MysteryBlob

Feb 10, 2020
In the channel log dev mentions "that you had the events to unlock Ryen's dragonic powers." I don't recall doing this when was this suppose to happen? I have 21.12.20 already installed but haven't had to time to play it yet so it is a new event?
When you have reached the end of the current main quest, and progressed far enough with Vampire's quests that the Wind Spirit is in the garden just outside the throne room (left exit), talk to the Wind Spirit and that should start the appropriate quest. If that doesn't work, then there must be some more requirements that I'm unaware of.

pc9010

Jul 24, 2017
im stuck at the bakery :X
when she tells me to come back later alone i go for the exit and the 2 girls enter right away for their bakery lessons but after they go to the table the game just wont go on they just stand there? and i cant use any menus either so have to quit the game and restart o-o
Me too:(
bug001.jpg

Last edited:

MidnightKing

Jun 27, 2017
does anyone know how far this game is from completion?
im verry interested in playing but i hate playing incomplete games when i know there is either not much content yet or when its close to completion
From what I understand, this game still has a long way to go before it's completed. Dev still has a lot of plans for it. I remember a post talking about it in more detail but I can't remember exact words. However, there is still a ton of content to play. I'd say it's worth diving into now, should keep you busy for awhile!

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Walkthrough sucks for the quest, It provides how to start the quest but no actual information on how to do anything during them.

Evrueliu

Nov 24, 2017
A few questions I have:

1. Does anyone here actually use the grenade skilltree path on Elly? On the same note, does anyone have an Elly built for magic attack and use her ice/explosive grenades, and if so how has it gone for you?

2. Is it just me or is getting woolly seeds from the nature raid extremely rare? I've inadvertently grinded my way up to level 71 and I still have not gotten a single drop for woolly seeds off Kiki or Levia.

3. Is there no other way other than equipping a purple rarity item to save it from disassembly? The storage npc in the spire doesn't seem to function yet.

Koneko Toujou

Apr 30, 2019
So is it just me or does anyone else find it weird and suspicious that of all the maids you have and can bring in Maid Louise is the only one not in the list of people?

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
I am at the point in the quest where I made the katrix blades and finished armor breaking quest and now facing off with the npc who has the armor but the one who has the katryx blades keeps missing and also doing 0 hits every time I am guessing this is a bug?

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
I am at the point in the quest where I made the katrix blades and finished armor breaking quest and now facing off with the npc who has the armor but the one who has the katryx blades keeps missing and also doing 0 hits every time I am guessing this is a bug?
You need to use the armor breaking skill the blade gives the user to defeat Lace.

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
Man I hope there is a deeper arc where you can romance the Queen of Begus more. She is such a cutie and that political marriage would be really fun. Also- her scene is definitely one of my favorites.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 75 Votes