Seeking Reluctant, hard to get bully girls

MoralKnight

Oct 12, 2020
Hello, I am looking for a game where are at least one girl, who is:

1. hates you at the beginning, but as the story goes on, she slowly falls in love with you
2. rival to you, competing about everything with you, act as a bully, but later she lets you fuck her
3. bullying lightly, or just teasing, like the sister of yours in Haley's Story .

Any of these three scenarios welcomed.

ONLY Renpy games pls, NO!!!! RPGM,No!!!! Japanese manga/anime style. Please also don't suggest me other horrible graphics. NO NO NO BIG NOPE!!!!!

Anyone, who are kind enough to reply, thank you in advance, have a good day!

Last edited by a moderator:

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
Check out this thread first, see if you find anything you might like there.

After that there's:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also try browsing in the latest updates section
Here , I sorted it by Top Rating, Teasing tag and Renpy.

MoralKnight

Oct 12, 2020
My New Family which I mentioned in the linked thread above, lots of friendly teasing between the family members, and an absolute bitch with 3 choices: Love route, slave/pet route or ignore her and never see her again.
I am not new here, I know how to use the updates menu, but teasing tag is very superficial, like if I wanted play mom-son games, and someone would advise me "use incest tag". OK, but there will be a lot of only bro-sis game...how can I tell?

That one game which I left in your quote, I think is the worst type of "animation". Like some 2001 Japanese JRPG video games on playstation 2. Not my cup off tea, I was hoping "japanese anime style" will be clear what I meant, but I will edit the original post to be more obvious.

That is my fear, there are no such games what I described with decent graphics. The closest I can get is what I mentioned earlier, Haleys story. :cry:

It seems to me if someone use this girl character type, it will be in a shitty graphic game, or no real character building, only mind controll bullshit :rolleyes:

That's why I started this topic, I hope somewhere is a hidden gem.....a boy can dream.

Last edited:

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
The two games which I left in your quote, I think is the worst type of "animation". Like some 2001 Japanese JRPG video games on playstation 2. Not my cup off tea, I was hoping "japanese anime style" will be clear what I meant, but I will edit the original post to be more obvious.

That is my fear, there are no such games what I described with decent graphics. The closest I can get is what I mentioned earlier, Haleys story. :cry:
Did you look through everything I sent, including the other thread?
And no, "Japanese anime style" in this case isn't exactly clear, and I don't believe Freeloading Family looks anything like a "Japanese style" so no idea wtf you mean there.:unsure:

I also can't believe you say the graphics of Freeloading Family look bad and then you go on to say that the graphics from Haley's story look good. To me it's the other way around, the graphics of Haley's story look pretty meh in comparison to Freeloading Family and in fact a lot of other games on this site.

If you're not interested in any of the things I recommended, then I guess you must want a very specific type of game, a lot more specific than what you asked for in the original post. At that point, you might as well just get Sims 4 and mod it until you get the exact type of story you want.:whistle:

MoralKnight

Oct 12, 2020
It was my mistake, already edited out, before your reply. I cropped out wrong, I wanted to quote
Once in a lifetime. Playstation style graphic, with no anti aliasing....
And yes, I opened every link in your mentioned thread and....what can I say? In my original post, I already stated, ONLY Renpy, no RPGM.....and there are lot of these, waste of time. I see in your passive-agressive stlye that I "offended" your favorite games, so I don't want to argue. I don't like shitty graphic, but I don't hate you for loving those.

I also can't believe you say the graphics of Freeloading Family look bad and then you go on to say that the graphics from Haley's story look good. To me it's the other way around, the graphics of Haley's story look pretty meh in comparison to Freeloading Family and in fact a lot of other games on this site.
If you say number 1 is pretty meh, while number 2 is the sexiest render ever, well...good for you. Have fun! :sick:

1. https://attachments.f95zone.to/2018/11/193615_uqHcHqu.jpg
2. https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/06/723187_spot_49.jpg

Last edited:

MoralKnight

Oct 12, 2020
These are some of the VNs that came to my mind.
You are the best so far, I will investigate some of these, thank you very much!!!
Also, one plus point for the Elden Ring avatar :sneaky:

Where it all began, I played it, such a shame that there is no update for a year now.
Lancaster boarding house lost my interest after the first easy-peasy fuck at the beginning.
Halfway house looks promising, and all the others too. BADIK, I liked the Acting lessons, but never tried that. The best graphics otherwise.

Reactions: Bay7

kilobananov

Nov 3, 2019
Personal Trainer
There's one athletic girl who fights in an octagon. Her arc is the way you want to see, OP.
And a good complete game overall with lots of content.

I guess a lot of "guy + older sis + younger sis + mom" games have an older sister who acts bitchy at the beginning. Dreams Of Desire was already mentioned, also Man Of The House, Power Vacuum to name a few top of mind options.

Reactions: MoralKnight

MoralKnight

Oct 12, 2020
Personal Trainer
There's one athletic girl who fights in an octagon. Her arc is the way you want to see, OP.
And a good complete game overall with lots of content.

I guess a lot of "guy + older sis + younger sis + mom" games have an older sister who acts bitchy at the beginning. Dreams Of Desire was already mentioned, also Man Of The House, Power Vacuum to name a few top of mind options.
Thank you very much for your efforts!
I played all these games already, except Personal Trainer.
Bitchy sisters is one thing, I am looking for some vanila content with no (step)mom/sis in my scenario what I described it in the original post. The rarest thing on Earth if you find a good adult game, and there is no incest tag on it o_O
It's such a same, in all games the love interests love you from the start, you need zero effort to achieve a sex scene in 3 minutes.

I guess the adult VN boom what started in 2016-17 needs more time to be more complex.

Like the original Doom in 1993, I am sure everyone tought "this is the ultimate 3D, almost looks like real life, shut your mouth if you complain about the pixels, computers can not make more realistic graphic, they reached their final stage in development" etc. And now in 2021 look at games like Metro Exodus, Red Dead 2, Witcher 3....

Adult games maybe will have the same evolution line.
Or just hire talented (or simply female) writers instead a horny 30+ year old virgin guy, who can make good renders with ten RTX 3090, but have zero idea how a real female acts and talks....

But don't mind me, I was lost in my toughts :unsure:

TL;DR: I need more realistic bitchy girl :cry:

Reactions: kilobananov

kilobananov

Nov 3, 2019
Woah, hol' up, this "ten RTX 3090s" thing may be too tempting for some, so they may start wishing to trade their sex experience for such a rig!

TL;DR: I need more realistic bitchy girl :cry:
Well, then I have to say that Personal Trainer goes quite unrealistic in terms of what kind of a new journey the MC embarks on and also in terms of what actually happens between the MC and the girls of his interest :) It's still fun and sexy though!

Reedszz

Sep 16, 2019
I know you got taste sir but please don't be rude to the once in a lifetime dev game. I see no problem with game nor with the story and graphics, but still it's rude that you said the game has horrible graphic. atleast respect the dev who trying hard to make a game and you just play it. thanks

Reactions: dandeliomo

momlover3000

May 17, 2021
Hello, I am looking for a game where are at least one girl, who is:

1. hates you at the beginning, but as the story goes on, she slowly falls in love with you
2. rival to you, competing about everything with you, act as a bully, but later she lets you fuck her
3. bullying lightly, or just teasing, like the sister of yours in Haley's Story .

Any of these three scenarios welcomed.

ONLY Renpy games pls, NO!!!! RPGM,No!!!! Japanese manga/anime style. Please also don't suggest me other horrible graphics. NO NO NO BIG NOPE!!!!!

Anyone, who are kind enough to reply, thank you in advance, have a good day!
i would recommend Summer's Gone - this game has a bitchy popular girl who first hates you and slowly starts to love you as u two spend time together due to a school project.