't know what the end will be and what will happen in the next events, so after talking with multiple friends i came to the decision where i should pause that project until i get a clear idea of where the game is going.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8thCloud

hiya02

Oct 14, 2019
The first two npcs look very nice! I hope you will manage to avoid some of the standard tropes of these kind of games. I wish you luck with your project and hope you manage to see it through. Let us know when you have more art to show!

• Red Heart
Reactions: 7thCloud

7thCloud

Sep 17, 2020
The first two npcs look very nice! I hope you will manage to avoid some of the standard tropes of these kind of games. I wish you luck with your project and hope you manage to see it through. Let us know when you have more art to show!
Hello, thank you for your comment, the two first NPCs definitely looks nice, i wanted to make the third one almost as a twin with the second NPC but then i changed my mind if you look more closely you might; notice that the face curves are almost similar
1626635546826.png 1626635576490.png

I also tried to make each NPC posing, expressions, and clothing show a little of their personalities, I will definitely share more renders in the next coming days with more details.

Last edited:

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
Why is that not many devs create characters that actually look mature? The mother looks like she's early 20s and looks younger than 'sister 3'. Also all the characters look quite generic and not much thought put into making them.

Reactions: 7thCloud

7thCloud

Sep 17, 2020
Why is that not many devs create characters that actually look mature? The mother looks like she's early 20s and looks younger than 'sister 3'. Also all the characters look quite generic and not much thought put into making them.
do you think this character looks like in its early 20s ?
i will try to make a new render for you.
mom2.png

Reactions: EthanHunt95

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
From a different angle, rendered 1 min ago.
i really need to know if i should keep using this character before going to deep in the game.
View attachment 1306089
She actually looks quite good, not sure if you are able to but if you can, create a poll for the characters look to get an idea of what other people think too.

7thCloud

Sep 17, 2020
She actually looks quite good, not sure if you are able to but if you can, create a poll for the characters look to get an idea of what other people think too.
Nice idea, i will do it tomorrow, I'm kinda tired right now.
thank you for the suggestions.

Reactions: DanThaMan

7thCloud

Sep 17, 2020
I personally liked the mother's model, but also woulnd't mind with her looking a bit older though.
then i will try aging her Face Details to make her look older, but this also means that i will have to re-render some scenes where the mother appeared. but before that i will be making a poll, people seem lazy to write but ready to vote.

7thCloud

Sep 17, 2020
/Thread Updated.
Added a Mother and Sister 3 polls.
Added more renders of the Mother.
Added "A new role for sister 3?" suggestion.

Please Vote, or comment down below what you think for the future development of this porject.
Thank you in advance!

Reactions: Reifon

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
This is the opinion you asked for-
FFS please make the MC look older than 13.
Peace