zodiac44

Jul 4, 2017
Please send me your save file to Naughty-Netherpunch@web.de and I'll fix it for you.
Apparently it's a bug in older save files where I used to have an event earlier with the same ID number as the King now has and thus the self switch used to check if you already had the dialog with him is active even before actually talking to him about it. It's a tricky but as there is no other check for the dialog and changing it would reset the event for anyone that already had the dialog properly. I made something that should fix it for people when they go to the King first, but in your case I'll have to solve the issue by hand.
Sorry for the trouble.
For anyone else who encounters this error, you can set game variable 1181 ("Amagal dispute") to 4 to proceed. If you do so, you might miss some of Ryen's internal monologue:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
I feel bad for Dea. That church priest cheated her and Ryen(who cured her).

Did you have sex with Jaylin at the beach? If so, that's when.
You see Ryen position in this image?(1st image) I found her here..(I am alone because I made this screenshot after found her here)..

hmm,i dont remember her...i will take a look again in the castle:p
Is this girl(2nd image), we are in the nobles rooms(Adlyn palace) where some noble idiot tried to kill you with guards and assasins.

I wonder if the game developer created this girl for include her in some quest related with the nobles trying to kill his King... Using her to seduce him and while they are having sex use one assasin and more corrupt guards to kill him..

Last edited:
Reactions: Super Galactus
Jun 20, 2018
Yeah,i see her in the castle.. after the incident,the security become high..and the assasin herself become the protector and lover of the king..i cant wait what the dev plan for Elina..i dont remember what the cause of noble try to kill the new king

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
Yeah,i see her in the castle.. after the incident,the security become high..and the assasin herself become the protector and lover of the king..i cant wait what the dev plan for Elina..i dont remember what the cause of noble try to kill the new king
I was talking about the assasins that appeared to kill you(after kill the guards) before the Cat girl..

Without King more for the nobles.. Better positions.. Or something like that..

Trey said in that volcano were the Fire Spirit lives(if you choosed him) that knows that you are not the old king relative(he was a king disaster.. His relative can´t be thousands of times better than him..) but... That without you the nobles families would have fought each other wanting to govern and they would have caused much chaos. They don´t deserve live in Ryen castle.

The person who wanted Ryen dead was the youngest son of that family that has one guard that says that YOU CAN´T PASS to this noble family rooms without this noble family presence in the rooms..

PLEASE.. RYEN IS THE KING.. I AM SURE THAT THIS GUARD IS ANOTHER CORRUPT GUARD and this family would give more problems in the future... I a near future I think(After the timeskip there will be many succesors to the throne) if the creator doesn´t forgot this..

Last edited:
Jun 20, 2018
I was talking about the assasins that appeared to kill you(after kill the guards) before the Cat girl..

Without King more for the nobles.. Better positions.. Or something like that..

Trey said in that volcano were the Fire Spirit lives(if you choosed him) that knows that you are not the old king relative(he was a king disaster.. His relative can´t be thousands of times better than him..) but... That without you the nobles families would have fought each other wanting to govern and they would have caused much chaos. They don´t deserve live in Ryen castle.

The person who wanted Ryen dead was the youngest son of that family that has one guard that says that YOU CAN´T PASS to this noble family rooms without this noble family presence in the rooms..

PLEASE.. RYEN IS THE KING.. I AM SURE THAT THIS GUARD IS ANOTHER CORRUPT GUARD and this family would give more problems in the future... I a near future I think(After the timeskip there will be many succesors to the throne) if the creator doesn´t forgot this..
without noble,king cant rule..Ryen just need to eliminate or capture the noble thats against him..For now,i dont think Ryen is a bad king,he is a good king,some of maid and companion agree Ryen is much better than the late king..except you choose the bad route..Ryen is famous with his harem,and many people think Ryen abuse his power to make the girl become a sex slave to him(eventhough its really not(good route))..and yes,i think this guard is another corrupt guard....

And Dea are to fast to assume Ryen is bad just because of him having a harem..well,atleast there will be a threesome with Mai and Dea later

Last edited:

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
without noble,king cant rule..Ryen just need to eliminate or capture the noble thats against him..For now,i dont think Ryen is a bad king,he is a good king,some of maid and companion agree Ryen is much better than the late king..except you choose the bad route..Ryen is famous with his harem,and many people think Ryen abuse his power to make the girl become a sex slave to him(eventhough its really not(good route))..and yes,i think this guard is another corrupt guard....

And Dea are to fast to assume Ryen is bad just because of him having a harem..well,atleast there will be a threesome with Mai and Dea later
Yeah. You are right about the nobles.. I did not think about it yesterday..

Despite I added Zonja to my harem I choosed the bad route initially.. I saw Ariana too ungrateful after save her from one monster.. In my new game is a concubine.. I prefer her new scene.

I prefer the normal scenes than torture scenes.. Anyway.. Lace deserves torture and I hope catch Commander Rias(she almost kill Ryen in the end of the current game) and Raziel(Ryen brother) harem to send them to Ryen Private Prison someday..

Talking about Raziel harem.. You can´t catch the INVISIBLE GIRL in the end of this game.. Right? :unsure: No.. Impossible. She is not in the CG Room..

One hospital, hot springs.. He is improving the people kindgom and the elves life.. Anyway.. The harem is one reason to make the people be worried about their daughters future. The church has also problems with him and the people can believe that one angel in Ryen side(and no support for the church) is that he corrupted her.. The thieves guild existence can make the people think that he is allied with them too and elves haters can´t support him..

Maybe Ryen acceptance is like 65/35(Religious people, people worried for their daughters, nobles, Elves haters..)..

Dea doesn´t trust in him for Church beliefs and because was a slave and maybe there are slave harems in Dorgania.. But the church cheated her too.. She knows that she can´t trust in them..

A threesome.. Yeah.. I forgot that we have Mira and that the Game Developer separated this in 2 parts.. We can wait this.. One church seal? I am sure that one angel like Mira can break it.. Dea blindness was a different problem..

Last edited:

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Talking about Raziel harem.. You can´t catch the INVISIBLE GIRL in the end of this game.. Right? :unsure: No.. Impossible. She is not in the CG Room..
No, you can capture the invisible girl at the moment. ^^
EDIT: I meant to say you can't. Sorry about that. >.<

if the creator doesn´t forgot this
Won't happen. ;)

Last edited:
Jun 20, 2018
Yeah. You are right about the nobles.. I did not think about it yesterday..

Despite I added Zonja to my harem I choosed the bad route initially.. I saw Ariana too ungrateful after save her from one monster.. In my new game is a concubine.. I prefer her new scene.

I prefer the normal scenes than torture scenes.. Anyway.. Lace deserves torture and I hope catch Commander Rias(she almost kill Ryen in the end of the current game) and Raziel(Ryen brother) harem to send them to Ryen Private Prison someday..

One hospital, hot springs.. He is improving the people kindgom and the elves life.. Anyway.. The harem is one reason to make the people be worried about their daughters future. The church has also problems with him and the people can believe that one angel in Ryen side(and no support for the church) is that he corrupted her.. The thieves guild existence can make the people think that he is allied with them too and elves haters can´t support him..

Maybe Ryen acceptance is like 65/35(Religious people, people worried for their daughters, nobles, Elves haters..)..

Dea doesn´t trust in him for Church beliefs and because was a slave and maybe there are slave harems in Dorgania.. But the church cheated her too.. She knows that she can´t trust in them..

A threesome.. Yeah.. I forgot that we have Mira and that the Game Developer separated this in 2 parts.. We can wait this.. One church seal? I am sure that one angel like Mira can break it.. Dea blindness was a different problem..
hmm,i dunno why,but i pity on Lace..she might be a bad girl..but she can change,i like her a lot more that i though,maybe because she is likeable..i hope there is a good path after what she have been through..Ryen is too harsh on her in the cell and i dont like it...maybe change the enemies into a lover?she can help ryen to fight commander rias..

For me,i make Zonja Ryen new mistress..her act like a slave really show her how bad her past is..but,at least she is happy and appreciate Ryen as her lover,i hope she can make new friend in the castle,she always obedient and i dont think she will ever move from that place in the castle

People are too scared about Ryen harem,im pretty sure all the girls in harem dont like the idea to leave their beloved king(good path)

Yes,people are too fast creating assumption just like in rl

Last edited:
Reactions: vickze

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
No, you can capture the invisible girl at the moment. ^^

Won't happen. ;)
Hmm.. Seems that I made something wrong in my old save.. :unsure: But in my current save I didn´t reached this moment yet.. I can repeat this again someday.

Excelent.

hmm,i dunno why,but i pity on Lace..she might be a bad girl..but she can change,i like her a lot more that i though,maybe because she is likeable..i hope there is a good path after what she have been through..Ryen is too harsh on her in the cell and i dont like it...maybe change the enemies into a lover?she can help ryen to fight commander rias..

For me,i make Zonja Ryen new mistress..her act like a slave really show her how bad her past is..but,at least she is happy and appreciate Ryen as her lover,i hope she can make new friend in the castle,she always obedient and i dont think she will ever move from that place in the castle

People are too scared about Ryen harem,im pretty sure all the girls in harem dont like the idea to leave their beloved king(good path)

Yes,people are too fast creating assumption just like in rl
I like Lace appearance.. Is like like some kind of Improved Ryen female version(seems that Raziel wanted a female version of his brother Ryen)... Akira Ryen female version is the cute version..

But.. She was too proud of that invencible armor.. I ended a little tired of her(she saw herself invencible) and the problems that I had only to try to obtain the katrix blades to defeat her.. Likeable? hmmm... I don´t know but.. Fuck her like 8 times in her first scene was excessive.. I feel a little bad too..

I saw and learned about Zonja and.. I decided to send her to my palace.. High Quality slave.. They made horrible things to her for make that possible.. I liked Mai good path too for change of decision..

Talking about Ryen fame.. Begus church will curse him soon with her pregnant Queen.. ;) Now we should made Varea pregnant after her duel against Amagaral King or the Earl..

Last edited:

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
God damnit, I thought the right thing but wrote something different apparently. >.< I meant to say the invisible girl can't get captured yet. Sorry about that! My finger are sometimes faster than my brain. :D

Lace is a very beloved character for whatever reason, so I already said on different places that she'll have a good and bad path to allow everyone to pick her fate and how they want to treat her.
Irinlia will be similar. I plan to change her initial events a bit to allow a good and bad path.

Reactions: vickze

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
God damnit, I thought the right thing but wrote something different apparently. >.< I meant to say the invisible girl can't get captured yet. Sorry about that! My finger are sometimes faster than my brain. :D

Lace is a very beloved character for whatever reason, so I already said on different places that she'll have a good and bad path to allow everyone to pick her fate and how they want to treat her.
Irinlia will be similar. I plan to change her initial events a bit to allow a good and bad path.
The first time I understood that(Impossible to catch. She is not in the CG room).

But after read your comment again I was surprised about that.. Anyway. I wanted to repeat this forgetting that I tried all the options in my previous game. :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

Is interesting that you plan one good path for both.. I was really surprised for Lind ending.. I saw her more like the kind of female that ends in Ryen prison..

QUESTION 1.. There is a chance to fuck in the future? I was surprised for see her again recently in the challenge area in the Spire of courage. This place guards remind me one batman villain called HUGO STRANGE.

QUESTION 2.... Brad is still running in my current save in the guest rooms zone.. :unsure: He stopped in my previous game but not here.. Making some quest I can stop him? If not.. No matter..

Last edited:
Jun 20, 2018
Hmm.. Seems that I made something wrong in my old save.. :unsure: But in my current save I didn´t reached this moment yet.. I can repeat this again someday.

Excelent.

I like Lace appearance.. Is like like some kind of Improved Ryen female version(seems that Raziel wanted a female version of his brother Ryen)... Akira Ryen female version is the cute version..

But.. She was too proud of that invencible armor.. I ended a little tired of her(she saw herself invencible) and the problems that I had only to try to obtain the katrix blades to defeat her.. Likeable? hmmm... I don´t know but.. Fuck her like 8 times in her first scene was excessive.. I feel a little bad too..

I saw and learned about Zonja and.. I decided to send her to my palace.. High Quality slave.. They made horrible things to her for make that possible.. I liked Mai good path too for change of decision..

Talking about Ryen fame.. Begus church will curse him soon with her pregnant Queen.. ;) Now we should made Varea pregnant after her duel against Amagaral King or the Earl..
well,i fuck her only a couple of time,i feel bad just doing that..then,the tentacle scene,ouch:oops:,well i hope i can change her fate later though..she is already suffer enough,a couple of mild torture is okay for her crime..:(and also irinlia,her punishment to get rape everytime by Ryen and tentacle make me guilty:unsure:,Tsubaki will punch Ryen if she know what Ryen did to both of them in the cell:LOL:

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
The first time I understood that(Impossible to catch. She is not in the CG room).

But after read your comment again I was surprised about that.. Anyway. I wanted to repeat this forgetting that I tried all the options in my previous game. :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

Is interesting that you plan one good path for both.. I was really surprised for Lind ending.. I saw her more like the kind of female that ends in Ryen prison..

QUESTION 1.. There is a chance to fuck in the future? I was surprised for see her again recently in the challenge area in the Spire of courage. This place guards remind me one batman villain called HUGO STRANGE.

QUESTION 2.... Brad is still running in my current save in the guest rooms zone.. :unsure: He stopped in my previous game but not here.. Making some quest I can stop him? If not.. No matter..
1. Yes. CG is done, I only have to find the time to add it at some point. :D

2. He stops running and takes a fix location once you're far enough at the main story. It's at some point of the waterspirit events.

Samǣl

Jun 7, 2018
I couldn't believe I missed Grime down there, I even checked that entire level, apparently not
well enough. I even missed Shey, despite looking everywhere. It seems I miss the place they are
more often then not.

Thanks again. But I have a stranger question: Do Mai, Dea and our new wife stay at the beach
now?

I ask as I am unable to make them go back home so figuring that's another later thing. And I
couldn't get the scene with Jaylin. She's in my treasury now but nothing happens at the beach.

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
well,i fuck her only a couple of time,i feel bad just doing that..then,the tentacle scene,ouch:oops:,well i hope i can change her fate later though..she is already suffer enough,a couple of mild torture is okay for her crime..:(and also irinlia,her punishment to get rape everytime by Ryen and tentacle make me guilty:unsure:,Tsubaki will punch Ryen if she know what Ryen did to both of them in the cell:LOL:
He was more rough with Lace. I liked the tentacle scene with both.. I think that I read somewhere that there are more victims for the plants but.. I am not interested in add innocent people in the prison again for see the scene.. Or maybe I will use my previous game to see it..

.... Tsubaki allowed Ryen to transport nude Lace for part of Begus the coldest country.. :ROFLMAO: Even allowed Grey to have anal sex with him before her.. :LOL:

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
I couldn't believe I missed Grime down there, I even checked that entire level, apparently not
well enough. I even missed Shey, despite looking everywhere. It seems I miss the place they are
more often then not.

Thanks again. But I have a stranger question: Do Mai, Dea and our new wife stay at the beach
now?

I ask as I am unable to make them go back home so figuring that's another later thing. And I
couldn't get the scene with Jaylin. She's in my treasury now but nothing happens at the beach.
Yeah.. In a future update Mai and Dea events will continue.. I asked the same question and the Game Developer said this to me..

I found Jaylin behind that house in the beach(she was closely to me before the scene)... Or maybe you missed one previous event related with her..

Back

Aug 3, 2017
This game has been on my to-play list for... well, almost forever; and I just began playing it the other day. Got to say, this game is great fun. I'm having loads of it! ;] (Why aren't there more patrons for this on Patreon??)

I'm experiencing and exploring the game for fun without spoiling anything for myself (with mistakes and all), but could y'all help me out with a few quick questions? I'm hesitant to look at any walkthroughs or wikis as I don't want to unintentionally come across something I haven't yet seen.

· Re: Kayelinth
How does one reduce the "Playlust" condition from Kayelinth? I did a quick search on this before and I think I need to give her toys... right? Is it a quest item, a shop I haven't found yet (I'm mostly still exploring Central), or something Ryen needs to build? Also, could she starve if her hunger stat remains high for too long? I do feed her vegetables but sometimes I forget to get more when I run out... I feel like a bad parent even if I gently remind her to "use your words" to tell me when she's hungry.​
· Re: Captured Monster Girls
Is there an upper limit to how many one captures? Does the relationship score for each individual monster girl degrade over time? Like Kayelinth, could they die off if Ryen doesn't personally visit them for a long time and feed them the requested items despite the presence of their caregivers?​
That's all for now. As I said, I didn't want to spoil myself but at the moment I was especially curious about the above. Thanks in advance for any helpful answers provided. Cheers! ;]

Edit: Oh also, where can one acquire the Mithril Pickaxe? Thanks. ;]

Last edited:

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Why aren't there more patrons for this on Patreon??
That's what I want to know!!! :D I guess it's because I spend most free time on creating new content rather than advertising for the game. ^^"

How does one reduce the "Playlust" condition from Kayelinth? I did a quick search on this before and I think I need to give her toys... right? Is it a quest item, a shop I haven't found yet (I'm mostly still exploring Central), or something Ryen needs to build? Also, could she starve if her hunger stat remains high for too long? I do feed her vegetables but sometimes I forget to get more when I run out... I feel like a bad parent even if I gently remind her to "use your words" to tell me when she's hungry.
You can buy toys at the Whitestone Citadel, in the Spire of Courage and Siriveta. But I plan to change this aspect of her soon, since it's too much of a bother for most people. I'm thinking of lowering her stats a bit and turn the previous debuff of not having used those items for a while into a buff when they're being used. So you can make her temporary stronger rather than prevent her being weakend all the time.
No she can't starve. :D

Is there an upper limit to how many one captures? Does the relationship score for each individual monster girl degrade over time? Like Kayelinth, could they die off if Ryen doesn't personally visit them for a long time and feed them the requested items despite the presence of their caregivers?
There is no limit of monstergirls you can capture but a maximum of 3 of each kind visible on the map, or else the map would get too full and walking through it becomes impossible. :D
No, they don't lose affection over time and can't die from a lack of attention. ^^

"Oh also, where can one acquire the Mithril Pickaxe? "
You get it from Knocky in Ebron during the main story.

Samǣl

Jun 7, 2018
Yeah.. In a future update Mai and Dea events will continue.. I asked the same question and the Game Developer said this to me..

I found Jaylin behind that house in the beach(she was closely to me before the scene)... Or maybe you missed one previous event related with her..
Well that answers the Mai and Dea question so cheers for that seriously.

And I cannot think what scene I might have missed. I just found Jaylin and reuinited her with her
daughter and she's moved in and taken over my treasure horde. But I cannot make her appear at
the beach house at all. I went to that exact spot, got nothing. Only thing Jaylin says to me is 'It's
a beautiful view' then 'Don't touch any of my gold'.

4.10 star(s) 74 Votes