Dec 27, 2020
Chapter 16: Fateful Encounter

Android:

Windows:

Mac:

Linux:

Wolfboy32

Apr 27, 2017
Caved and became a patreon temporally...
I'll do it, give me a sec...
Tho I wont keep the link up forever so someone else can just reupload it....

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: LeperDrag

Wolfboy32

Apr 27, 2017
i love you so much
Yeah no prob...
I was just gonna wait around for the public build but I was bored out of my mind so I just caved. Not staying a sub tho lol I learned from previous mistakes. I wish they would just let people pay for builds via itch.io. I hate that people in this community are so complacent with subscription models especially when content isnt expected to be produced monthly, but payments are...

Reactions: LeperDrag

DragonFruiti

Aug 7, 2022
Yeah no prob...
I was just gonna wait around for the public build but I was bored out of my mind so I just caved. Not staying a sub tho lol I learned from previous mistakes. I wish they would just let people pay for builds via itch.io. I hate that people in this community are so complacent with subscription models especially when content isnt expected to be produced monthly, but payments are...
im foaming at the mouth reading this chapter and oh my god your a lifesaver i hate paying for early access

LeperDrag

Jul 10, 2019
Normally I love these updates but this one felt incredibly short and a lot of fillers, I say fillers because most of the content here gets skipped and feels rushed. Well at least we're finally out in the world

Reactions: Wolfboy32

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
RememberTheFlowers-0.17
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Nocred

Wolfboy32

Apr 27, 2017
Normally I love these updates but this one felt incredibly short and a lot of fillers, I say fillers because most of the content here gets skipped and feels rushed. Well at least we're finally out in the world
I kinda agree... For the amount of time it took to get this update out, It was very underwhelming.
I wont complain too much but this def wasn't the most fulfilling update.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote