Tool VN Ren'Py Renpy visualnovel to kinetic novel convertor

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Nick198

Apr 24, 2021
It's hard to digest if you hv 0 experience with programming. Anyway, I have uploaded here, modding 3 games.
I modded CabinGame in live in that video, you can check it out

If you are not able to understand those videos, ignore the modding, just ask me ill mod one for you [when I'm free :BootyTime:]. If you are able to understand, you can mod yourself any renpy games. If you are stuck anywhere, while modding, I'll be available to help you out.

Procedure:
Collect all game based RPY files
put them in a single file in the correct updates/episode order
dos2unix it
mod it
put it back in the games folder

Edit 1: Download and view if you are not able to view in HD
After everyone downloads your Javamod, how can you make it run the 8, 9, and 10 steps you mentioned? If it's too responsible, it's better to help me get a copy of Jessica's news. Haha, thank you very much. I don't understand the code at all :sneaky:

Nick198

Apr 24, 2021
After everyone downloads your Javamod, how can you make it run the 8, 9, and 10 steps you mentioned? If it's too responsible, it's better to help me get a copy of Jessica's news. Haha, thank you very much. I don't understand the code at all :sneaky:
However, it can also be seen that you are a very patient and attentive person, and you can specifically demonstrate such a long video

• Red Heart
Reactions: BulliThulli

BulliThulli

Mommy's Little helper
Donor
Oct 16, 2022
I have uploaded a short 6-minute game modding (JessicaNews). without explaining much, this is what you need I guess. check out

BulliThulli

Mommy's Little helper
Donor
Oct 16, 2022
The Javamod I downloaded has only one text open
i downloaded Java mod using wget command, check that video. you can also download it from the browser. do however you want.
once downloaded, using java17 compile it. javac modder2.java. check that video once

what I did in the video is, I renamed that file to modder2.java using mv command
then compiled: javac modded2.java
ran the program: java modder2 .................................................

BulliThulli

Mommy's Little helper
Donor
Oct 16, 2022
The Javamod I downloaded has only one text open
it will not participate in the game folder. it converts rpy code into modded rpy code. i converted /tmp/output (collected from script.rpy day1,day2,day3....) in the video to /tmp/out.rpy (destination file). Put that destination file into game folder.

Nick198

Apr 24, 2021
it will not participate in the game folder. it converts rpy code into modded rpy code. i converted /tmp/output (collected from script.rpy day1,day2,day3....) in the video to /tmp/out.rpy (destination file). Put that destination file into game folder.
Forget it, it's too complicated. I feel dizzy...., But I can't open your script in Jessica's game, I can't play the game

BulliThulli

Mommy's Little helper
Donor
Oct 16, 2022
before running the modder (java modder2 ........) , I did dos2unix command (check the video). dos2unix is not available in windows. You can use this website

BulliThulli

Mommy's Little helper
Donor
Oct 16, 2022
Forget it, it's too complicated. I feel dizzy...., But I can't open your script in Jessica's game, I can't play the game
do you have anydesk/TeamViewer or anything like that? i can quickly see whats wrong with your approach

Nick198

Apr 24, 2021
You may not understand what I mean. I mean, if you put your script in the game directory, the game won't run properly

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote