CRAZY X WIZARD

Grand Wizard
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Jun 13, 2022
1664454330555.png

Overview:
ROAP is a FPS Action Game with Zombies, Dating Sim and Adult (H-Scene) elements.
It is more focused oriented in having an elaborate gameplay, story and dating-sim.
The H elements comes in the form of gratification from the girls and unlockable side missions.

PROLOGUE
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2022-09-29
Release Date: 2022-09-28
Developer: Lost Paradise Games -
Censored: No
Version: Early Demo
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -

Remains_of_a_Paradise_29_09_2022_13_57_49.png Remains_of_a_Paradise_29_09_2022_13_58_13.png Remains_of_a_Paradise_29_09_2022_13_58_45.png Remains_of_a_Paradise_29_09_2022_14_04_36.png Remains_of_a_Paradise_29_09_2022_14_11_30.png Remains_of_a_Paradise_29_09_2022_14_12_05.png Remains_of_a_Paradise_29_09_2022_14_10_52.png Remains_of_a_Paradise_29_09_2022_14_00_35.png

nweiss

Nov 12, 2017
looks like another over-ambitious project...

After trying it out, a lot of basic mechanic is there, but in very rough shape, Improvement can certainly be made. Overall, over-ambitious it might be, this one might just worth keeping hopes up for.

Last edited:
Reactions: catsdino and pzpzpz

Moosica

Dec 7, 2021
I have just launched the game and the text scroll by itself without hving to be pressed to move on to the next text. English is not my base language and I don't have time to do the translation before the text continue to scroll by itself. It would be nice to change that otherwise I wouldn't be able to play it :(

Reactions: Ai Shoujo Fan

necrus1

Sep 3, 2020
The game is fine but I've left it after a few attempts, the combat system is terrible, if you spend too much hitting a fatigue bar appears that is impossible to remove and you're already screwed, against fast zombies it's almost impossible to fight without they hit you, you hit backwards and you don't hit the zombies and to top it off I can't save, the game needs a lot, but a lot of improvement

blackmetal

Nov 15, 2018
dev needs to learn that if you hit any one in the head with a baseball bat once they are done end of story ! also the combat system is clunky and needs alot of work to bring it up to par

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
looks like another over-ambitious project...

After trying it out, a lot of basic mechanic is there, but in very rough shape, Improvement can certainly be made. Overall, over-ambitious it might be, this one might just worth keeping hopes up for.
Well it does state that it is an early demo, so let's wait and see what the final version of episode 1 is like

S4lty0n3

Apr 9, 2018
Clunky Game but doable
the story is weird and already way too fast
and why in the hell is she screaming while you "bang" her when outside the shit happens and every sound can be your end ...

but i guess i will wait some updates before make a review! Good Luck with your Game.

SerpentWave

Aug 1, 2017
Clunky Game but doable
the story is weird and already way too fast
and why in the hell is she screaming while you "bang" her when outside the shit happens and every sound can be your end ...

but i guess i will wait some updates before make a review! Good Luck with your Game.
LOL, funny

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
Why try dating in zombie apocalypses when you can just go out and look for a zombie chick where getting them to like you isn't required.
Maybe even have it set that after a while instead of craving flesh, they crave semen.

Come to think of it, why hasn't someone made a zombie game with semen hungry zombies that aren't rotting.

kekpuker

Sep 21, 2020
The game is fine but I've left it after a few attempts, the combat system is terrible, if you spend too much hitting a fatigue bar appears that is impossible to remove and you're already screwed, against fast zombies it's almost impossible to fight without they hit you, you hit backwards and you don't hit the zombies and to top it off I can't save, the game needs a lot, but a lot of improvement
Totally agree with that. I just failed twice to pass first level. Even the gun does not kill zombie immediately and you just spend fatigue bar immediately on a single zombie if try to kill it fast with bat.

Also something is weird with performance. Switching from Optimal to High just tanks FPS from 144 to 20-30 without noticeable graphics improvement.

bhlover10

Jan 22, 2018
I really hope the Dev continues to work on this game and keep improving his game, as I enjoy shootersXhgames. The voice acting is... FINE, to say the least but my main issue lies with the gameplay itself. Making it possible to do more damage to zombies depending on how you attack them is a must, unless they are weakened altogether. Making the intro a little more compact and shorter would be nice too. Most importantly I hope the dev sees this and doesn't get discouraged, I would hate to see this with the Abandoned tag and would rather see a Complete.

Smitus

Feb 2, 2020
Why try dating in zombie apocalypses when you can just go out and look for a zombie chick where getting them to like you isn't required.
Maybe even have it set that after a while instead of craving flesh, they crave semen.

Come to think of it, why hasn't someone made a zombie game with semen hungry zombies that aren't rotting.
There kind of was a game, which was abandoned, called Cracking: The Second Strain.

Reactions: zz7989
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote