Tool VN Ren'Py Renpy visualnovel to kinetic novel convertor

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Alexis_1

Jun 11, 2018
I'd love to see a script for College Kings in the future. In this game, the player must make the most stupid and incomprehensible choice every time.

BulliThulli

Mommy's Little helper
Donor
Oct 16, 2022
I'd love to see a script for College Kings in the future. In this game, the player must make the most stupid and incomprehensible choice every time.
The game code looks quite tough, but it can be modded, I have to play for a few hours to understand how the game code works. I'll mod it in weekends.
Does it have a freeroom/sandbox thingy?

Last edited:

Alexis_1

Jun 11, 2018
The game code looks quite tough, but it can be modded, I have to play for a few hours to understand how the game code works. I'll mod it in weekends.
Does it have a freeroom/sandbox thingy?
Thanks! Yes, there are small freerooms between the main activities.

RenIsLyfe

Jun 28, 2020
Love the mods and the idea behind this. For Life in Santa County, I constantly get the conditionals for if patch.rpy is loadable and they jsut print to the screen as normal text. So I get double dialogue, one with patch dialogue and the vanilla. It also stops midway in Episode 1, dumping into a freeroam mode.

version 0.8.1

the freeroam happens here:
Code:
KN_MOD "jump up1d2hall"
KN_MOD "------------------------FreeRoam Event started----------------"
For the printing see attached screens

• Red Heart
Reactions: BulliThulli

BulliThulli

Mommy's Little helper
Donor
Oct 16, 2022
It also stops midway in Episode 1, dumping into a free-roam mode.
The game has free-roam events in the middle of episode 1, my mod doesn't allow you to move and explore the house, it simply runs all the possible house events (KINETIC NOVEL). Just to give an indication, this was supposed to be free-roam events, my mod prints it out.

Love the mods and the idea behind this. For Life in Santa County, I constantly get the conditionals for if patch.rpy is loadable and they just print to the screen as normal text.
InShort: IGNORE IT.

Detailed:
Glad you loved the mod work. The developer who created that game, created the game code that way. Two different dialogue sets for patches (I have not seen such code work in any other developer), my mod simply runs both (that's the aim, run positive and negative). You can simply ignore it (otherwise it requires me to remove it from the source code, that's a pain in the ass).

in the image, where it says, assume, KN_MOD "jump MomBranch", it means, a continuation of the current storyline will be on "MomBranch". For those who want to know which branch they are currently on, it will print out "label MomBranch". This means, currently you are on MOmBranch. Something like that.

If you didn't understand what I said above, you can simply ignore whatever KN_MOD says, it's for a few people, who know a little bit of Python programming.

Last edited:
Reactions: RenIsLyfe

BulliThulli

Mommy's Little helper
Donor
Oct 16, 2022
Thanks! Yes, there are small freerooms between the main activities.
I have updated the mod for College Kings. Untested, I tested up to 15 minutes of gameplay only. If you see options to choose the choice (like selecting a sex position or something to do with the phone), ignore them. don't click on them. Otherwise, you may jump out of the mod (high chances, not tested).

if you stopped seeing KNMOD messages/started seeing menus/choices, you may have already jumped out of my mod to the original game. (if it happens, let me know, when I ran for 15 minutes, it dint happen)

Reactions: Alexis_1

BulliThulli

Mommy's Little helper
Donor
Oct 16, 2022
+1 thank you, just want to coom without the bs :)
Exactly, I wanted to see the best routes for the game to get lewd scenes, some games had a walkthrough, and some dint, some games had strict points checking to get to the lewd scenes. I just want to cum, & also I wanted to know the whole story too, so I created this :BootyTime:

• Red Heart
Reactions: BangB420

BulliThulli

Mommy's Little helper
Donor
Oct 16, 2022
It also stops midway in Episode 1, dumping into a freeroam mode.
Is it asking you to explore the house to do a free roam? My mod doesn't allow the user to explore/play mini-game stuff. if it happens, let me know. (better don't click on phone/sex positions etc)
The game has free-roam events in the middle of episode 1, my mod doesn't allow you to move and explore the house, it simply runs all the possible house events (KINETIC NOVEL). Just to give an indication, this was supposed to be free-roam events, my mod prints it out.

Last edited:

RenIsLyfe

Jun 28, 2020
Is it asking you to explore the house to do a free roam? My mod doesn't allow the user to explore/play mini-game stuff. if it happens, let me know. (better don't click on phone/sex positions etc)
Yes, that is what I meant. I looked through the script code to see if my 20 year old python knowledge was good enough to figure it out, but I guess I just don't understand the renpy framework for it to just click.

• Red Heart
Reactions: BulliThulli

BulliThulli

Mommy's Little helper
Donor
Oct 16, 2022
Yes, that is what I meant. I looked through the script code to see if my 20 year old python knowledge was good enough to figure it out, but I guess I just don't understand the renpy framework for it to just click.
I finally understood what you meant. Thanks for pointing out.
The issue was,
1699371544749.png
label name was supposed to be KN_MOD "label iris_door_message". I have updated the script file & tested the game end-to-end.
Hopefully, now you won't run into free-raom

Initially, I thought, you were asking "Why it is printing those lines":BootyTime:

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: RenIsLyfe
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote