MiKaEl90

Jun 25, 2017
Yeah just try that one, the moaning and screams in here will be never-ending. :sneaky::coffee:
I know the dev is probably going to add an option to skip the scene but still... I think this is the one that might start some shit around here:KEK:

Also, if the Cookie scene is done and won't be used because she's too young, does that mean there won't be any Goat Grey or Gatling Girl? Doesn't really make any sense to me if the CG is done. I would have been against the idea if the dev still had a Patreon but I don't think Subscribestar gives a damn about this stuff. Not sure how exactly it would affect Steam though.

EDIT: I actually forgot how sensitive the Mods/Staff of F95 are about this stuff:LUL:

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
Fuck the cookie sex scene sounds hot :)

If you're not gonna put it in the game, could you maybe post it here or on discord? (or maybe just include it within the game folder, but not in the actual game itself)?
I've come to expect that characters like this will never be available for romancing/sex 99% of the time but finding out that something came so close to actually happening here just makes it more disappointing than usual. :cry:

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
I'd say this game is beyond finished. Compared to 90% of the games on this site, Renryuu Ascension has been finished 3 times already xD Good gameplay, interesting story, mostly (if not all) good CGs. There are more than 100 hours of content, it's amazing game!
No it's not. If it's still in its base development state, no matter how much content it already has, it's not finished. Dead Cells, Hollow Knight, Stardew Valley. When those came out of early access, they were complete. The hundreds of hours worth of amazing content that came after were just a great bonus to already finished games. Renryuu is still in its development state wherein the main story content is still being created.

MiKaEl90

Jun 25, 2017
Hypocritical* I think you meant to type
Watch out. They're coming for you now:WutFace:

Still, there is loli content in this place and looking at that list of planned content the dev seems to be going for every tag possible on this site, they might need add new ones at this rate:LUL:
I don't think they'll ban the game as long as the scene isn't rape or something more hardcore. I also don't think anyone would report this dev. I mean there are complaints about some scenes(guilty myself) but you don't really see people complaining about the dev and his dedication for the game.
That still leaves Steam though, I know the game uploaded there is censored but if there's any chance it gets banned for it then I would agree that it's not worth it.
Otherwise... let the people have their wank

Reactions: Bob Jared

Vaars

May 6, 2021
I dont care for loli shit and personally am more thant happy to not see it introduced into the Game (or in general, for that matter). So im merely asking out of curiosity about the Workflow: Why create a CG then in the first Place? I would imagine that the Work reguired for the scene would make you wanna ask the basic "Is this goint into the game or not" Question before creating it...

K90Y

Oct 30, 2017
Bug: When you unlock the 'Polygamy' achievement, any time you use the throne to check your achievements, it gives you another Royal Coat.

Also, anyone find out what the 'False Love' achievement is? I used the CG room to replay all of the scenes that involve love potions, I killed the minotaur and had zady craft a potion, and I've spammed them on my girls until they're all above 300, but none of it is clicking.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
I dont care for loli shit and personally am more thant happy to not see it introduced into the Game (or in general, for that matter). So im merely asking out of curiosity about the Workflow: Why create a CG then in the first Place? I would imagine that the Work reguired for the scene would make you wanna ask the basic "Is this goint into the game or not" Question before creating it...
Of course, when I commissioned the image I had the plan to use it, but afterwards I realized that it is too questionable and that I could get into troubles in several places for it.
I got banned from Patreon for things that were beyond of what was on my patreon page, so I fear that even if I don't add this scene to the Steam version, there is a chance I could get a banned for it. Steam puts a big emphasis on pointing out that they don't accept child-like characters, no matter what you say how hold they would be in the story, that's why I prefer not to gamble in this matter.

Bug: When you unlock the 'Polygamy' achievement, any time you use the throne to check your achievements, it gives you another Royal Coat.

Also, anyone find out what the 'False Love' achievement is? I used the CG room to replay all of the scenes that involve love potions, I killed the minotaur and had zady craft a potion, and I've spammed them on my girls until they're all above 300, but none of it is clicking.
The bug is fixed for the next upload.

It's about the negative effect of love potions when the relationship with the girl is too low yet. Since people who already have all girls beyond that limit can't get the achievement at the moment, I'm thinking about adding a way to get that effect and therefore the achievement even after all girl's relationships are high enough.

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
Watch out. They're coming for you now:WutFace:

Still, there is loli content in this place and looking at that list of planned content the dev seems to be going for every tag possible on this site, they might need add new ones at this rate:LUL:
I don't think they'll ban the game as long as the scene isn't rape or something more hardcore. I also don't think anyone would report this dev. I mean there are complaints about some scenes(guilty myself) but you don't really see people complaining about the dev and his dedication for the game.
That still leaves Steam though, I know the game uploaded there is censored but if there's any chance it gets banned for it then I would agree that it's not worth it.
Otherwise... let the people have their wank
They've always had their eye on me for calling out their bullshit. It's funny because if it weren't for people like Silentce and others who constantly upload and patch content, this site would cease to function and be so popular. So their jobs are to be glorified reddit moderators and say "Herrher, loli bad, game no go up. Me offended."

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Totally new player here. The difficulty curve and game flow in the early game is a bit questionable. I'm liking that the game is completely open world, but there are a few gameplay consequences.

First of all, if you want the most out of the story, it makes sense to pick up all the characters ASAP. Doubly so because most characters seem to have something to say for the early quests. It's a minor thing, but for people who don't want to miss companion chatter, it's a bit necessary to meta game.

I didn't have much trouble dodging monsters and getting the majority of characters so far, but there isn't really a smooth curve with enemy lvls. Early game monsters in the forests like bees and plant ladies just destroys you. Some monsters in the elf forest does AOE damage to wipe your party. There is no AOE heal available. And if there was, it would probably have cost 100 MP based on what other skills cost. The 3 mages you fight to get Chiyo was absurd and required the silence skill and some luck.

Now comes the funny part. Character balance is really... well... It's kinda balanced, but not in the way you'd expect. Everyone sucks equally lol. This MC is a support character that heals and debuffs attack with TP and self buffs with his meager MP pool. The combo attack costs an absurd 45 MP when his MP pool barely hits 100 by lvl 20. And it seems to basically just be a 2x damage attack. Tsubaki does ass damage. Paladin dude can tank a bit and that's it. All mages are paper thin with mage equipment giving no physical defense at all and their HP being super low. Thief and archer are decent with their random target multi hitters. I actually loved the character concepts/skill sets that results in more or less unique companions in battles. I just feel like the game was balanced with end game characters in mind. The MP costs just doesn't make sense in the early game.

I'm sure eventually, after you unlock all the skills and get higher tier equips, the parties will kinda fall into place. At least that's my assumption. The early game curve is just really off though, imo. I'm using Iron equips and using the limited skill points to play around with the parties, but can't land on anything that really clicks.

That said, this game balance is way preferable to the usual mindless RPGM shit with no challenge at all. I just feel like maybe the dev focused too much on the end result and didn't quite think of the early game progression. Maybe it's the side effect of open world exploration, but the issue is that there is no real indication of newbie zones. Dungeons right next to the main city had lvl 20 slimes and such. Game design and balance is such a tricky beast, especially when you give so much freedom to the players.

Overall, I think it's a great game, but some fine tuning would make it exceptional. It reminds me a bit of The Last Sovereign, except that game had perfect balance due to the dev having complete control of the progression the player will go through.

ogelevil259

Aug 6, 2019
Does anyone know what the max number of each monster girl you can capture is?

I'm pretty sure I heard somewhere it was 3 but I captured 4 Imps to test it out and while only three are showing, Meilira says I have 4 and I'm still getting rewards from all 4.

EDIT: It appears the imps I captured no longer spawn in the dungeon as enemies. Is that permanent? Is it possible to capture every monster girl in the game?

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 75 Votes