[Ren'Py] SU Re-Imagined, an UNOFFICIAL Proof of Concept Ren'Py Demo - Community Development Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

xMendoza

Jan 2, 2018

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
i can add music but there must be made some kind of poll to decide which music to be added and that music must be free
There are other sites which can help with this (check those out too), but this is where I usually start for 'creative commons' music and sounds...

jvbatman

Feb 16, 2024
Thanks for the support,
Thanks to everyone who appreciates my work. Also, if you guys have any ideas to improve the game/mod, please post the ideas here. Because if your idea is good, I will implement it in the game.
Not having to do every sex thing three times before moving on would be nice but I dunno if you want to keep your version close to the original in that regard. Being able to get all the scenes available in the events in one go would be nice too so you don't have to keep restarting the event and only talking to specific characters and avoiding the others. There's no real reason why Lex can't just bang his way through every girl on the boat.

Reactions: xMendoza

xMendoza

Jan 2, 2018
Not having to do every sex thing three times before moving on would be nice but I dunno if you want to keep your version close to the original in that regard. Being able to get all the scenes available in the events in one go would be nice too so you don't have to keep restarting the event and only talking to specific characters and avoiding the others. There's no real reason why Lex can't just bang his way through every girl on the boat.
well about the yacht like you said for me is just stupid that player must replay the event 3 time or more to be able to see all the scenes. I'll let the player to be able to see all the scenes and I'll add a button for those that want to end the event after they played the scenes that they wanted (because there will be players that will not want to see Cheetah scenes, etc)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote