RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
sir u have save game..... WE WANT TO FAP..!!!! thank sir..
I don't really have a complete save, since I constantly overwrite my own saves for tests or with saves from other people to check their problems. I added a save that has a bunch of scenes, but no idea what was done in it and what not.

Reactions: Leonadis77

Paul Core

Jul 17, 2017
I got Katryx Ore and the Recipe, how do I make the Blade? I believe I have the right material for it, but it doesn't show up with the blacksmiths I talked to.

ichika

Oct 13, 2018
hey i met moriko, she's side characters right? that one is permanent party or not? and there's an event to rape her, i wonder what happen if we rape her? get her? or she just running somewhere aimless and cant met her anymore?

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
hey i met moriko, she's side characters right? that one is permanent party or not? and there's an event to rape her, i wonder what happen if we rape her? get her? or she just running somewhere aimless and cant met her anymore?
you can rape her,but later she will find you back and said you belong to her or something like that..she will become a thief,maybe thats how the story work and who knows she will be treated better in the next update when Ryen try to convince her to be his women or something

ShiShi!

Nov 28, 2017
Is there a way to know which girls are pregnant?

Would be a nice adition(and probably simple).
They are pregnant when you get the small clip of sperm cells entering the egg. Just repeat sex if they aren't. There are some girls that you can only have sex with once and I think they are guaranteed pregnant and will show that clip as well.

Reactions: Genji

Rodsoldier

Sep 13, 2018
They are pregnant when you get the small clip of sperm cells entering the egg. Just repeat sex if they aren't. There are some girls that you can only have sex with once and I think they are guaranteed pregnant and will show that clip as well.
I mean, i know what the trigger looks like, but considering we are going to be playign the game for months i can't just remember which ones i already got.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
I mean, i know what the trigger looks like, but considering we are going to be playign the game for months i can't just remember which ones i already got.
As I mentioned earlier, on the "CG room" screen is a heart symbol below each character that shows if the character can get pregnant and if she already is.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Can anyone please make a signature for this game.Thanks in advance. :)
I have a few banners in the download section of my blog. I added them in the attached files to this post. :) They're a bit old but maybe you see something you like.

ShiShi!

Nov 28, 2017
I had some ideas but my Photoshop skills is next to 0 :ROFLMAO:
I made a thread about this game on 3 hentai related subReddits couple days ago hopefully it'll catch some eyes

Vincent654

Jul 1, 2018
kayelinth quest, I cant found the location, can someone picture up or circle the image kindly let me know where is it?

ichika

Oct 13, 2018
entrance of the castle(inside wall) go right then top u found something road then found the garden

Yazros

Mar 2, 2018
It's very possible that it's something I just skipped over and I'm just a dummy but where in the motherfuck can I do this item synthesis for the Soul Lanterns? The walkthrough doesn't tell me and either does the games wiki

Datawungui

Aug 18, 2016
It's very possible that it's something I just skipped over and I'm just a dummy but where in the motherfuck can I do this item synthesis for the Soul Lanterns? The walkthrough doesn't tell me and either does the games wiki
Go to Whisperwind Farm. There's a woman standing in front of a glowing lantern. Talk to her.

Jan 6, 2019
Hey guys, I'm confused,will there be a big effect on the storyline if I was defeated by the bandits several time and their plan on seizing the academy succeeded?cause it's really hard to win in the battle especially when I don't have enough supplies to heal or even recruit some troops,can anyone tell me how to increase my supply,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
anyone can tell what should I do to increase my supplies?

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
I had some ideas but my Photoshop skills is next to 0 :ROFLMAO:
I made a thread about this game on 3 hentai related subReddits couple days ago hopefully it'll catch some eyes
Thank you very much. :) Reddit might be a good place to promote the game, but sadly I never really got into reddit and don't know my way around there. XD

kayelinth quest, I cant found the location, can someone picture up or circle the image kindly let me know where is it?
I assume you mean the secret garden event? Ichika already explained it but to make sure you find it I added a picture to this message showing the location.

anyone know where the chief for 2nd encounter? i dont see him in any store
It's not at a show, but in the bottom left of Aldlyn, when you walk down from the blacksmith past the storage and vegetable shop.

Synthesis/Alchemy can be done at alchemy tables. They're at most blacksmith, for example in the top right of the blacksmith in Aldlyn. They always look the same and give you a dialog when interact with them while standing on the chair. The first time you talk with a blacksmith who has such a table, a dialog pops up explaining those tables.
But for some stuff you need to find the recipes to craft it first.

Hey guys, I'm confused,will there be a big effect on the storyline if I was defeated by the bandits several time and their plan on seizing the academy succeeded?cause it's really hard to win in the battle especially when I don't have enough supplies to heal or even recruit some troops,can anyone tell me how to increase my supply,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
anyone can tell what should I do to increase my supplies?
The warmap battles will eventually have an effect, but nothing big. And they'll definitely don't hinder you to progress the main story.
The only warmap battle you should try to win right now it the last battle, as it's the battle where you capture Lind and get more events with her. Else winning or losing is just about warmap resources and not story relevant.
You can build the logistics center via the hammer icon on Aldlyn on the overview map in order to increase your supply gain per turn. The turn number currently only increases the enemies strength to a certain amount, which means you're not really punished for advancing it a lot to farm resources.

Can you also tell me why can't I find my saves in my internal storage and where can I find it
Would be helpful to know what system you play on to answer that question. ;)
If you're playing on android, you might find it at "home>apps>Renryuu>view apk content>assets>www>save file "

4.10 star(s) 73 Votes