Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
I used the search on f95, and was on the wiki site. But the Calterburry Dungeon (with Lielle) I find to be a pain to get past.
Are there any maps for this Dungeon? I also have the walkthru but wasn't able to find anything about this, I have to look back thru it more carefully if there's instructions for this! NOTE I FOUND it by searching for Lielle's name, the answer was posted by the dev RyenSaotome!

And I'm not sure but I haven't been able to unlock and of the other (harem) characters quests. And I'm done with story quests except the final showdown! I am guessing there's a certain order to play out quests or maybe I just messed up somewhere and I'm going to have to start over again. WHich I did when I downloaded the latest version on the OP.

Last edited:
Reactions: anhhao5644

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
I used the search on f95, and was on the wiki site. But the Calterburry Dungeon (with Lielle) I find to be a pain to get past.
Are there any maps for this Dungeon? I also have the walkthru but wasn't able to find anything about this, I have to look back thru it more carefully if there's instructions for this! NOTE I FOUND it by searching for Lielle's name, the answer was posted by the dev RyenSaotome!

And I'm not sure but I haven't been able to unlock and of the other (harem) characters quests. And I'm done with story quests except the final showdown! I am guessing there's a certain order to play out quests or maybe I just messed up somewhere and I'm going to have to start over again. WHich I did when I downloaded the latest version on the OP.
Lielle's dungeon can be very tricky. Since I get the question a lot the solution is in the FAQ section of the walkthrough:
Q: How do I get through Lielle's dungeon with the switches?
A: You need to turn every switch once (to the left), but the switch in the flame riddle room has to be set back (after obtaining the chest). In the top right are 3 switches close to each other. The lowest of those three also needs to be turned back after the other two are active.

The current story ends before a time skip. You can still finish all side quests or events after reaching that point so you don't need to worry to miss anything. :)

geiss112

Jan 14, 2019
Lielle's dungeon can be very tricky. Since I get the question a lot the solution is in the FAQ section of the walkthrough:
Q: How do I get through Lielle's dungeon with the switches?
A: You need to turn every switch once (to the left), but the switch in the flame riddle room has to be set back (after obtaining the chest). In the top right are 3 switches close to each other. The lowest of those three also needs to be turned back after the other two are active.

The current story ends before a time skip. You can still finish all side quests or events after reaching that point so you don't need to worry to miss anything. :)
how much switch in there?

DiTo

Aug 31, 2018
Btw i can't trigger the questline that turns grey into a girl, does it have specific requirements?
You mean you don't see 'Grey Training Request' on the quest board outside the castle? You need to have beaten him in a duel after he comes and challenges you and you need to be level 30+ to get the request if I recall correctly.

Last edited:

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
You mean you don't see 'Grey Training Request' on the quest board outside the castle? You need to have beaten him in a duel after he comes and challenges you and you need to be level 30+ to get the request if I recall correctly.
i have trashed him at the village (thremen or something) and i'm over lvl 50 and i have no request on the board ....

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
In the bathhouse (but she doesn't identify herself as Akira there, she is transformed). She is there alone in the mixed bath.
thanks, completly forgot to check the bathouse after building it.
btw there are npc talking aout a secret spring behind caldbridge stronghold but i couldnt find it, did i miss something again??

PS how do we get the last 2 maids?

PPS @RyenSaotome : i find kurohime's sex CG a bit weird, i mean in her portrait she looks quite fierce/strong etc, but in her CG she has those round kawai eyes, kinda breaks the whole deadly assassin vibe xD (i love nitpicking :O)

Last edited:

DiTo

Aug 31, 2018
thanks, completly forgot to check the bathouse after building it.
btw there are npc talking aout a secret spring behind caldbridge stronghold but i couldnt find it, did i miss something again??

PS how do we get the last 2 maids?

PPS @RyenSaotome : i find kurohime's sex CG a bit weird, i mean in her portrait she looks quite fierce/strong etc, but in her CG she has those round kawai eyes, kinda breaks the whole deadly assassin vibe xD (i love nitpicking :O)
The last 2 in the maid selection screen are not maids, they are elves from Ebron. You get them after the foursome scene in Ebron.

To access the secret hot spring you need to talk about it with six people in Central, have the event with Mira and Mirel at the Thremten festival and press the action button at the right spot

zee202

Aug 29, 2018
The last 2 in the maid selection screen are not maids, they are elves from Ebron. You get them after the foursome scene in Ebron.

To access the secret hot spring you need to talk about it with six people in Central, have the event with Mira and Mirel at the Thremten festival and press the action button at the right spot
can you tell me where is the right spot and can you tell me the 6 people we need I don't know how many I talked to please :)

zee202

Aug 29, 2018
can someone tell me please how to make/get steel weapons the salamanders ask for them I don't know where to get them ???

zodiac44

Jul 4, 2017
can you tell me where is the right spot and can you tell me the 6 people we need I don't know how many I talked to please :)
From the walkthrough:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
can someone tell me please how to make/get steel weapons the salamanders ask for them I don't know where to get them ???
Buy the recipes for steel armor and weapons at the shop in the Spire of Courage, and then make them at alchemy benches.

4.10 star(s) 72 Votes