zodiac44

Jul 4, 2017
I get this problem on nearly all the rpg maker games I try to play. I have included a couple of photos.
Please tell me if you can think of anything that could help.
Does it happen with RPGMaker engines other than MV?

This looks similar to , which has no solution posted.

Try editing <game install directory>/www/fonts/gamefont.css (any text editor will work), and replacing

CSS:
@font-face {
    font-family: GameFont;
    src: url("mplus-1m-regular.ttf");
}
with
CSS:
@font-face {
    src: local("Arial");
}
That changes the game's font from the one that ships with the game to your PC's local copy of Arial (which all Windows PCs ship with, so you should have one. If by some strange circumstance you don't have one, then the game will get stuck on the initial loading screen). If the issue with the corrupted text goes away, then the game font files are probably corrupted on your system. If the corrupted text is still a problem, then you've got an issue I can't explain.

RPGMaker MV uses a browser rendering engine for the display (I believe it is Chrome under the hood). Text rendering is part of the browser's responsibility, not RPGMaker's, so seeing corrupted text like this is...unusual to say the least.

Reactions: Blake Noir

Blake Noir

Dec 17, 2017
Does it happen with RPGMaker engines other than MV?

This looks similar to , which has no solution posted.

Try editing <game install directory>/www/fonts/gamefont.css (any text editor will work), and replacing

CSS:
@font-face {
    src: url("mplus-1m-regular.ttf");
}
with
CSS:
@font-face {
    src: local("Arial");
}
That changes the game's font from the one that ships with the game to your PC's local copy of Arial (which all Windows PCs ship with, so you should have one. If by some strange circumstance you don't have one, then the game will get stuck on the initial loading screen). If the issue with the corrupted text goes away, then the game font files are probably corrupted on your system. If the corrupted text is still a problem, then you've got an issue I can't explain.

RPGMaker MV uses a browser rendering engine for the display (I believe it is Chrome under the hood). Text rendering is part of the browser's responsibility, not RPGMaker's, so seeing corrupted text like this is...unusual to say the least.
How do I find the game install directory I download my version off steam?

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
How do I find the game install directory I download my version off steam?
What do you mean on steam!? The game is not on steam. o_O
If you mean other rpg maker games you found on steam, you can find them in the steam folder at Steam\steamapps\common

Reactions: Blake Noir

Blake Noir

Dec 17, 2017
If you mean other rpg maker games you found on steam, you can find them in the steam folder at Steam\steamapps\common
I meant that I download my version of RPG maker off steam, I think he was talking about editing it's files rather then your games.

Prim.

Jan 1, 2018
im a member in your discord channel but no one shares a save file with christmas content, i got mine deleted when i formatted my pc, can you help me .

happybrother

Aug 17, 2016
Did this old game just got an update after 5 years?

Ups, sorry.
The changelog date was in retarded.
If I see 19.02.14 then I read it as: 19th of February 2014. Not 2019 14th Feb.

Scars Unseen

Jan 2, 2018
Year/Month/Day works better from a digital archiving standpoint, though really it should be yyyy.mm.dd rather than just the last two digits.

Oct 2, 2018
So just a small update for Valentines day stuff for this game.. A bit disappointed to be sure but this being one of the only good rpgm game out there with a good balance of content and missions hopefully see a more extensive update. Also since its been over 3 months. Though do wish there was some way to re-watch scenes that were not re-playable like with the snow girl...

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
So just a small update for Valentines day stuff for this game.. A bit disappointed to be sure but this being one of the only good rpgm game out there with a good balance of content and missions hopefully see a more extensive update. Also since its been over 3 months. Though do wish there was some way to re-watch scenes that were not re-playable like with the snow girl...
You have the option to enter a CG room in the menu from which you can rewatch every scene you unlocked. ;)

DraikSpectre

Jul 19, 2018
Can anyone explain for me the repercussions of the various laws? I can't seem to find anything about what each of them actually will do, and I'm the type of player that likes to know how a system works and plan ahead rather than doing it by trial and error.

Oct 2, 2018
Two things that are really vexing me. First off... Where is that secret hotsprings! Its not where all the npcs indicate. Second off. We need a separate walkthrough for all the hidden/requirement characters that are not main storylined. Im still missing afew that still are not showing up at where the "hint" indicated they should be at least

zodiac44

Jul 4, 2017
Two things that are really vexing me. First off... Where is that secret hotsprings! Its not where all the npcs indicate. Second off. We need a separate walkthrough for all the hidden/requirement characters that are not main storylined. Im still missing afew that still are not showing up at where the "hint" indicated they should be at least
The hot springs are at Calbridge Stronghold, on the east side to the north of the gambler.
1550895277719.png
If you can't access them, then I think you are missing some of the conversations you need to eavesdrop on first.

zodiac44

Jul 4, 2017
Can anyone explain for me the repercussions of the various laws? I can't seem to find anything about what each of them actually will do, and I'm the type of player that likes to know how a system works and plan ahead rather than doing it by trial and error.
AFAICT, there are no repercussions to the laws as of yet (aside from the effect on your treasury). There are icons at the bottom of the finance screen that tell you what the effect of your policy decisions are in several areas, but I don't think there's anything out in the wider game world that these options impact. This could, of course, change at any time.

zodiac44

Jul 4, 2017
im a member in your discord channel but no one shares a save file with christmas content, i got mine deleted when i formatted my pc, can you help me .
If you had bothered to look, you would have found a .

DraikSpectre

Jul 19, 2018
AFAICT, there are no repercussions to the laws as of yet (aside from the effect on your treasury). There are icons at the bottom of the finance screen that tell you what the effect of your policy decisions are in several areas, but I don't think there's anything out in the wider game world that these options impact. This could, of course, change at any time.
After some minor experimentation with the ones that seemed reasonable to me, Free Library Access definitely increases literacy and magic knowledge rapidly, while Female Soldiers and possibly Monster Pets increase sense of freedom quite a bit. The library one might increase freedom too, I suppose. I haven't touched drugs, alcohol, slaves, curfew, or unhealthy food because none of those are something I want to enable anyway.

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
As great as the game concept and mechanics are as well as the decent art I have just one gripe. I wish the H stuff was animated a little even if its just basic key frames. Theres so much going on in this game that a simple static CG image does not feel like its enough of a reward for the amount of time and effort you have to put in to simply play the game.

Just my two cents if the devs really wanted to knock this game out of the park.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
As mentioned, they sadly don't have much effect yet. You can increase variables like freedom slowly over time depending on your choices, but I haven't made much that uses this numbers as conditions or triggers. I'll make sure to mention it in the update post when such a value is causing an effect, to make sure people don't stumble into something they don't want. ^^

They're called "secret" for a reason. :D It was a patron request to make it hidden, but I think it has been in the game long enough to put the solution into the walkthrough. The main issue with the walkthrough at the moment is that I didn't give myself enough space to properly fit in some details. I'm planning to re-structure it a bit in order to add more information, but time is always the thing I'm missing. ^^"

As great as the game concept and mechanics are as well as the decent art I have just one gripe. I wish the H stuff was animated a little even if its just basic key frames. Theres so much going on in this game that a simple static CG image does not feel like its enough of a reward for the amount of time and effort you have to put in to simply play the game.

Just my two cents if the devs really wanted to knock this game out of the park.
I have some animations, mostly used for the main character who'll all receive at least one animated scene. But the time and cost effort is too big to get animations for every scene, given the fact that I have several dozens side characters with CGs already in the game and much more already planned.
In the early stages of development I only had 1 CG per scene, while by now I have a minimum of 2 due to adding a cumshot edit of the image every time.
At the moment I'm already spending a lot more for CGs each month than I earn with patreon, which makes it financially difficult as well. ^^" Maybe at some point, when I have more patrons to support it, I can give it another thought and see if I can find a way to make it work, but in the current situation that's unlikely to happen.

Reactions: Disco-Inferno

Maverick43

Dec 29, 2017
I'm stuck in many quests :
1) How to go to Amalga: I'm in harboor, i've bought all tickets but in pier 2 in can't wait the ship!!!! Why?

2) in Armor breaking: where is Ebron! IWalkthrough give in map 13 but nothing here!

3) lesser demon: in Thremten, nothing happen! What to do?

4.10 star(s) 74 Votes