[S>Programmer] Paid Ren'py Programmer service

Dazbrownie

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2021
I'm a software developer by profession and I'm offering ren'py services, for implementing any feature you want in your game for a small fee (negotiable).
If you want new features in your game like new menus, phone, inventory, custom main screen, small animations with 2D images, converting your game to sandbox, fight systems, minigames and etc. contact here or send a friend request in discord.

Skills:
Mainly providing ren'py services here.
Other Skills include C++(proficient), python, java, C#

Preferred method of contact:
Discord: deadbeat_otaku

Employment Type & Rates:
Rates depend on amount of work and complexity of task. Don't worry it is negotiable and it is fixed before I start working on the project so there won't be any dispute over cost after finishing project.

Work Samples:
Here are some games which I worked on
- Vampirella
- Zombie Complex

Here are some sample images of fight system, quick time, phone chat, and sandbox game (here images used are stock images and I'm not good at photo editing so ignore the way it looks but all the features of day time, inventory, character events, map, hint works)

Additional comments:
I prefer that no one has issues with what I've made for them so I'll give an explanation on how you can modify things later in future. For example I made a chat system and added two characters in it as per your game requirement, so I'll explain how you can add new characters and chats or remove them however you like.

Or you can join my discord server if you want to learn programming or game development or just want to share your ideas.

Last edited:
Reactions: FeelingLikeAnArt