VN Ren'Py Abandoned Rememberless [v0.2] [Clausdesska]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
if you don't like a character you can avoid it, that's my plan.
the tag is not found because it was what I was recommended in a thread I made, for example if there was no lewd scenes not to place the tag.

the MC thing is something i am testing and i prefer not to show it. but if people don't like it i will add it in the ecenas.

but in the lewd ecenas I will put it.
Hi, yes the tags that appear above in OP can only be added if there is content for that tag.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But here
you can edit the Genre section and add Planned tags: ..... (there you can add the tags that you know or believe the story may have)

Regarding the mc thing, maybe it doesn't seem weird to others,but these 3 scenes seemed weird at least to me :KEK: that's why I thought maybe you were working on it or there was some bug in the game.

Anyway good luck.

QaliberDK

Dec 19, 2020
Amnesia themed VN's have been done many times, probably because it has potential to go in pretty much any direction, there's a lot of possibilities in it and i honestly don't mind another one.
But... As the dev mentions, the english isn't good.
I don't think the writing is particularly good to begin with and if it's poorly translated to top it off, it becomes kind of a mess.
At times, i struggled to make sense of the dialogue. The renders aren't great but that isn't necessarily an issue, if other aspects of the VN are good but there's a long way to go. The name is kinda odd but that can actually be an advantage, as people are more likely to remember it.
In short, there's room for improvement in all areas and most of it is no big deal, however, the writing is a dealbreaker for me.
It's in dire need of a proofreader or dedicated writer.

Reactions: MagnmD Ekselle

Kurokazewa

Apr 22, 2018
If the title is any indication, then the level of Engrish is gonna be impressive. I'll give it a shot though and just hope that it won't be the most interesting thing in the game.

Reactions: privetin13

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
Rememberless? That should have been a warning to me.
My head hurts from the elementary school writing.

Clearly the writers first language isn't English.
So that leaves me with a question is this a translation or him trying to write in English?

Not to be mean.
If he is writing in English I suggest taking some actual course in English writing. Not from a foreign school check out the free university courses in the US that are online. It might be a bit more work but at least they won't be writing something that barely makes the grade above MTL or having sentences like "Have a sit" rather than "Have a seat".

The biggest problem is the dialog is clunky has poor flow sounds unnatural for the way actually people talk in English unless they are very young children. My son at age 3 could talk better than this. That's not a joke or meant to be mean. It's a fact. Granted different children learn at different rates. Which is why above I mentioned elementary school. In the US you are expect to read and write better than this by 5th grade.

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
If the title is any indication, then the level of Engrish is gonna be impressive. I'll give it a shot though and just hope that it won't be the most interesting thing in the game.
I had the same thought. Tried it. It was highly indicative of the dialog.

Reactions: privetin13

ClockworkGnome

Sep 18, 2021
Another memory loss game?

I have completely lost count of the number of similar games like this. I really just can’t remember anymore.:rolleyes::coffee:
It's perfectly understandable. All the blood flow to the groin is depriving the brain of oxygen, so of course memory loss becomes a common problem!

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
Beyond improving the English, readability is an issue. Not having a text box means the text disappears frequently into clothing and other background objects, making some sentences impossible to read.

You might also consider changing the font.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
this game is unplayable, not for the grammar, but because of the lack of a black dialogue box-thingy(i suck at explaining but white words on a bright background, are unreadable)

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.2

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 91 MB

Come find me on Discord:

Last edited:
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote