Mar 18, 2019
Game looks good, but just a little tip:
Don't implement text choices before the content is available. It's a very bad way to keep track of the To-do's and people who plays the game might get frustrated because they can't select said option.

Doianu Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Game looks good, but just a little tip:
Don't implement text choices before the content is available. It's a very bad way to keep track of the To-do's and people who plays the game might get frustrated because they can't select said option.
yes, maybe. We thought it would be cool to have something in the game that says "here will be much more in the future". But it looks like it leads to confusion. I guess we will rework the starting experience again soon. We would also like to add a shortcut, like a rope or so, that let you escape to the town immediately if you already know the intro sequence.

Quiet Naughty

Apr 29, 2021
Why do we get the option of lewd acts when we obviously can't use them. What the actual fuck? This whole perversion level shit is completely ruining it. You're practically forcing us to cheat. Please don't do that again in future games.

Reactions: Randonormie

Doianu Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Why do we get the option of lewd acts when we obviously can't use them. What the actual fuck? This whole perversion level shit is completely ruining it. You're practically forcing us to cheat. Please don't do that again in future games.
To cite myself from 2 posts before:
"yes, maybe. We thought it would be cool to have something in the game that says "here will be much more in the future". But it looks like it leads to confusion. I guess we will rework the starting experience again soon. We would also like to add a shortcut, like a rope or so, that let you escape to the town immediately if you already know the intro sequence."

:D

Reactions: Quiet Naughty

Nevermoore

Jan 3, 2023
so not true, the "perversion level shit" it is more a corruption level thing...one of the best examples therefor is "third crisis" and I like it that way. I do understand if you don't like it, but it is only your opinion and not everyone elses.

Quiet Naughty

Apr 29, 2021
To cite myself from 2 posts before:
"yes, maybe. We thought it would be cool to have something in the game that says "here will be much more in the future". But it looks like it leads to confusion. I guess we will rework the starting experience again soon. We would also like to add a shortcut, like a rope or so, that let you escape to the town immediately if you already know the intro sequence."

:D
yeah ok, that makes alot more sense. I've seen several developers create these sort of "traps" in order to charge for extra, meaning requiring a patreon account to see the smut in the game that is about smut.

I mean, sorry for sounding rude but when around 70% of NSFW game developers are just after the quick cashgrab, one can only assume the worst.

I'd be happy if there would be some ways for the lewd options to start off early and rather giving the player options and not pressuring to grind there perversion level up. Like I said, one is practically forced to use cheats and exploits to get the smut and I don't think that is very enjoyable to see 1-3 sex animations over and over again until you've got this one skill up.

My simple minded suggestion: use the perversion stat like a ingame progress bar? Where you have the option throughout the game to progress faster with larger lewd acts or just slowly by simply not engaging in all lewd acts.

Reactions: TugaCel

Doianu Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
yeah ok, that makes alot more sense. I've seen several developers create these sort of "traps" in order to charge for extra, meaning requiring a patreon account to see the smut in the game that is about smut.

I mean, sorry for sounding rude but when around 70% of NSFW game developers are just after the quick cashgrab, one can only assume the worst.

I'd be happy if there would be some ways for the lewd options to start off early and rather giving the player options and not pressuring to grind there perversion level up. Like I said, one is practically forced to use cheats and exploits to get the smut and I don't think that is very enjoyable to see 1-3 sex animations over and over again until you've got this one skill up.

My simple minded suggestion: use the perversion stat like a ingame progress bar? Where you have the option throughout the game to progress faster with larger lewd acts or just slowly by simply not engaging in all lewd acts.
Yes, I see ^^ We neither like the grind-stuff. We already take care that every scene gives perversion only once (there was a bug that pickpocketing-scenes gave perversion every time, but that should be fixed by now).

However we want some scenes to be repeatable, because we like this "Heroin-roams-around-the-village-and-let-everybody-fuck-her"-Fantasy xD E.g. there is already a system for different levels of cum-covered in the game. We just didn't really use it yet. At one point you will be able to let everybody jizz on Ariana and walk around the village ^^ We just feel like Ariana isn't spoiled enough for such stuff yet. Perversion/corruption will only be granted by progressing through the story/new scenes.

Quiet Naughty

Apr 29, 2021
Yes, I see ^^ We neither like the grind-stuff. We already take care that every scene gives perversion only once (there was a bug that pickpocketing-scenes gave perversion every time, but that should be fixed by now).

However we want some scenes to be repeatable, because we like this "Heroin-roams-around-the-village-and-let-everybody-fuck-her"-Fantasy xD E.g. there is already a system for different levels of cum-covered in the game. We just didn't really use it yet. At one point you will be able to let everybody jizz on Ariana and walk around the village ^^ We just feel like Ariana isn't spoiled enough for such stuff yet. Perversion/corruption will only be granted by progressing through the story/new scenes.
that's wonderful news. And thank you for giving more insight about the game, the "Heroin-roams-around-the-village-and-let-everybody-fuck-her"-Fantasy thing as a extra, rather than a grind mechanic is exacly what keeps a game like this exciting, some games have this where you can talk to a random hobo or noble and they have a chance to say something lewd and MC is able to jump on the lewdtrain there, or not.

The exhibitionism part with walking around with cum all over the body sounds exciting, there aren't many games that do it well or forget about it, like with nudity when the MC is standing naked infront of someone and he does not react to it. It's the small things that make a game enjoyable.

Really looking forward to see more of this game

Flamersx

Jun 26, 2021
I don't know about the game but it's the first time I've read of someone mentioning their relationship with their coworker. I'm going to wait until it's at least at 0.25 because if I'm going to be cut off, at least it won't be so ugly. the cut
PS: I apologize if it is not understood well since I use a translator

chrisdraconis

Jul 18, 2017
somthing i noticed is it seems the game may have been origionally written in german and then translated into english as some of the option are either only partially translated or still in german

Reactions: MadGoatSoldier
3.60 star(s) 9 Votes