Fuck Renamon and thats about it for now.​

Release Date: 2018-8-22
Developer:
Censored: No
Version: Concept
Language: English
Other Game: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -

ke3edF.png sEk5kW.png sgWWWW.png TE4xNU.png

Last edited by a moderator:

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Me: "Oh wow a Digimon! You will be my best friend and we will go on adventures whilst saving my world and yours. From now on it will be you and I. Together we can do many great things!"

Others: "I am going to fuck you so hard!"

W65

May 31, 2018
I really don't know why we don't see more furry animation Patreon pages out there. I mean, I don't go looking for them, but there are a number of competent animators out there, and even I could slap together a Java animation viewer with some word bubbles and shit. Not every game needs to be envelope-pushing.

samuel28

Jun 25, 2018
I dunno, folks. From what I've been hearing in other threads with this dev, all their stuff's been on hold a while. I dunno if there is a more complete version or if there ever will be unless the dev shows up again.
But you do not know if it changes into something paying for the game on the creator's page?

W65

May 31, 2018
But you do not know if it changes into something paying for the game on the creator's page?
No, sorry. All I know is what I've heard from other folks on these forums. There could be some patreon-locked stuff--I dunno.