Unity Remains of a Paradise [Early Demo] [Lost Paradise Games]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

3D_Adict

Oct 18, 2020
The game looks promising, but is hard when you only have 10 bullets , i managed to increase the bullets to 50
which is more than enough using dnSpy and editing the Assembly-CSharp.dll . have no clue what your suppose to do
after ending up back at the house to look for the girl . is this where the demo ends?

hentaiWatcherDude

Apr 22, 2021
The game looks promising, but is hard when you only have 10 bullets , i managed to increase the bullets to 50
which is more than enough using dnSpy and editing the Assembly-CSharp.dll . have no clue what your suppose to do
after ending up back at the house to look for the girl . is this where the demo ends?
Go do the door that you first came out of. I went there once but it didn't work or something, then I randomly went back after wandering around (maybe required?) and then the door opened and she was in there.
Also the trick to the bullets is to shoot once, then bat them to death. I did almost die but it was definitely difficult.

Reactions: 3D_Adict

KH2000

Jul 3, 2019
So I decided to come back to check on this game but only to find the game with nothing since October

I can't read the Patreon Post because I'm not a supporter so can anyone sum up the Latest Post

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote