Mortdecai

Jun 29, 2018
It's been years since i played this game in its older version. May i ask any gentlemen here for a save file to see how far this game has evolved?

slaynreborn

Jan 30, 2019
replaying this game again after a long time. I have no idea where to find the broken blade of legends eventho ive basically cleared out the entire 3 raids already... i am guessing i get the blade from somewhere else... lol... anyone remember where it is?

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
I'm in trouble, i have already finished moriko's quest in a previous update(don't remember when), but now moriko is not showing up in cg room at the same time her quest is not showing up in aldlyn quest board, also her dialogue says that i have already completed the quest (the quest log also says it's completed). And now i can't progress with sandra's storyline.
View attachment 3301963 View attachment 3301964 View attachment 3301965
For some characters, they appear in the CG room after you unlocked a CG scene with them, not immediately after meeting the character.
Since the quest is properly marked as complete, I assume you're missing something else, and not that the progress is bugged.
Are you sure you have all requirements and previous steps for Sandra?

For Moriko's further events on her good path, you need to advance the events with the Thremten thieves guild first.

Anyone got a rough estimate of how many quest are in game, if I remember right iv done 190 all together
There is a list of all quests in the wiki. (Ignore the last category of "old quest order", which is not up to date)

replaying this game again after a long time. I have no idea where to find the broken blade of legends eventho ive basically cleared out the entire 3 raids already... i am guessing i get the blade from somewhere else... lol... anyone remember where it is?
You need two pieces of the blade and the dusty crafting book to craft Excalibro at the fire raid anvil. One of the pieces is in a dungeon that you find during the events of Kayelinth and Jaylin.

Reactions: slaynreborn

Craigdon97

May 27, 2022
You get broken grip of legend in ice raid then combine them I fire raid sword is baddass btw

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Thunderspirit deisgn options+.png While preparing some future content, I was once again reminded that there is a spirit for all elements apart from Thunder/Lightning. (I exclude Light and Darkness in this matter) It seemed unnecessary to create the spirit, since there were no plans for her in any stories. But at the same time, it feels like it'd be strange to leave out just one element from this group of spirits. As result, I was pondering what her design could look like, and ended up with four different options.
It's be nice to get some feedback, what design you think would be best for her, and why.

caju

Oct 5, 2017
Wolf Girl and Minotaur girl seem like they would represent EARTH school better than LIGHTNING

*edit*
What animal represents lightning in mythology?
Raiju - In Japanese mythology, Raiju is a creature that takes the form of a wolf or dog and is associated with lightning. It is said to run through the sky during thunderstorms, and its fur crackles with electricity.

Mar 15, 2021
View attachment 3309148 While preparing some future content, I was once again reminded that there is a spirit for all elements apart from Thunder/Lightning. (I exclude Light and Darkness in this matter) It seemed unnecessary to create the spirit, since there were no plans for her in any stories. But at the same time, it feels like it'd be strange to leave out just one element from this group of spirits. As result, I was pondering what her design could look like, and ended up with four different options.
It's be nice to get some feedback, what design you think would be best for her, and why.
Nice.

MiKaEl90

Jun 25, 2017
View attachment 3309148 While preparing some future content, I was once again reminded that there is a spirit for all elements apart from Thunder/Lightning. (I exclude Light and Darkness in this matter) It seemed unnecessary to create the spirit, since there were no plans for her in any stories. But at the same time, it feels like it'd be strange to leave out just one element from this group of spirits. As result, I was pondering what her design could look like, and ended up with four different options.
1. There is already a character with 2 forms/personalities in the game. Also don't like the idea of a spear user for an elemnet which is generally associated with speed(yes, it's also associated with power but usually when thinking about weapons but since we are talking about the spirits of said elements I'm thinking more about the body type that would best reflect said element)
2. There have already been too many characters or focus on muscular tipes recentlly.
3. If you go by appearance this form is generally the one you think about when going for lighting types but it seems too similar to the Raijuu, Naomi and Shanna. Also seems to me like a Lightning element Hellhound.
4. Can't believe I'm about to say this(since I usually hate furry) but given the other spirits I'd say this would round them up the best when it comes to diversity. Something like an OP Thunderkitty would fit the image of a fast and nimble thunder user in my opinion.

I'd make 4 with the personalitty of 3. The other spirits seem fairly inteligent and down to earth. There has to be at least one idiot in the group.

Reactions: RyenSaotome

MidnightKing

Jun 27, 2017
While preparing some future content, I was once again reminded that there is a spirit for all elements apart from Thunder/Lightning. (I exclude Light and Darkness in this matter) It seemed unnecessary to create the spirit, since there were no plans for her in any stories. But at the same time, it feels like it'd be strange to leave out just one element from this group of spirits. As result, I was pondering what her design could look like, and ended up with four different options.
I think more monster girls are always a good thing so I'd pick any of them over the noble girl. I agree a wolf would be pretty similar to the hellhounds we already have though (not that it couldn't still work). I think bulls have been associated with lighting so a minotaur wouldn't be bad imo. Furry also works, but maybe a bit generic? Based on that design anyway, maybe the actual artist rendition would be better. I do like 3's personality the most as well.

Given that I played Monster Hunter recently, a Kirin come to mind when I think of lightning and could be a possibility. Funny enough that "minotaur" art is actually fanart of a monster within Monster Hunter that eats the horn of a Kirin to gain lightning powers essentially, as pictured in the fanart.

Delving into mythology there's a lot of options. Birds, horses, a monkey (Wukong), the list goes on. Strictly out of the options given I'd say minotaur with 3's energetic personality, or a furry depending on what the design develops into.

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
A Raijou, smilodon, or tiger.

smackshock

Oct 24, 2020

I like the #3 wolf girl, "the bigger the better", hehehe.
But at the same time i like the #2 Minotaur, a badass girl.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Preview for the update in February:
The first part of the main story in the time skip Act 1 will start. A dialog with Frall will explain that you and your party also have to get stronger for the fight against Raziel, not just the military. He'll help you with it, and give you access to a new dungeon area.
The new dungeon will be a raid dungeon with strong enemies. The final boss will give you emblems of certain elements/gods, which allow a class change for the connected party members. The class change requires level 99, the emblem, and a training event with a side character. The new class allows the character to go up to max level 200, increases stats, and gives new skills.
New skills have higher damage and higher MP costs than older skills.
The new raid boss will have multiple phases, with different elements and weaknesses, which might require the use of the swap skill to change your party mid battle.
There will be an area with enemies that can drop an item to give a character a level up, up to level 99, to make getting to that level cap less of a chore.
I also added a new armor type "Medium Armor" which can be used by Ryen, Tsubaki, Trey, Mirel, Sandra, Brad, Elly, Ryoko and Kayelinth after the class change. The armor type is, as the name suggests, something between light and heavy armor. It'll serve as the counter part to the "Magic Armor" for casters.

Preview for the new classes:

Ryen: New class "Archon"
- Allows Ryen to dual wield swords, katanas, daggers, and maces.
- New skill: Improved Magic - Improves M.ATK by 25% and crit chance by 20% for 3 turns.

Tsubaki: New class "Blademaster"
- Allows Tsubaki to dual wield katanas.
- Has a 25% higher chance to get targeted by enemies.
- Nature element class (=50% less earth/wind damage taken, but takes 200% fire element damage)
- New skill: Earthmaster - Improves DEF and M.HP by 25% for 5 turns. Allows to use of the spell Rock Spikes. [Earth magic against all enemies. 30% chance to lower the enemy's defense. Uses ATK and M.ATK values for damage, against enemies M.DEF.]
- New skill: Windmaster - Improves M.DEF, M.ATK and ATK by 25% for 5 turns. Allows to use of the spell True Whirlwind. [Wind magic against all enemies. Uses ATK and M.ATK values for damage, against enemies M.DEF.]

Trey: New class "Royal Guardian"
- New skill: Holy Light Pillar - Light magic attack spell against 1 enemy. Has a 75% chance to blind the enemy.
- New skill: Support From Heaven - Light magic attack spell against all enemies.
- New skill: Light Element Protection - Reduces the light element damage taken of all party members by 40% for 5 turns.

Mira: New class "Ascended Angel"
- Has a 25% lower chance to get targeted by enemies.
- New skill: Mira's blessing - Gives 20% ATK and M.ATK to all party members for 5 turns.
- New skill: Godly Healing - Greatly heals 1 party member. When the target isn't blessed yet, it also adds "Mira's blessing."

Vampire: New class "Dark Executor"
- Allows Vampire to dual wield daggers and whips.
- New skill: Fear Of The Dark - Darkness damage against 3 random enemy. 75% chance to reduce the Darkness resistance of the enemy by 30% for 5 turns.
- New skill: Scary Darkness - High darkness damage against 1 enemy.
- New skill: Black Absorption - Darkness damage against 1 enemy with HP drain effect.
[The idea is that "Fear Of The Dark" can reduce the enemies darkness resistance of enemies, and then the other two skills deal even more damage afterwards.]

Mirel: New class "Wrath of Nature"
- Combines the Sniper and Druid classes. Mirel can now use bows, crossbows, and canes.
- Has a 10% higher chance to get targeted by enemies.
- Increased HIT and CRIT chance.
- New skill: Attacks 1 random enemy twice. Requires a crossbow.
- New skill: Uses nature element magic to power up the attack power of your crossbow against 1 random enemy two times.
- New skill: Nature Element Protection - Reduces the earth and wind element damage taken of all party members by 40% for 5 turns.
[Might allow you to get the legendary of the class you didn't have before. Not sure yet.]

Sandra: New class "Hidden Hero"
- New skill: Sneak Attack - Attack against 1 enemy. Does a lot more damage when the target is blinded and doesn't see Sandra coming.
- New skill: Darkness Element Protection - Reduces the darkness element damage taken of all party members by 40% for 5 turns.

Brad: New class "Courageous Protector"
- Enhances Brad's magic abilities.
- New skill: Mighty Thunder Fist - Lightning damage against 2 random enemies.
- New skill: Powers up the entire party. Gives +10% AGI, CRIT, EVA, and HIT rate. Causes a little pain.
- New skill: Thunder Element Protection - Reduces the thunder element damage taken of all party members by 40% for 5 turns.

Chiyo: New class "Rainbow Archmage"
- New skill: Firewave - Fire element damage against 3 random enemies. Reduces the targets ATK by 10% for 3 turns.
- New skill: Crosswinds - Wind element damage against 3 random enemies. Reduces the targets DEF by 10% for 3 turns.
- New skill: Water Element Protection - Reduces the water and ice element damage taken of all party members by 40% for 5 turns.
[The idea is to add the fire and wind elements to Chiyo's spells, and make her decent, but not perfect against all elements.]

Elly: New class "Master Hawkeye"
- Adds the new concept of "stances" for Elly.
- New skill: Revolver Stance - Increases ATK, AGI, and EVA by 15%. Allows to use revolver skills. Removes other stances.
- New skill: Sniper Stance - Increases CRIT, and HIT rate by 20%. Allows to use sniper skills. Removes other stances.
- New skill: Triple Shot - Triple attack against 1 random enemy. Requires revolver stance to be active.
- New skill: Properly Aimed Shot - Attacks one enemy with a high damage shot. Requires sniper stance to be active.
- New skill: Scroll of Wet Pain - Used for a water magic attack against 1 enemy. Reduces 10% M.DEF for the rest of the battle.
- New skill: Magic Big Boom Grenade - A big, magical enhanced explosion. Uses Elly's ATK against the opponents M.DEF value.

Ryoko: New class "Superior Support"
- Has a 25% lower chance to get targeted by enemies.
- Significant ATK and M.ATK increase.
- New skill: Unwavering Will - Gives all party members 15% to all stats, and double TP generation for 10 turns.
- New skill: Unleash Full Power - Increases own ATK, M.ATK, and AGI by 50%, but reduces DEF and M.HP by 25%, for 5 turns.
[The idea is to improve her own damage while also giving her a good additional party buff for her role as a surporter.]

Kayelinth: New class "Jade Dragonic"
- Can use small and large shields now.
- New skill: Fire Element Protection - Reduces the fire element damage taken of all party members by 40% for 5 turns.
- New skill: Jade Power - Earth element attack spell against 1 enemy. Reduces M.HP by 10%. (For the rest of the battle)
[The idea is that long term buffs and debuffs like Kayelinth's Jade Power can be used in boss battles, and then the character can still be swapped out to continue with a different party. This allows to combine the buffs/debuffs of more than just 4 party members.]

All feedback is appreciated.

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
If I have to be honest with this upgrade, you should let us get the other skills locked when you choose as a preliminary phase, and then an upgrade mixing both, proving their mastery. To be more coherent in the history.
An example would be Mirel, If you now mix both "trees" when she could only specialize in one, doesn't make any sense,you are just doing it for the sake of doing it.

Last edited:

Snakesama

Sep 18, 2018
i think the minatour would be a great option for the new spirit, most of the other spirits look kind of frail and would probably be purely magic based, plus if you could impregnate her it would be even better lol. i also think that she should be a bit free sprited, ie moves around a lot, perhaps able to be found in defferent areas dure different points in time during the game

EternalOne

Dec 27, 2018
Here is the max save I posted on the discord. (99+%) with only 3 exceptions. (4.13.24)

(main content)
The main party is all level 150. [Not maxed as the level cap has been increased to 200] (75%)
All Stats maxed for level (100%)
This save has Max gear. (duplicate legendary gear because there were previously methods to get duplicates.) (100%)
All Main party skill trees done. (plus lots of extra skill points/skill stones. (100%)
All Scenes (of every kind including sex) are unlocked/completed. (100%)
All gender swapped party members level 99. (100%)
All gender swapped skill tree complete. (100%)

All Events completed. (there are a few repeatable ones though) (100%)
All quests (-1) done. (as that last one is unfinished.) (99.4%)
notes about this are that this is support the government route not the rebellion for Dorgania.
(also female brad route, not loyal male or harem male)
(and the king and arch duke of Amagal are dead)
Also several quests are skipped because I either chose a different path or already had the prerequisites so the quest was ignored.)
tried to go for the good route in all quests (except for 1 which is a mistake)
(this includes for all scenes, (also you can just watch the bad path versions in the cg screen.) (if you want to have bad paths you can cheat them in)

For collectable and pieces of content. the completion is 100% to my knowledge.
Every sub-map within the entire game is 100% done.
All stat buffs collected. (100%)
All chests are opened (besides unreachable and re-spawning ones) (100%)
All raid items and gear, and all legendary gear (from across the game) Is collected. (100%)
All holes and tents (which hold items) have been looted. (100%)
All Unique and rare collectables are also collected. (all stat bonuses and stuff and unique items (non restocking) are in the inventory) (also unique interaction items and collectables in general) (100%)
All items crafted at least once. (100%)
All teleport locations unlocked. (100%)
The Country map battle system (the vanguard system) is maxed. (100%)
All Materials, buildings, attendants obtained and maxed in the country map. (100%)
All permanent buffs for the country map gained from expeditions. (100%)

(one aspect that is cheated and not obtainable in vanilla would be that I drank 1000 fertility potions at the beginning of the game. meaning its a guaranteed impregnation in sex scenes.)

The 3 "exceptions" are
One I haven't done one quest as its unfinished. (waiting for it to be finished [thunder brawler quest])
(the next 2 are just gripes that don't matter)
Two and most annoyingly is that you can capture every monster-girl in game. Which causes them to disappear forever and you can gain more mats. (the visible max is 3 of each at 100 relationship.) Which I have. (Would take like 50 hours)
Three with the change of the leveling system, (the max level is 200) currently 150. (you are not meant to be at level 200 yet.)

Changes since last version.
Managed to replay 2 quests and remove 2 of the exceptions put in place. (good quest path for Jeanne) replayed luminous torch quest.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 72 Votes