csum

Jan 7, 2020
Figure out a way to get unstuck during the ice raid via by teleport from the item menu.

Last edited:
Reactions: James_2508

James_2508

Jan 30, 2020
RyenSaotome noticed a few bugs:

+ No one in the party can equip the legendary weapon called Celastris.

+ Like Drakan47: " I have no idea how this happened or how top recreate it, but I became able to move my character while in the raid... you can't interact with anything so I was stuck and had to reload an earlier save". Especially the bottom right corner (picture below).

+ After the raid, the Atk, Def, Agi buff still effect on the party, even when i teleport out of the challenge floor (picture below) =))).

+ I have CG Scenes with Kalia (water mage raider), but even i see the scene of fertilization, her heart icon in CG Room still doesn't change to pink color as usual. Instead, the heart icon of Firah change although i still haven't her CG scene yet (picture below).

+ After win Forzen Queen and Ice Dragon, I still don't have their CG Scene (full body) in CG Room like the walkthrough file said.

Last edited:

meistheking

Jul 8, 2020
i would try and get a save before doing a raid. There been one bug that allows you to still have the buffs from the dungeon. This made my elly be able to get her turn back 2x in a row. So, yeah if you still want to be challenged, you may want to save your game before doing anything else.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
I made a quick fix for the bugs that were reported since the public release:
- The buffs in the ice dungeon should now be removed after the dungeon.
- Fixed two cases of dragongirls not being visible in the ice dungeon
- Fixed cases of softlocks, or where you were able to walk around freely during the ice raid.
- Fixed the spear Celastris
- Fixed some other small issues.

I'll wait a bit, for more bug reports, before I'll make an upload with the fixed version for all systems.
Update files:
Windows version:

James_2508

Jan 30, 2020
RyenSaotome these bug is still exists, please check it:

+ I have CG Scenes with Kalia (water mage raider) in the cave, but even i see the scene of fertilization, her heart icon of impregnant in CG Room still doesn't change to pink color as usual. Instead, the heart icon of Firah change although i still haven't her CG scene yet (picture below).

+ After I fight and win Forzen Queen and Ice Dragon, I still don't have their CG Scene (full body) in CG Room like the walkthrough file said (picture below).

Last edited:

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
RyenSaotome these bug is still exists, please check it:

+ I have CG Scenes with Kalia (water mage raider) in the cave, but even i see the scene of fertilization, her heart icon of impregnant in CG Room still doesn't change to pink color as usual. Instead, the heart icon of Firah change although i still haven't her CG scene yet (picture below).

+ After I fight and win Forzen Queen and Ice Dragon, I still don't have their CG Scene (full body) in CG Room like the walkthrough file said (picture below).
Before the patch, the scene got Firah pregnant during Kalia's scene by mistake. You have to replay the scene of Kalia to get her pregnant, now that the event is fixed.

The ice raid bosses aren't in the CG room yet. They'll get added once their CG scenes are done.

i always stuck on black screen after defeating ice raid boss and then error just popped up :(
Always? So that happened multiple times? What system are you on?

James_2508

Jan 30, 2020
Before the patch, the scene got Firah pregnant during Kalia's scene by mistake. You have to replay the scene of Kalia to get her pregnant, now that the event is fixed.

The ice raid bosses aren't in the CG room yet. They'll get added once their CG scenes are done.

I reply her scene after update the patch. but the result still the same: the impregnate icon of Kalia still can't be activated after the fertilization scene.

Last edited:

onitaro

Aug 15, 2019

i played it on android

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
I forgot to make the fix for Kalia in her replay scene earlier. It should work now, when you replace the map568 in the www/data folder with the attached map file.

i played it on android
Does it always happen directly at the end of the battle? Maybe it has something to do with the collapse effect of the boss. Perhaps the android system can't handle that well. I'll remove it for the next upload, in the hope that it fixes the issue.

James_2508

Jan 30, 2020
I forgot to make the fix for Kalia in her replay scene earlier. It should work now, when you replace the map568 in the www/data folder with the attached map file.

Does it always happen directly at the end of the battle? Maybe it has something to do with the collapse effect of the boss. Perhaps the android system can't handle that well. I'll remove it for the next upload, in the hope that it fixes the issue.
Thank you so much, King Saotome. The ice raid is great!

onitaro

Aug 15, 2019

yes it always happen after boss battle in ice raid... thank you for your concern my king
hopefully it'll be fixed in next update
long live and god bless the king!!

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
I have mixed feelings about the Ice Raid in the Spire of Courage. I love and hate it at the same time.

I know and you know it too, new weapons and armors are just but a different items with different stats and descriptions, but as a collector... I'm collecting every single thing I can. So having more ways and things to collect makes me happy. But I should write about the dungeon, not my... fetish. :eek:

So... It is quite small, yet well designed dungeon with multiple paths leading to raid boss with small exception of said boss being in rather regular looking location. It's easy to mistake her for another minion. Which, of course, I did. And which led to rather unpleasant suprise.

Also, after roaming around the dungeon I was feeling a bit... lonely. Not just because Ryen was taking dungeon all by himself, but mostly because there are only few enemies to beat. I felt more like gathering buffs, not doing a raid. I guess that's mostly my fault, for checking every single corner twice, but I think there should be a little more enemies, not only dragongirls, but also harpies, slimes and fairies, best in small, challenging groups. Single enemies are easy to beat.

But there is one thing I hate. It's leaving the dungeon after defeating raid boss. I mean sure, the big girl is gone, we looted the greatest chest, but... there might one or two unlooted ones. It would be better to check it.

There is also the "choice-ing around the dungeon" mechanic, which is very unique to the ice raid. I have no problem with it on PC, but... with my big hands and fingers I know I'll just HATE it on android.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

jonny quest

Jul 4, 2018
Renryuu: Ascension [v21.01.04] Naughty Netherpunch

Original Size Win: 990 MB
Original Size Linux: 1.01 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.11 GB

Compressed Size Win: 248 MB: MEGA
Compressed Size Linux: 290 MB: MEGA
Compressed Size Mac: 382 MB: MEGA

Note: Best way to download from MEGA and avoid the Download Limit is by using MEGA App, MEGAsync.

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
i am sorry to say that the mega links are empty...Pls repost.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes