ChaosDeath

Apr 29, 2017
For those who are looking for a walkthrough found one on the Gamejolt page of this game!! But i'll upload it here

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
For the Walkthrough, for anyone that is asking, inside the folder shared by the creator, every new update there is also a Walk updated as well! c:

sammboi101

Oct 11, 2017
There seems to be a bug where I cannot exit the skill point to go back to the player, how do i go out of this I pressed escape no menu to go back to my player anyone know how to fix?

Doom64HD3D

Jun 27, 2017

Hello everyone I just come to tell them to update my version of android I did to version 17.10.23 so they play it on their cell phone and as always just try it in galaxy s8 + so there is the link in mega.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Uhm is there like a hidden location, or hot springs or anything like that? I was told by a npc which I can't remember where I talked to him that there was one, in the northeast near mountains behind a fort or something like that. o.0

X0R

Stay a Mystery, it’s Better.
Aug 5, 2016
Uhm is there like a hidden location, or hot springs or anything like that? I was told by a npc which I can't remember where I talked to him that there was one, in the northeast near mountains behind a fort or something like that. o.0
Haven't found the place itself but i think you're talking about this. Lela mentions about a secret mountain path near the Calbridge Stronghold. Screenshot (01).png

Reactions: TCMS

FHDani

Nov 3, 2016

I know,you linked it but..

"Changes to the patron rewards:
The full size CG previews will now be available for +5$ patrons as well, rather than just the game size version. "

So is there any chance to get all CG from this game ? Someone ? Pls ? :$

:$

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
where did you find ? I keep exploring the area but I'm missing something obvious here.
So have you found the area of the guy that posted the pic?

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Obviously, we haven't.
I mean, you could have gotten the location of that pic, but not the location of the sauna, which are 2 different things. You'll need to progress the Mirel storyline to almost the end before you can access the location shown in the pic. To know how to progress here's the walkthrough. (attached) (it does not say where the sauna is, but follow it until you get to that location). Talk to the girl shown in the pic and go to calbridge stronghold right side. There you will find a dead end in the upmost top, but since you've talked to the girl in the pic you'll be able to pass it.

yxdreamsxy

Donor
Jun 11, 2017
I discovered this game about a week ago. I played it for the first time; I have spent over 20 solid hours (without looking at any walkthrough, I like to enjoy the game this way) and still there are a lot more quests and contents that I have not yet play. However, I decide to stop and put this game on my 'on-hold' list at the moment, as I really enjoy and see a lot of potential for this. The developer has done a good job and has just earned a new patron from me. I will check back in a year or so, and hopefully I will get a big surprise.:eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype:

p.s Personally, I think the big selling point and what attract my attention so much about this game are: Nice genres (Fantasy, Monsters, 'many races', 'to-be-King' etc); Also the gameplay and the SUPER sandbox element of the game. Where I can do anything, whenever and having a big map to discover. Those things make me feel like I have the power to do whatever I like in the game, and also very rare that I enjoy doing a lot of side quests and really seeking for them in game. 11/10; This game has earned a spot in my top favorite adult game list, along side with many other well known titles such as Summertimes Saga, Big Brother, etc and other similar games such as Seed of chaos & Peasants Quest. :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: Playerpd
4.10 star(s) 73 Votes