RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Update 21.04.24.png
Changes:
- The CG scene for memory orb 1 from the Spire of Courage challenge floor has been added. You can start the scene by interacting with the orb in your inventory. The scene requires only the orb, nothing else.
- The brawl battle system for Brad was changed. It uses the normal battle system now, but you fight only with Brad. The first victory against an opponent gives you a new skill and training points. With the training points you can increase Brad's stats by training with the orc Uruk at the academy. Due to the changes, the brawl battles will now make Brad stronger for normal battles, which makes more sense than a separate battle system.
The changes will also push Brad a bit more into his new intended role of the more evasive tank with debuffs, while Trey is the main DEF tank, and Kayelinth will be the M.DEF and regeneration tank.
If you already had the first three brawl battles with Brad, you can use the cheat book in your bedroom to learn the new skills.
- The elf Zaleria is now available as a brawl opponent for Brad in Orchel. The events will also lead to a CG scene with her and her sister Ashryn.
- After defeating Seiho, Uruk, Aika, and Zaleria in brawl battles, you can challenge the martial artist master Ash and her student in Kagabagui. Winning this fight will change Brad's class from an "untrained" brawler to a martial artist. The class change will increase his base stats.

- Tsubaki's and Trey's base AGI stats were increased, but heavy armor reduces the AGI more than before.
- Tsubaki's base hit% chance was increased.
- A new legendary whetstone can be obtained from the metal chest in the fire raid. Tsubaki can use this whetstone at the fire raid anvil to upgrade her Setsuna to legendary quality. Setsuna+ will allow her to use the skill Bright Whirlwind, which does light element damage to all enemies.
- Ryen's Fire Recovery was bugged. It healed 25% of his current HP instead of his max HP. It's fixed now and should make it more valid as a healing option.
- Ryen's Flameblade and Dark Blade skills now add 20% crit chance additionally to the change of element for his attacks.
- The cost for Mira's Recover Energy skill was reduced from 300 to 100 MP.
- Chiyo's knowledge skill was weakened a bit, the cost increased from 40 to 45 MP, and it can't crit anymore.
- Increased the chance for Memory Orb 3 to appear in caves from 2% to 10%. The chance for the CG scene events to appear was also increased. The chance to receive green chest loot from a cave was removed.
- Fixed a bug where the Frozen Panties of Frozen Queen wouldn't drop when you had Tiena's Panties in your inventory.
- Kalia, the water mage of the raider group, now gives you the option to trade 5xWater Bottle for 1xWater Bucket when you have at least 5 bottles in your inventory.
- It's not possible anymore to plant seeds in the nature raid area when you don't have fertilizer. This'll fix the bug of planting spots to become unavailable when you put a seed in without fertilizer, as it wasn't possible to add the fertilizer later.
- The damage of Chiyo's single target spells was increased. The Ice spell reduces AGI now, but does less damage than the Water spell.

Downloads:
MEGA:
Hi-Drive:

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
I didn't realize that the post on SubscribeStar was different from the one about the test version at first, so I got confused as to why I missed the bit about the memory orb before, and even more confused when it didn't work. Now I understand.
Edit: Also, I have two things to report, one of them small and the other big. The first is this:
Renryuu1.png
Kayelinth still had her playful state even after doing the river event, though it went away when I talked to her again.
The big thing is that I can't plant anything in the Nature raid, always getting the message that I need fertilizer to do it, even though I clearly have some in my inventory. I have already defeated each supervisor once, too.

Last edited:

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
The Kingdom management seems interesting from the picture on the overview but it also seems like there is a shit ton of useless grinding and missions to do, I have to know is this game worth wasting hours of my life just for the Kingdom management and the promise that my choices will change the world?

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
The Kingdom management seems interesting from the picture on the overview but it also seems like there is a shit ton of useless grinding and missions to do, I have to know is this game worth wasting hours of my life just for the Kingdom management and the promise that my choices will change the world?
If you don't want to grind, use the save editor online. Upload you save file, then upload this to the save editor to define the variables.

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
If you don't want to grind, use the save editor online. Upload you save file, then upload this to the save editor to define the variables.
So upload a save file to the save editor and while the save is still loaded on the site upload that system thing on top of it?

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
If you already had the first three brawl battles with Brad, you can use the cheat book in your bedroom to learn the new skills.
- The elf Zaleria is now available as a brawl opponent for Brad in Orchel. The events will also lead to a CG scene with her and her sister Ashryn.
- After defeating Seiho, Uruk, Aika, and Zaleria in brawl battles, you can challenge the martial artist master Ash and her student in Kagabagui. Winning this fight will change Brad's class from an "untrained" brawler to a martial artist. The class change will increase his base stats.
Just want to let you know this part of the update can bug out.
Had to fight Zaleria after unlocking the CG with her Sisters again before proceeding with the Ash and Grimace fight.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Renryuu: Ascension [v21.04.24] [Compressed]

Original Size Win: 1.01 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.14 GB
Original Size Linux: 1.05 GB

Compressed Size Win: 253 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 387 MB: -
Compressed Size Linux: 296 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

GamingHentai

Jan 30, 2020
Renryuu: Ascension [v21.04.24] [Compressed]

Original Size Win: 1.01 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.14 GB
Original Size Linux: 1.05 GB

Compressed Size Win: 253 MB: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD
Compressed Size Mac: 387 MB: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD
Compressed Size Linux: 296 MB: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
thanks

• Red Heart
Reactions: JokerLeader

VeniXYZ

Feb 28, 2019
Yo , i will start a new game and i have some questions some may have been asked again but i can check all the post there are to many :

1) At some point of the quests you do for Kimiko you get a choice between 2 quest to choose.
The same happen with the princess Jeanne.
What is the difference between the 2 choice quests , does anything change (maybe,propably at the future) ??

2) Are the events at the Festival or at the Hot spring with Mira & Mirel or the Fox sisters obligingly to be done ??
(because i don't like the imposed by force that they must definitely to become lesbians)
So i want to know if i don't do them , can i continue the MC relationship with them or i will get stuck (lock) until i do them ??

3) At the conversation with Tsubaki & Lielle at the castle (about the Double dildo) there is a choice to ''Let them continue'' or ''Stop them''.
If i choose to stop them , will that lock me from any farther relationship development with either of them ??

4) To get the Moriko and Nori CG's (Scenes) i need to finish and betray Flare , right ??
(because i know that Flare has not yet a good path)

Does anyone know ??
And i am very sorry for my bad English and the long text.

Last edited:

Silverdragon

Mar 22, 2018
Yo , i will start a new game and i have some questions :

1) At some point of the quests you do for Kimiko you get a choice between 2 quest to choose.
The same happen with the princess Jeanne.
What is the difference between the 2 choice quests , does anything change (maybe,propably at the future) ??

2) Are the events at the Festival or at the Hot spring with Mira & Mirel or the Fox sisters obligingly to be done ??
(because i don't like the imposed by force that they must definitely to become lesbians)
So i want to know if i don't do them , can i continue the MC relationship with them or i will get stuck (lock) until i do them ??

3) At the conversation with Tsubaki & Lielle at the castle (about the Double dildo) there is a choice to ''Let them continue'' or ''Stop them''.
If i choose to stop them , will that lock me from any farther relationship development with either of them ??

4) To get the Moriko and Nori CG's (Scenes) i need to finish and betray Flare , right ??
(because i know that Flare has not yet a good path)

Does anyone know ??
And i am very sorry for my bad English and the long text.
1.Not much
2. Mirel and Mira have pretty obvious bi characterisation in their events(not lesbian). Naomi + Shanna(?) is basically to cover the sis on sis action of the kink spectrum.
To answer your question more directly: No you wont miss out (tho I consider missing the onsen scenes missing out) on their other content...but you could lock out potential future events there if you close down the onsen.
3. Same as the answer to 2....those choices are there if you want to avoid girl on girl action.
4.No you dont need to betray flare to get Moriko and Nori scenes.
a)You can take Moriko (good path)on a date after the assassin guild final event(or the one before) from the police station.
b) Nori is available in the rich district in Aldyn after the assassin guild final event.

Reactions: Genji and VeniXYZ

fm109

Oct 12, 2020
It drives me crazy as I have crafted all item, weapons and armours. Even I have restarted the game once again, the progress still shown as below:

Capture.JPG

All legendary weapons or armours have been found or crafted, and I don't know what to say about this...o_O

• Wow
  • Hey there
Reactions: Ale3 and Genji

VeniXYZ

Feb 28, 2019
1.Not much
2. Mirel and Mira have pretty obvious bi characterisation in their events(not lesbian). Naomi + Shanna(?) is basically to cover the sis on sis action of the kink spectrum.
To answer your question more directly: No you wont miss out (tho I consider missing the onsen scenes missing out) on their other content...but you could lock out potential future events there if you close down the onsen.
3. Same as the answer to 2....those choices are there if you want to avoid girl on girl action.
4.No you dont need to betray flare to get Moriko and Nori scenes.
a)You can take Moriko (good path)on a date after the assassin guild final event(or the one before) from the police station.
b) Nori is available in the rich district in Aldyn after the assassin guild final event.
Thank you for your answers :)

4.10 star(s) 72 Votes